how to avoid baldness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
royaldude
Freshman Poster

how to avoid baldness

Post by royaldude »

i was born with many good traits but hair loss was prevalent in my family. my moms dad is bald has been since a young age and so is my father. at 18 my hair which was so thick before started to thin. i bought rogaine and after my shower in the morning started using it. almost 10 yrs later i am still stitting on a full head of hair. my brothers 2 and 6 yrs my junior are balding badly. why you may ask well they dont use rogaine like me and it is costing them . the one brother 2 yrs my junior looks older than me, he lives a far cleaner life hes just balding. ive looked into hair transpants its not like it was in the early 90s its good technology and it works. so i plan on going that root if i start to thin many actors have had their hair transplanted. its not a big deal anymore. there is no reason to be bald if you take small steps and invest a lttle money, its going to benefit your appearance and ultimately improve your quality of p***y
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Baldness ususally stems from high amounts of stress or extreme/ prolonged fluoride exposure.

I personally don't mind being half-bald. Less work to cut my hair! :D
rajni
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by rajni »

C.J. wrote:Baldness ususally stems from high amounts of stress or extreme/ prolonged fluoride exposure.

I personally don't mind being half-bald. Less work to cut my hair! :D

Yes i agree with you, but if you are loosing your hairs tremendously you should have to take transplant before going to full bald or before lost more and more hairs eventually. Saving money is good for everyone. Suppose some one needs only 1000 grafts Hair Transplant treatment and he started saving little bucks or money for this treatment and he or she save total money in 6 months. But after one month he need 2000-3000 Hair transplant treatment because he lose more hairs then before. I want to say this so try to understand, this treatment is not like buy some home furniture. You have to take treatment if you want to stop it in initial stage.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: how to avoid baldness

Post by Moretorque »

what about grey hair?
Time to Hide!