Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Now I am really getting somewhere!! LOL!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Now I am really getting somewhere!! LOL!!

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Hey...the mangina manboobz has actually done a full article on my comments.

http://manboobz.com/2012/08/31/peter-an ... -spanking/

And there are 186 comments too!

I will be getting offers to spank women from all over the place soon! LOL!!

Since Mangina Manboobz is obviously reading this forum let me explain what a moron this man is.

He quotes my post about the woman I met recently......and then he says.

"And, even better, she likes to be spanked!"

And then he goes on to quote my fav#1 who is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON.

But never let the FACTS OF WHO SAID WHAT stand in the way of prostrating yourself in front of wimminz eh Mangina Manboobz?

By the way....by calling any man who stands up for his rights a misogynist it just devalues the term....we are ALL misogynists now and that is quite fine by me....

The FACT is that western women are misandrists...they are FULL OF HATRED and we have PROVEN that by amassing EVIDENCE.

Remember EVIDENCE mangina manboobz? It is stuff you collect to PROVE your case.

In your case you can not even review the writing presented to you and to keep it straight!! LOL!!

If you can not read a post and keep straight who said what in your commentary, something VERY simple to do, then ALL your commentary is therefore suspect.

How many OTHER quotes have you misattributed, eh? Mangina Manboobz misattributes quotes....what a loser. I will further check the article.

And any way....I am in good company.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0 [/youtube]

This one happened in Romania. I lived in Romania for 15 months. Hitting a woman who is being a pain in the arse is standard in Romania. And the new woman I met is Romanian. I have MANY women friends who are Romanian. ALL of them agree that if a woman is a complete bitch you slap her. They ALL agree that if a woman hits you first or tries to steal from you or hurt you that force can be used.

ALL OF THEM

It is only you hate filled western shrews who think you "deserve" the privilege of being able to use violence with impunity...it goes along with your demand to commit crimes with impunity.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW4NKtpbRBc[/youtube]
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Now I am really getting somewhere!! LOL!!

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Uh, if she just told you she wanted to “be naughty to make sureâ€￾ she’d be spanked, why would she deny this a minute later?

This is hysterical...Mangina Manboobz comprehension skills are BELOW ZERO.

The FACT is that the comments were made by TWO DIFFERENT WOMEN MORE THAN TWO YEARS APART!! LOL!!

And here is Mangina Manboobz trying to insinuate it is the SAME woman.

Hey...Mangina Manboobz....listen up...the FIRST WOMAN I am referring to is my fav#1.

I met her in NOVEMBER 2007. We started dating in APRIL 2008. We split in OCTOBER 2010. She calls me for my birthday and christmas....we have dinner occasionally for special occasions. Last time was May day when I took her to dinner to thank her for helping me save my life.

She wants more children and I said no. She tried to persuade me on that point but I remained firm. Very hard to do. She is a wonderful woman and I really, really hope that she changes her mind on more children. So far she has not. She is dating men who are willing to have children. I have told her that if she meets another man and falls in love and has more children no man will be happier for her than me and I would bless such a marriage. Such a man would be a very lucky man and I would never interfere. I would be a great "uncle peter" if that is what was desired. My fav#3 decided that when she met a prospective husband she wanted a clean break from me and that is fine too.

The one who SWOONED is a woman I met RECENTLY....and we have not even had a real date. We met at a local pool when the temperature was 100F two weeks ago. We just got to talking because I noticed in her eyes she would be one of these really nice women I have met....and so far she turned out to be so.

So THAT is why she was "trying to deny it"...because we had JUST MET....what a moron you are! LOL!! Anyone who takes your writing seriously is an idiot if you can not keep the people who are saying things in your commentary SEPARATE! LOL!!

I certainly hope not. Happily, there’s every reason to believe that this conversation is a product of Nolan’s imagination; he seems to live in a world all his own.

Actually we did catch up last weekend just to chat...she was very happy to catch up. Who knows if we will see each other more or not. I have met this woman a grand total of 2 times. And already she is quite prepared to have quite deep conversations with me. Already she has noted that "I have never met another man like you"....already she has asked the question as to whether I want more children. But I think she is too young for me to be interesting in as marriage material......and she tells me she is looking for a husband and has only been in the region for a few months...she has a girlfriend who lives nearby and that is how she picked this place.

As for "there’s every reason to believe that this conversation is a product of Nolan’s imagination". Well? Since I am an honest man of honour and integrity there is no reason to believe I made this up. If a man does THIS (video below) why would he make up such a story? To make himself look good? LOL!! I do not need to "look good".

I am repeating what has been said to me by eastern european women. If women in the west have a problem with that then so what? They are a small minority that I wish little to do with. I certainly would not date a western woman who feels ENTITLED to make false allegations or to hit me under the PROTECTION of men must never defend themselves from criminal women.

I repeated a comment from my fav1# on a facebook post and there were 1,200 posts mostly from women HATING ON ME for what a woman said. The quote was from my fav#1. She said

"Women do not know what they want to be happy. They have to be told what they can have by their man, told to be happy about it, and THEN they will be happy".

For repeating her comment I am hated on by western women....

And the collapse in the happiness index of western women? That virtually ALL western women are now perpetually ANGRY AND UPSET?

Western women are simply best ignored. And FAT USELESS MANGINAS like Mangina Manboobz who throws himself prostrate on the ground to try and please these hate filled shrews? Sooner or later those hate filled shrews will turn on him just like that other jerk who was thrown under the bus by the wimminz....I can not even remember his name just off hand he is so insignificant.

It is simple....eastern european women, in which I include german women, have no problems with what I say...indeed they strongly agree in most cases. And they do not need some man hater like mangina manboobz to speak for them...they can speak for themselves.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL7KT4FkA0c[/youtube]
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:16 pm

I added this comment to his blog.

Oh..just by the way mangina manboobz. If you do not practice your usual censorship and allow this link you will see my wife ADMIT to child abuse and you will see her BEGGING me to take her back. This is HER email. I did not make this up...spelling mistakes and all.

How many men are such good husbands that after knowing a man for THIRTY TWO YEARS that she is BEGGING HIM to take her back and ADMITTING that all the issues in the marriage were HER responsibility for being willful and being a bully.

The reason I was CHOSEN to write the book Living Free is that the book had to come from someone who was BEYOND REPROACH. A man who had lived an IMPECCABLE LIFE.

A man who was hugely respected and admired in his society. Only by the unjust criminal victimisation and continued unjust spewing of hatred against such a man could Living Free be brought into existence with credibility.

You are actually doing men a service by hating on me mangina manboobz. Because there is absolutely no basis on which to hate on me apart from your own projection of your own hatred.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:27 pm

The thing that is most funny about all this is that these women are denying they like dominant and controlling men while 50 shades of grey is the biggest selling book in the west at the moment.

I have not been following that story but apparently it is a HUGE seller....and apparently it is about a woman turning herself into some sort of sex slave....I have not read it and have not even read reviews of it...I have read a few womens comments talking about the fact that so many copies of it selling is insulting to women in many ways.....but hey...if someone has a comment about that book in the face of women claiming that men should NEVER spank a woman...then by all means go ahead and make comment.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Yeah, this thread is quite boring. Selftalk, how interesting.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby polya » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:10 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8vS7IrcNfo[/youtube]

Of course, when a woman gets hit, it makes it to the news. But when a man is punched by a cop nobody does anything and he's hated on for standing up for himself. I don't think this was a bad as the feminists make it out to be as the girl was able to walk, etc.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Billy wrote:Yeah, this thread is quite boring. Selftalk, how interesting.

Then dont read it. In case you missed it, which you obviously did, this is the RESPONSE to the article on manboobz that got 186 comments last I looked....if his readers want to see my comments they have to come over here.....

So it is not "self talk"...it is intended for mangina manboobz readers if they want to come over....lets see how many hits the thread gets, eh?

Women are just fine being slapped around a bit. Never does them much harm and in most cases they are asking for it by provoking the other party be it a man or a woman.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrCf9AH-cEE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6hKVgBXp-k[/youtube]

In this one the slap is at 2:20...notice how the other woman in the background is shown to be impressed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gsMWwA0eSQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTpxBdeI9a8[/youtube]

And here is quite a compilation...notice that in older movies slapping women who deserved it was quite acceptable. It is only modern princesses who are so delicate that they claim the status of children.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnV-yogggyo[/youtube]
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:13 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hey...the mangina manboobz has actually done a full article on my comments.

http://manboobz.com/2012/08/31/peter-an ... -spanking/

And there are 186 comments too!

I will be getting offers to spank women from all over the place soon! LOL!!

Since Mangina Manboobz is obviously reading this forum let me explain what a moron this man is.

He quotes my post about the woman I met recently......and then he says.

"And, even better, she likes to be spanked!"

And then he goes on to quote my fav#1 who is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON.

But never let the FACTS OF WHO SAID WHAT stand in the way of prostrating yourself in front of wimminz eh Mangina Manboobz?

By the way....by calling any man who stands up for his rights a misogynist it just devalues the term....we are ALL misogynists now and that is quite fine by me....

The FACT is that western women are misandrists...they are FULL OF HATRED and we have PROVEN that by amassing EVIDENCE.

Remember EVIDENCE mangina manboobz? It is stuff you collect to PROVE your case.

In your case you can not even review the writing presented to you and to keep it straight!! LOL!!

If you can not read a post and keep straight who said what in your commentary, something VERY simple to do, then ALL your commentary is therefore suspect.

How many OTHER quotes have you misattributed, eh? Mangina Manboobz misattributes quotes....what a loser. I will further check the article.

And any way....I am in good company.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0 [/youtube]

This one happened in Romania. I lived in Romania for 15 months. Hitting a woman who is being a pain in the arse is standard in Romania. And the new woman I met is Romanian. I have MANY women friends who are Romanian. ALL of them agree that if a woman is a complete bitch you slap her. They ALL agree that if a woman hits you first or tries to steal from you or hurt you that force can be used.

ALL OF THEM

It is only you hate filled western shrews who think you "deserve" the privilege of being able to use violence with impunity...it goes along with your demand to commit crimes with impunity.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW4NKtpbRBc[/youtube]

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm

I guess I'll have to thank you on this. I went through a few of this Manboobz posts on both his blog and forum. Interesting stuff, if anything it's good to hear the sound of other bells. You should give it a go.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions