Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

(((BREAKING NEWS))) ILLUMINATI EXPOSED AT THE U.S. SENATE

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

(((BREAKING NEWS))) ILLUMINATI EXPOSED AT THE U.S. SENATE

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:45 pm

He is pretty clear about it. Not mincing words.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8p-K7X99I&[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Very good speech, having nothing to do with the illuminutty. Of course what he is missing is that the cause of the problem is the moral breakdown caused by liberalism and feminism.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 am

fschmidt wrote:Very good speech, having nothing to do with the illuminutty. Of course what he is missing is that the cause of the problem is the moral breakdown caused by liberalism and feminism.

So... you mean those greedy devil-worshipping, soul-sucking old fuckers are HARMLESS!? :D Yeah right!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 am

Yeah..that is what I thought of the comment....the people he was referring to were the Illuminati and their stooges. I am impresses that it has had 200,000 views in less than a month.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:43 am

fschmidt is right. if you don't name names you are just muddying the water.

liberals are good at spotting problems, but bad at solutions.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Jester wrote:fschmidt is right. if you don't name names you are just muddying the water.

liberals are good at spotting problems, but bad at solutions.

I think naming the "top 0.3% of the wealthy of america" is as good as giving you their names Jester.

If you can not find the name of the top 0.3% of americans in terms of wealth you would have to be a complete moron. They are published by forbes every year.

15 seconds....

http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/

By the way...notice how the Rothchilds, Warbergs, Harimans, Bushes, Fords, Rockefellers just to name a few are mysteriously absent from this list.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby chanta76 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 am

His rant was about the really wealthy people and how they keep earning money where as the middle class has been hurting. I would say if there is an illumunitai it's the special interest group and corporation .

Couple of things I have to say . One the estate tax. I'm one of the few who thinks the estate tax should be do away with . Why? Because let say I build a business and buy a building. I already paid my taxes in real estate or income tax on those properties.

I think it hurts more of the smaller family businesses. They want to pass their business down to their progeny but has to pay almost half in taxes. The family business cannot be sustained than.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 am

chanta76 wrote:His rant was about the really wealthy people and how they keep earning money where as the middle class has been hurting. I would say if there is an illumunitai it's the special interest group and corporation .

Couple of things I have to say . One the estate tax. I'm one of the few who thinks the estate tax should be do away with . Why? Because let say I build a business and buy a building. I already paid my taxes in real estate or income tax on those properties.

I think it hurts more of the smaller family businesses. They want to pass their business down to their progeny but has to pay almost half in taxes. The family business cannot be sustained than.

Well? Why not simply not volunteer to pay any taxes you do not want to pay?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions