Is Facebook bad for guys who date multiple women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

It's always funny when one of my single male friends suddenly shuts down his FB. It stays down a few days to a few weeks. He brings it back up and there are less friends numbers wise. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Baby momma's fighting with current GFs, death threats, HAHA!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

If I ever move to the Philippines, I think I'll just shut down my FB account.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:If I ever move to the Philippines, I think I'll just shut down my FB account.
Smart man.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

kai1275 wrote:
Hero wrote:If I ever move to the Philippines, I think I'll just shut down my FB account.
Smart man.
Thanks Bro. :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

You know what? My Ukrainian GF told me that she doesn't have a FB page. Now I'm wondering what she's up to
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There is a way (a hack) to make sure that your friends can not see the other friends on your list. I've done it. You can google it. That way they wont see who your other friends are. You still have to make sure they cant see your photos though.

You could always just set up two facebook accounts. Or just do as Momopi suggested and use accounts that have no afflilation with Google. Google, Gmail, Youtube are each owned by Google. So they can link you. I think schoolmates and twitter are also closely linked with Google. Every other site besides those should be safe.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Adama wrote:There is a way (a hack) to make sure that your friends can not see the other friends on your list.
Yeah, but your GF would be suspicious if she couldn't see your friends list.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Why can't honestly be the best policy?

If you're not committed to anybody why is that an issue?

I can't comment on what women are told in other countries really, in fact almost nobody here can without raising a daughter himself in another country.

That said, women pretty much universally don't want to play second fiddle to anything or anyone.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:Why can't honestly be the best policy?

If you're not committed to anybody why is that an issue?

I can't comment on what women are told in other countries really, in fact almost nobody here can without raising a daughter himself in another country.

That said, women pretty much universally don't want to play second fiddle to anything or anyone.
+1
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I have hundreds of people on my FB and many girls. Since I am not involved with anyone romantically and we are just friends, I have nothing to hide. I also have no photos of me in any compromising positions except just with a bunch of friends. If I have a GF and I am committed to her, then I will just notify everyone but I am not going to be two timing anyone except just as friends and no love talk.

I was dating a girl once and she was trying to appear prudish but she forgot to remove her pics from FB. She was hugging all these guys and she was in bed with another guy taking pictures with him.

I just dropped her.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

ladislav wrote:I have hundreds of people on my FB and many girls. Since I am not involved with anyone romantically and we are just friends, I have nothing to hide. I also have no photos of me in any compromising positions except just with a bunch of friends. If I have a GF and I am committed to her, then I will just notify everyone but I am not going to be two timing anyone except just as friends and no love talk.

I was dating a girl once and she was trying to appear prudish but she forgot to remove her pics from FB. She was hugging all these guys and she was in bed with another guy taking pictures with him.

I just dropped her.
LMAO! Hoes..... They think they are slick...lol
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:I have hundreds of people on my FB and many girls. Since I am not involved with anyone romantically and we are just friends, I have nothing to hide. I also have no photos of me in any compromising positions except just with a bunch of friends. If I have a GF and I am committed to her, then I will just notify everyone but I am not going to be two timing anyone except just as friends and no love talk.
At what point do you become "committed"? Sexual relationship? Engagement?
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

"Is Facebook bad for guys who date multiple women? "
Well, I would say it is very bad in that case.proven :)
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Why bother using facebook? There's no need. You can just email each other. Facebook is not that good, I really don't see what all the fuss is about. Or if you must use facebook, have a different account for each girl. Or create a site of your own, with pictures of you or whatever, and embed msn into it. That way you could even chat to multiple girls at the same time without anyone knowing.