(((BREAKING NEWS))) ILLUMINATI EXPOSED AT THE U.S. SENATE

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

(((BREAKING NEWS))) ILLUMINATI EXPOSED AT THE U.S. SENATE

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

He is pretty clear about it. Not mincing words.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ8p-K7X99I&[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Very good speech, having nothing to do with the illuminutty. Of course what he is missing is that the cause of the problem is the moral breakdown caused by liberalism and feminism.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

fschmidt wrote:Very good speech, having nothing to do with the illuminutty. Of course what he is missing is that the cause of the problem is the moral breakdown caused by liberalism and feminism.
So... you mean those greedy devil-worshipping, soul-sucking old fuckers are HARMLESS!? :D Yeah right!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Yeah..that is what I thought of the comment....the people he was referring to were the Illuminati and their stooges. I am impresses that it has had 200,000 views in less than a month.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt is right. if you don't name names you are just muddying the water.

liberals are good at spotting problems, but bad at solutions.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote:fschmidt is right. if you don't name names you are just muddying the water.

liberals are good at spotting problems, but bad at solutions.
I think naming the "top 0.3% of the wealthy of america" is as good as giving you their names Jester.

If you can not find the name of the top 0.3% of americans in terms of wealth you would have to be a complete moron. They are published by forbes every year.

15 seconds....

http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/

By the way...notice how the Rothchilds, Warbergs, Harimans, Bushes, Fords, Rockefellers just to name a few are mysteriously absent from this list.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

His rant was about the really wealthy people and how they keep earning money where as the middle class has been hurting. I would say if there is an illumunitai it's the special interest group and corporation .

Couple of things I have to say . One the estate tax. I'm one of the few who thinks the estate tax should be do away with . Why? Because let say I build a business and buy a building. I already paid my taxes in real estate or income tax on those properties.

I think it hurts more of the smaller family businesses. They want to pass their business down to their progeny but has to pay almost half in taxes. The family business cannot be sustained than.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

chanta76 wrote:His rant was about the really wealthy people and how they keep earning money where as the middle class has been hurting. I would say if there is an illumunitai it's the special interest group and corporation .

Couple of things I have to say . One the estate tax. I'm one of the few who thinks the estate tax should be do away with . Why? Because let say I build a business and buy a building. I already paid my taxes in real estate or income tax on those properties.

I think it hurts more of the smaller family businesses. They want to pass their business down to their progeny but has to pay almost half in taxes. The family business cannot be sustained than.
Well? Why not simply not volunteer to pay any taxes you do not want to pay?