Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Bruce Willis seems to be doing ok

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Bruce Willis seems to be doing ok

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:22 am

So Demi Moore made the case Bruce Willis was not good enough for her and pranced around with her toy boy....until nature took its course and toy boy took up with some young blonde.

When are women going to accept that they are NOT MEN?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... Apple.html

When my wife was trying to be cruel to me in our marriage I used to say to her

"When you are 50 no man other than me will want you. When I am 50 there will be a line of women who will want me. When those women throw themselves at me you would be well advised to have spent the years of your youth ensuring that you have been good to me so that I have a good reason to say no. If the only reason to say no is that you will try and rob me in divorce? Well? That would be your choice. I recommend you be as good to me as I am to you if you want to be married to me in your older days"

Now I am 48 and she will be 50 next month. As predicted I have a line up of women interested in my income (not me)...and a man would have to be completely INSANE to take up with a woman who has committed so many crimes as Jennifer and has been so publicly exposed as Jennifer. Any man THAT dumb deserves Jennifer to commit more crimes against him.

This is simply how it is. Men age better than women and the "value" of women plummets after 40......the whole idea a man must be shackled to a woman because of a vow he made in his 20s while women are throwing good husbands to the gutter in their millions is ludicrous.

Bruce Willis is doing well. I am doing well. Demi Moore is a car crash now....my ex is a car crash......both Demi Moore and Jennifer would be doing MUCH better if they had not betrayed the man who loved them and broke their wedding vows.

What men do not realise about feminism is that it is MUCH to the advantage of men who know how to take advantage of it.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby chanta76 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:12 am

I don't know the story about Demi and Bruce but sometimes...sometimes I see older man get bored of their wives and cheat or want a younger girl on their arms.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby WuFan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:35 am

lol, you´re an idiot if you think a hot girl in her early twenties will be physically attracted to a guy over 30.

When women say they like older guys they mean a guy that´s about 5 years older than them MAX.

The only reason why a young girl would ever date and older guy is because he has money. She will still cheat on him with a good looking guy in her age group though.

Women on dating sites specifically put "no guys over 30" in their profile text. Men are attracted to hot young women and women are attracted to hot young men.

A mans prime is from 15-22. After that your value drops with every year.

A broke 22 year old frat boy will be much more attractive to a girl in her early 20s than a 35 year old successful investment banker.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby polya » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 pm

WuFan wrote:lol, you´re an idiot if you think a hot girl in her early twenties will be physically attracted to a guy over 30.

When women say they like older guys they mean a guy that´s about 5 years older than them MAX.

The only reason why a young girl would ever date and older guy is because he has money. She will still cheat on him with a good looking guy in her age group though.

Women on dating sites specifically put "no guys over 30" in their profile text. Men are attracted to hot young women and women are attracted to hot young men.

A mans prime is from 15-22. After that your value drops with every year.

A broke 22 year old frat boy will be much more attractive to a girl in her early 20s than a 35 year old successful investment banker.


You sound like a feminist. Since you can't get a young girl doesn't mean every guy can't. Although, I totally agree a young bimbo isn't usually after a older man's body.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:32 pm

WuFan wrote:lol, you´re an idiot if you think a hot girl in her early twenties will be physically attracted to a guy over 30.

When women say they like older guys they mean a guy that´s about 5 years older than them MAX.

The only reason why a young girl would ever date and older guy is because he has money. She will still cheat on him with a good looking guy in her age group though.

Women on dating sites specifically put "no guys over 30" in their profile text. Men are attracted to hot young women and women are attracted to hot young men.

A mans prime is from 15-22. After that your value drops with every year.

A broke 22 year old frat boy will be much more attractive to a girl in her early 20s than a 35 year old successful investment banker.


The implication is that a young girl won't also cheat on one young guy with another young guy, or with an older guy.

Women on dating sites put all kinds of B.S. in their demands list because they know some saps will jump through all kinds of hoops for them.
Go to a public auction -- you'll also see people overbidding for crap there, too.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:06 pm

WuFan wrote:The only reason why a young girl would ever date and older guy is because he has money.

I think you need to read The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilnar.

The ONLY reason ANY woman goes after a man is money....the ONLY reason is to get access to his resources....PERIOD.

My fav#1 is very clear about this. She actually said to me

"why would I want a husband if I had my own money?"



barbarossa did a video on this recently...this is worth watching guys.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0[/youtube]

The ONLY reason 99.9% of women are with men is to get access to the proceeds of the labour of the man.

So...when I date women now I make this clear and explicit...that I KNOW they are after money and that is fine by me....I then ask them what they bring to the table. What they bring to the table is usually a very short list.

If any man is foolish enough to think his wife "loves" him then I point you to the divorce courts. All the OTHER women openly condone the treatment of men in the divorce courts.....THEY know that "love" is about securing the proceeds of the labour of them man.

I wrote about this in my first book nearly two years ago.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
Go to a public auction -- you'll also see people overbidding for crap there, too.


That gets my vote for laugh of the day.

When my fav#1 and I discussed marriage I made my conditions quite clear.....I would not be monogamous. She was fine with that so long as I was discreet. She asked about her. I said I could not care less what she did because by not caring she was not able to hurt me.

We discussed this for a while. I told her

"You women openly use sex as a weapon. You use our love for you as a weapon against us. The very fact we care about how you treat us you openly use as a weapon and you openly support all other women using it too. The only way to combat that weapon is not to care.

Congratulations. I am the new man. I do not care what you do with yourself because in caring I know you will abuse me because you allow other women to do so. How do you feel about meeting the new man you and your sisters created?"


He comment was "I am not very sure I like what you call the new man" so I told her..."well you had better get used to me because your sisters are going to be seeing a lot more of men like me real soon now."

Women have OPENLY used our love for them and our children as weapons against us and ALL the other women have stood by silent. They have done this for 30 years. I can not imagine what women were thinking, or whether they were thinking at all. But as more lads wake up to this, and this is happening at an exponential rate, the results are going to be a catastrophe of Ukrainian proportions all over the western world.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby WuFan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:44 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
WuFan wrote:The only reason why a young girl would ever date and older guy is because he has money.

I think you need to read The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilnar.

The ONLY reason ANY woman goes after a man is money....the ONLY reason is to get access to his resources....PERIOD.

My fav#1 is very clear about this. She actually said to me

"why would I want a husband if I had my own money?"



barbarossa did a video on this recently...this is worth watching guys.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0[/youtube]

The ONLY reason 99.9% of women are with men is to get access to the proceeds of the labour of the man.

So...when I date women now I make this clear and explicit...that I KNOW they are after money and that is fine by me....I then ask them what they bring to the table. What they bring to the table is usually a very short list.

If any man is foolish enough to think his wife "loves" him then I point you to the divorce courts. All the OTHER women openly condone the treatment of men in the divorce courts.....THEY know that "love" is about securing the proceeds of the labour of them man.

I wrote about this in my first book nearly two years ago.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx


No, you got it wrong.

Women aren´t sexually attracted to money. They´re only sexually attracted to a guys looks. Looks are literally the only thing younger women (women under 30) care about when selecting a mate.

Once they think of starting a family (when they´re around 30) money becomes more important to women. However looks is still important.

Money can´t buy you love. Only looks can.

Women aren´t sexually attracted to guys with money or have you ever heard of a girl having a poster of Bill Gates in her bedroom?

Almost everybody dates in the same looks range although a lot of times women still marry up big time when it comes to money and status.

You could be broke and live with your parents and still pick up hot girls all the time if you are a 10/10 lookswise.

If you´re average looking you could drive a porsche and make 500k a year and you would struggle to even get a fat girl.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:08 pm

WuFan wrote:
No, you got it wrong.

Women aren´t sexually attracted to money. They´re only sexually attracted to a guys looks. Looks are literally the only thing younger women (women under 30) care about when selecting a mate.

Tell you what WuFan....go ahead and live your life in your ignorance and stupidity. I don't care any more about young men like you ok? You are not worthy of my time and you are CERTAINLY not worthy of my respect.

I am putting you on block as well. You are terminally stupid.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby WuFan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:34 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
WuFan wrote:
No, you got it wrong.

Women aren´t sexually attracted to money. They´re only sexually attracted to a guys looks. Looks are literally the only thing younger women (women under 30) care about when selecting a mate.

Tell you what WuFan....go ahead and live your life in your ignorance and stupidity. I don't care any more about young men like you ok? You are not worthy of my time and you are CERTAINLY not worthy of my respect.

I am putting you on block as well. You are terminally stupid.

Women can make their own money in the Western World so they don´t need men for that.

All you need to do is leave the house to see that 99% of couples are equally matched lookswise and a lot of times the guy is better looking than the girl.

Hot people date other hot people and ugly people date ugly people.

Let me ask you this, if money was so important then why isn´t Winston constantly dating foreign 10s? After all he´s rich in their eyes.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby davewe » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:36 pm

WuFan wrote:
Women can make their own money in the Western World so they don´t need men for that.
All you need to do is leave the house to see that 99% of couples are equally matched lookswise and a lot of times the guy is better looking than the girl.
Hot people date other hot people and ugly people date ugly people.
Let me ask you this, if money was so important then why isn´t Winston constantly dating foreign 10s? After all he´s rich in their eyes.


I've seen you say this stuff before. The easiest thing to do it just say your wrong or a complete moron, but i am going to be generous today and hope it's something else.

There is a world of difference between the reasons men and women find each other attractive when pursuing one night stands, short term relationships and long term relationships or marriage. In the first circumstance physical characteristics are just about it; she looks hot - I wanna bang her. In the gf/bf category looks are important still but character issues also come into play; will she treat me well, will she cheat, is she a nut job. And when it comes to marriage what creates attraction is more complex still; looks are still there, character, maturity, shared values, and a host of other factors combine to create attraction - and that attraction is sexual.

It is only in this generation in the West that older-younger relationships are considered abnormal. When I was young it was totally standard. My grandfather married a hot woman 25 years his junior and no one ever questioned why she'd be with him. On the contrary - I am sure she knew he could have his pick. This dynamic still exists big time outside of the West. Since you haven't seen it I assume your travels may be limited.

At a more core level what is considered to be physically attractive is wildly different dependant on time and place. I am old enough to remember when girls like Twiggy (Google her) were considered the height of hotness - what were we thinking? So your judgement that people are always seen with equally hot people is pretty darn subjective.

As to using Winston to prove your point - I think you know the flaw in that logic. Winston could be a billionaire and he'd still be Winston.

Unfortunately, this is an area where women have defined the agenda and men have bought into it. Reject it! You can grow older and still have hot, young women - but not if you assume it's impossible
Last edited by davewe on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby WuFan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:04 pm

davewe wrote:
WuFan wrote:
Women can make their own money in the Western World so they don´t need men for that.
All you need to do is leave the house to see that 99% of couples are equally matched lookswise and a lot of times the guy is better looking than the girl.
Hot people date other hot people and ugly people date ugly people.
Let me ask you this, if money was so important then why isn´t Winston constantly dating foreign 10s? After all he´s rich in their eyes.


I've seen you say this stuff before. The easiest thing to do it just say your wrong or a complete moron, but i am going to be generous today and hope it's something else.

There is a world of difference between the reasons men and women find each other attractive when pursuing one night stands, short term relationships and long term relationships or marriage. In the first circumstance physical characteristics are just about it; she looks hot - I wanna bang her. In the gf/bf category looks are important still but character issues also come into play; will she treat me well, will she cheat, is she a nut job. And when it comes to marriage what creates attraction is more complex still; looks are still there, character, maturity, shared values, and a host of other factors combine to create attraction - and that attraction is sexual.

It is only in this generation in the West that older-younger relationships are considered adnormal. When I was young it was totally standard. My grandfather married a hot woman 25 years his junior and no one ever questioned why she'd be with him. On the contrary - I am sure she knew he could have his pick. This dynamic still exists big time outside of the West. Since you haven't seen it I assume your travels may be limited.

At a more core level what is considered to be physically attractive is wildly different dependant on time and place. I am old enough to remember when girls like Twiggy (Google her) were considered the height of hotness - what were we thinking? So your judgement that people are always seen with equally hot people is pretty darn subjective.

As to using Winston to prove your point - I think you know the flaw in that logic. Winston could be a billionaire and he'd still be Winston.

Unfortunately, this is an area where women have defined the agenda and men have bought into it. Reject it! You can grow older and still have hot, young women - but not if you assume it's impossible



Image
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image
Image
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby ladislav » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:48 am

WuFan wrote:lol, you´re an idiot if you think a hot girl in her early twenties will be physically attracted to a guy over 30.

When women say they like older guys they mean a guy that´s about 5 years older than them MAX.

The only reason why a young girl would ever date and older guy is because he has money. She will still cheat on him with a good looking guy in her age group though.

Women on dating sites specifically put "no guys over 30" in their profile text. Men are attracted to hot young women and women are attracted to hot young men.

A mans prime is from 15-22. After that your value drops with every year.

A broke 22 year old frat boy will be much more attractive to a girl in her early 20s than a 35 year old successful investment banker.


This is true of Northern countries, not true in the tropics. In the Philippines, lots of young girls will be interested in a guy who is 50+ and a lot of it depends on the way he looks. Local guys who are 50 usually look like grandpas but a youngish looking Western guy is very much in demand. And yes, money plays a role in it particularly if you know how to use it well to create good times and take care of the girl. Plus a virgin girl who marries an older guy in a church in a small town will not be running around on him much.
People who look like Stallone or Tom Cruise will have few problems. Those who look like Alfred Hitchcock may not fare very well but still be able to find a hot girl nonetheless.
Now, women over 50 will have a great time in liberal Arab countries and will get a good looking husband who will not run around on them who might be 25 years their junior but who is usually about 30-35. You just need to know where to go.
Demi Moore should have gone to Morocco (pun intended).
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Cornfed » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:10 am

WuFan wrote:lol, you´re an idiot if you think a hot girl in her early twenties will be physically attracted to a guy over 30.

When women say they like older guys they mean a guy that´s about 5 years older than them MAX.

Only a woman could write something this stupid. This issue has been studied to death. Surveys show that a woman's attractiveness peaks around 16, stays on peak until she is about 22, then slowly declines until her late 20s and declines rapidly after that, so by the time she is 35 it is basically a toss up between her and a tree stump in terms of sex appeal. On the other hand men peak in terms of attractiveness around 30 and can remain on peak for decades if they stay in shape. The careers of male actors and models bear this out. My former Korean and Chinese teenaged girl students clearly found me attractive and I'm over 30. I knew a guy my age in NZ last year who had the bright idea of befriending and acting as a kind of bodyguard to teenaged boys in order to meet teenaged girls. He nailed a few of them. It should be obvious that mature manly men are going to be found more attractive by young women than little punks their own age.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Cornfed » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:44 am

WuFan wrote:Women can make their own money in the Western World so they don´t need men for that.

By which you mean they can leech off men indirectly through the system rather than leeching off individual men. Obviously women are only capable of menial robotic tasks under the direction of men and so are easily replaceable. It follows that any woman "earning" more than minimum wage is being grossly overpaid. Most women in the Western workforce are just useless parasites being handed money for having a vagina. Despite this they still want to parasitize individual men as well. No matter how much these giant humanoid tapeworms are given they will still want more. Hence they will often take up with older men for the money although, being sluts, they will generally be humping dirtbags of all ages on the side.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests