Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Comic Relief: Laughter is Often the Best Medicine

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Comic Relief: Laughter is Often the Best Medicine

Postby Disillusioned_American » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:56 pm

I never thought that I would be coming back here again (to post), but naturally, I've been lurking here for the past several months. I am back in the US for a bit, after having spent several months in (mostly Eastern) Europe. I have not been back in the US for more than a week yet, but already I am totally disgusted with the behavior I've witnessed from people here, along with how insanely fraudulent the GOP campaign has become.

Anyhow, here are a couple of videos that are great for comic relief. I think most of you here will appreciate at least one of these:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbULBAjs ... r_embedded


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... VsHI_2wP4Y
Last edited by Disillusioned_American on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm







Re: Comic Relief: Laughter is Often the Best Medicine

Postby zboy1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Disillusioned_American wrote:I never thought that I would be coming back here again (to post), but naturally, I've been lurking here for the past several months. I am back in the US for a bit, after having spent several months in (mostly Eastern) Europe. I have not been back in the US for more than a week yet, but already I am totally disgusted with the behavior I've witnessed from people here, along with how insanely fraudulent the GOP campaign has become.

Anyhow, here are a couple of videos that are great for comic relief. I think most of you here will appreciate at least one of these:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbULBAjs ... r_embedded


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... VsHI_2wP4Y



Welcome back Disillusioned! I sympathize with you on having to come back to the States after being overseas a while; it sucks don't it? Anyway, its convention time in the U.S., with both the Dem and Rep conventions taking place this month. Both conventions make me sick! Look how the Rep convention is treating Ron Paul supporters! It just shows you that the political process in the U.S. is a complete fraud and corrupt to the core.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby zboy1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Republican Attendees Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/2 ... d%3D198476


Two people removed from RNC after taunting black camera operator

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... /#comments


RNC Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/ ... awoman.php


Ron Paul Delegates Walk Off Convention Floor in Protest
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DIGtL7KarI&feature=g-u-u[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Disillusioned_American » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Thanks for the welcome back, zboy1.

[quote="zboy1"]
Republican Attendees Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Called Her An 'Animal'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/2 ... d%3D198476


Two people removed from RNC after taunting black camera operator

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... /#comments


RNC Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/ ... awoman.php
[/quote]

^^^ Wow! Just... WOW! That is truly disgusting behavior. I just sincerely hope that these knucklehead idiots were Mitt Romney supporters. Actually, I wouldn't even be surprised if they were some kind of black ops infiltrators, being paid to purposely try and further exacerbate and then exploit the racial divide between Democrap and Rebulicunt supporters, for their agenda. Either way, this is sickening...

I am in disbelief that so many people in the US are still too stupid to see that this convention/election circus is totally rigged.

I have zero hope left in the democratic process of this country.
Last edited by Disillusioned_American on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Postby zboy1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:33 pm

How about this gem from the Repubs:

GOP boos Puerto Rico at convention! Chants "USA! USA!"
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/2 ... ts-USA-USA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr5kMguEqi8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Disillusioned_American » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm

zboy1 wrote:How about this gem from the Repubs:

GOP boos Puerto Rico at convention! Chants "USA! USA!"
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/2 ... ts-USA-USA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr5kMguEqi8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]


Don't these fools realize that Puerto Rico is part of the United States?

I have to confess, this seems a little fishy to me... almost as if it's been staged in order to purposely discredit the GOP (not that they have any creditability, though). Maybe it's just some sorry attempt by the elite to get the black and hispanic voting block behind Obama again. I'm sure Jon Stewart [Leibowitz] will feature a parody on the GOP convention and these events on his next show. And, since most Americans aren't independent thinkers, and are too stupid to question these kind of things, it's unlikely they will see how the zio-elite are masters at playing both sides of the opposition. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but then again, it's not all that difficult to dupe the average American imbicle with such "tactics".
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Postby zboy1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Disillusioned_American wrote:
zboy1 wrote:How about this gem from the Repubs:

GOP boos Puerto Rico at convention! Chants "USA! USA!"
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/2 ... ts-USA-USA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr5kMguEqi8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]


Don't these fools realize that Puerto Rico is part of the United States?

I have to confess, this seems a little fishy to me... almost as if it's been staged in order to purposely discredit the GOP (not that they have any creditability, though). Maybe it's just some sorry attempt by the elite to get the black and hispanic voting block behind Obama again. I'm sure Jon Stewart [Leibowitz] will feature a parody on the GOP convention and these events on his next show. And, since most Americans aren't independent thinkers, and are too stupid to question these kind of things, it's unlikely they will see how the zio-elite are masters at playing both sides of the opposition. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, but then again, it's not all that difficult to dupe the average American imbicle with such "tactics".


Who you voting for Disillusioned? I'm supporting Gary Johnson now that Ron Paul is out. For the independent leftists out there, someone like Rocky Anderson is probably a good choice instead of Obama.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Disillusioned_American » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 pm

[quote="zboy1"]Who you voting for Disillusioned? I'm supporting Gary Johnson now that Ron Paul is out. For the independent leftists out there, someone like Rocky Anderson is probably a good choice instead of Obama.[/quote]

You know, I like Gary Johnson a lot. I'm not even registered to vote, though (but not because I couldn't; I just don't see the point).

Honestly, I am probably going to vote with my feet. My little excursion to Europe was basically a trial run to see how I would fair outside of the US. I plan on getting some paperwork together in the meantime, in order to apply for a long-term residency visa in my target country (which I plan on keeping a secret, because I like it so much there, and I don't really want other Americans to follow my lead, and ruin the scene for me).
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], starchild5, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests