Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


"anything in a skirt"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

"anything in a skirt"

Postby coyoteslim » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:42 pm

one of the things that gets me about men is the attitude that if given the oppurtunity you should have sex with any woman who is willing."i dont care if shes ugly put a bag over her head and f**k the bitch" and similiar pearls of wisdom .ive had chances to bed women and turned them down and men have accused me of being" scared of that p***y" ...um sorry that i have a some standards,im supposed to bed a woman im not attracted to just because i can? who's the pathetic one? me for turning down a skank or men who will do any chick thats willing to spead her legs?? i know we as men are driven by our sex drive but is this attitude that men are obligated to screw anything in a skirt natural? or is this just another example of the state of modern men brainwashed by society and depraved media?
coyoteslim
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:55 am







Re: "anything in a skirt"

Postby OutWest » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 pm

coyoteslim wrote:one of the things that gets me about men is the attitude that if given the oppurtunity you should have sex with any woman who is willing."i dont care if shes ugly put a bag over her head and f**k the bitch" and similiar pearls of wisdom .ive had chances to bed women and turned them down and men have accused me of being" scared of that p***y" ...um sorry that i have a some standards,im supposed to bed a woman im not attracted to just because i can? who's the pathetic one? me for turning down a skank or men who will do any chick thats willing to spead her legs?? i know we as men are driven by our sex drive but is this attitude that men are obligated to screw anything in a skirt natural? or is this just another example of the state of modern men brainwashed by society and depraved media?


The answer should be obvious. Desperate men screw anything they can get.Men with options that are all attractive young women in good shape, well, do you really think they are out diddling fat old hoggers? LOL

Outwest
Mindanao Philippines
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby polya » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

I've never slept with a girl I wasn't attracted to. I'm getting more and more picky as I get older, so I not only disagree with screwing evrything, but I know guys who regret it - e.g. paying child support...

I've even seen guys dancing naked for a group of women & they let any broad su@k them off on stage. This is truely horrendous.
Last edited by polya on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Re: "anything in a skirt"

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:19 pm

coyoteslim wrote:one of the things that gets me about men is the attitude that if given the oppurtunity you should have sex with any woman who is willing."i dont care if shes ugly put a bag over her head and f**k the bitch" and similiar pearls of wisdom .ive had chances to bed women and turned them down and men have accused me of being" scared of that p***y" ...um sorry that i have a some standards,im supposed to bed a woman im not attracted to just because i can? who's the pathetic one? me for turning down a skank or men who will do any chick thats willing to spead her legs?? i know we as men are driven by our sex drive but is this attitude that men are obligated to screw anything in a skirt natural? or is this just another example of the state of modern men brainwashed by society and depraved media?



It's partly natural but mostly it's outdated and dangerous (due to false-rape industry, child support laws, and STDs) rite-of-passage type behavior. Media does encourage it because the consequences are profitable to the companies that own and sponsor them.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Truthville » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:05 am

Never have "screwed" someone I wasn't attracted to and never will.

I leave the sleazy, easy, "maury" type-women to all the desperate little puppies out there...........

And all I can say to those "men?" is

"May your piece of "tail" never bite you in the ASS! :lol:
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby jamesbond » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 am

Some guys are so desperate to get laid, they will even screw women who look like these ugly broads. :shock:

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby publicduende » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:32 pm

If a man is desperate for sex, I guess the choice could be between episodes of casual sex with unattractive or dumb/slutty ladies, or an expensive couple of hours with a hot escort. I would personally opt for the latter, since the thought of having sex with something I am not even physically attracted to wouldn't even make me feel aroused. We're human beings, not male pigs :)
Last edited by publicduende on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: "anything in a skirt"

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:42 pm

In the west, when I rebuff a woman who I do not find attractive they almost ALWAYS hate on me and call me names....almost ALWAYS. You guys know the routine.... "you cant handle a strong woman", "you are afraid of me", "you have a small penis"....etc etc etc.....

Of course such comments always confirm that the woman is not worthy of my time.

In germany it is completely different. This german chick was trying to chat me up.....by most mens standards she would be an 8....by my standards a 5. So I was not interested. I was very polite and very kind to her but stood by "no thank you".

She then did the whole trembling lower lip and starting to cry like I had hurt her feelings to see if that would make a difference.

I laughed at her and said "Sweetheart, I was with my wife for 23 years and raised two girls. I have seen that little performance too many times for it to work on me any more. But I do admire you for trying it!"

She immediately broke out into laughter and said I could not blame her for trying...which I agreed to.....so...having run through the gamut including tears and lower lips shaking she decided I really did mean no and simply went on her way. That is a MUCH nicer interaction than the rubbish western women go on with.

The really funny thing about western women and manginas like manboobz is that they like to call me a woman hater....and that is just hysterical. I have really liked girls since my hormones kicked in when I was 12. I "fell in love" for the first time when I was 12 and I kept up that relationship with that girl-woman for 32 years. She was Jennifers best friend. I was only ever a one woman man. I was the best of the best boyfriends and husbands. The mother of my first serious girlfriend told me many years later that they hoped their daughter and I would work our way through as I was a very likable lad.

My father in law called my BY FAR the best husband any of his girls had or could hope to have and Jennifer had a FAR better life and and of the other three girls....

For all this I am called a "woman hater" by people who do not even know me! LOL!! It just goes to show you the HATRED of women and manginas in the west and the hopelessness of trying to date in the west now. My fav#1 refused to believe that I was commonly called a woman hater for a long time. Her comment was "there is NOTHING gay about you".

30 years ago in country australia being gay could get you beaten up.....now women call men gay for no reason at all on no basis at all.

My position is that I like women....sadly, they have been the biggest disappointment in my life because I was lied to about women and sold a dummy about women before I was old enough to know I was being lied to. Having realised I have been lied to all my life about women I am telling the truth about women regardless of the consequences because it is the right thing to do.

By the way. Women KNOW that I am telling the truth about women. Women KNOW how bitchy and horrible women can be. Women will tell you women are FAR worse than men in being bitchy and undermining people...especially at school. But they do not want men to know that is what they do as adult women as well.

Well? Why not?

Given how women have demanded to be treated like men these last 40 years why are men not allowed to tell the truth about women? Because many men would never choose marriage if they were told the truth of what they were getting into...that is why.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby ajvf97 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:15 am

Yes, I've heard this nonsense from too many idiots over the years. The irony is the guys that tell me this nonsense are no longer my friends and have gone on to do nothing with their lives or are people whom I rarely see and never seek advice from. Is there any surprise in that? What really pisses me off is the fact that these are the type of people that always tell me to go up to a fat chick sitting in the corner at a wedding reception or dance with a couple of whales that miraculously haven't broken the table they're dancing on at a club. In the end, they just laugh about it because they think my supposed plight is entertaining.

Even when they are not joking, they try to stay positive and patronize the hell out of me be saying things like "why aren't you interested in her? She's nice?" News flash: personality isn't the first thing I notice. I could have told you that nearly two f***ing decades ago. I have standards and I'm not going to lower them just so I can be like so many of these desperate souls that have no respect for themselves. I don't consider getting the number of the chunky chick working the counter at McDonald's who's picking her nose and scratching her ass a gateway to conquest. Getting a slut in a van just to experience the thrill of getting head in the SeaWorld parking lot is not a thrill nor is it romantic.

I've heard such stories over the years and had such drivel imposed upon me and it's sad and pathetic. There are people out there that simply don't care about who they bang and there are people that have no respect for themselves. Steer clear of both and maintain your standards as well as your dignity.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 3:07 am

Postby polya » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:48 am

ajvf97 wrote:Yes, I've heard this nonsense from too many idiots over the years. The irony is the guys that tell me this nonsense are no longer my friends and have gone on to do nothing with their lives or are people whom I rarely see and never seek advice from. Is there any surprise in that? What really pisses me off is the fact that these are the type of people that always tell me to go up to a fat chick sitting in the corner at a wedding reception or dance with a couple of whales that miraculously haven't broken the table they're dancing on at a club. In the end, they just laugh about it because they think my supposed plight is entertaining.

Even when they are not joking, they try to stay positive and patronize the hell out of me be saying things like "why aren't you interested in her? She's nice?" News flash: personality isn't the first thing I notice. I could have told you that nearly two f***ing decades ago. I have standards and I'm not going to lower them just so I can be like so many of these desperate souls that have no respect for themselves. I don't consider getting the number of the chunky chick working the counter at McDonald's who's picking her nose and scratching her ass a gateway to conquest. Getting a slut in a van just to experience the thrill of getting head in the SeaWorld parking lot is not a thrill nor is it romantic.

I've heard such stories over the years and had such drivel imposed upon me and it's sad and pathetic. There are people out there that simply don't care about who they bang and there are people that have no respect for themselves. Steer clear of both and maintain your standards as well as your dignity.


Right on, this is the best advice I've read in a while. I hope all guys listen & kick fat ugly skanks to the gutter - where they belong.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:36 am

polya wrote:Right on, this is the best advice I've read in a while. I hope all guys listen & kick fat ugly skanks to the gutter - where they belong.


Does this apply to fat and ugly men, too? You know, fairness...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

I Am

Postby ErikHeaven » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:56 pm

I am no Denzel Washington and i am not ugly either. My experiences these days are this: 1 I get hit on by sexy underage females all the time. That is a no go. 2 I get hit on by fat unattractive women all the time. Still a no go.
I would like to get hit on by single, skinny women with no kids. No happening where i live.
I will not settle.
I personally do not mind a chunky woman who has a pretty face. Yet i knew one who had a pretty face and she was only 160 yet she had HORRIBLE teeth due to smoking. And she is only 21.
One more time i refuse to settle.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby bennandsarah » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Oh Lord -- those two women above (you can't afford me) look EXACTLY like the women around me here in podunk. AAAARGH!!!!!!
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:06 pm
Location: Podunk


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests