Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

"pontificrastinator" was not published...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

"pontificrastinator" was not published...

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:07 am

So yeah, my ingeniously new term "pontificrastinator" wasn't published.

Fuckin' liberal-ass metrosexual fem-gina punks!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:08 am

Glad to see you still around, seems like it's been a while. I know you were making a point for your own communtiy with the word, but actually I think it kinda fits some others as well.

Like anyone who disses the USSA or AW without making some change happen in their own lives.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:19 am

Jester wrote:Glad to see you still around, seems like it's been a while. I know you were making a point for your own communtiy with the word, but actually I think it kinda fits some others as well.

Like anyone who disses the USSA or AW without making some change happen in their own lives.

The Black community is not mine. I used it as an good example though. But yes, a lot of people do sit around and put down others while delaying their own lives that they could have moved forward with on their own!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:34 am

Yeah, Brazilian-Am, forgot.

Trust u been moving forward.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions