Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The man dress suit phenomenon

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The man dress suit phenomenon

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Why is it that here in America that whenever I dress up in a suit, I'm not referred to as "big boy", "big man", "bro", "brother", or "homie"?
But when I don't dress in suits, I'm addressed as the aforementioned?

And why is it that I get no compliments when I dress up in a suit but I get looks from gay guys whether I'm in a suit or not?

There. :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )







Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:16 pm

A non-white male, in this culture, wearing a suit?
You're (expected to be) either important / famous ... or the defendant.

They don't see your entourage, so they're looking for the monitoring bracelet.

Welcome to the asylum. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:A non-white male, in this culture, wearing a suit?
You're (expected to be) either important / famous ... or the defendant.

They don't see your entourage, so they're looking for the monitoring bracelet.

Welcome to the asylum. :lol:

Yeah I'm trying to make my permanent exodus by 2017 from the U.S. of Gay.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby WuFan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Dressing nice as an ugly/average guy is like putting lipstick on a pig.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 pm

WuFan wrote:Dressing nice as an ugly/average guy is like putting lipstick on a pig.

So what's you think I'm ugly or average? You must have seen what I looked like. LOL
That's funny though.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby WuFan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:46 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
WuFan wrote:Dressing nice as an ugly/average guy is like putting lipstick on a pig.

So what's you think I'm ugly or average? You must have seen what I looked like. LOL
That's funny though.

No, I don´t know what you look like. However if you were very good looking you wouldn´t be on this board.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:......or the defendant.

Bro....keep them coming!! I spat out my gin and tonic when I saw that!!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:05 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:Yeah I'm trying to make my permanent exodus by 2017 from the U.S. of Gay.


Dude....you will be lucky of the borders are not closed by the end of this year....really....do you have no idea how close the end game is?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:33 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Yeah I'm trying to make my permanent exodus by 2017 from the U.S. of Gay.


Dude....you will be lucky of the borders are not closed by the end of this year....really....do you have no idea how close the end game is?


Well, what's scary is how bad pitbulls, german shepherds are in this country when they are locked up...most of them will be freed when chaos ensued and I will have to carry a gun because they have it bad for me now.

Well I hope the you and the Mayans are wrong. Some say 2020 is it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: The man dress suit phenomenon

Postby terminator » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:47 am

E_Irizarry wrote:Why is it that here in America that whenever I dress up in a suit, I'm not referred to as "big boy", "big man", "bro", "brother", or "homie"?
But when I don't dress in suits, I'm addressed as the aforementioned?

And why is it that I get no compliments when I dress up in a suit but I get looks from gay guys whether I'm in a suit or not?

There. :-/


Oh No, it looks like no one gives a damn about guys except gays and they're not worth knowing in my experience at work (they're not interested in any guy who won't corn-hole them & they're real backstabbers like AW)
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:07 pm

WuFan wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
WuFan wrote:Dressing nice as an ugly/average guy is like putting lipstick on a pig.

So what's you think I'm ugly or average? You must have seen what I looked like. LOL
That's funny though.

No, I don´t know what you look like. However if you were very good looking you wouldn´t be on this board.


Really? You really think good-looking men in the Anglosphere are pro-feminist just because the odds are in their favor. Sometimes yes but not always.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: The man dress suit phenomenon

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:10 pm

terminator wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Why is it that here in America that whenever I dress up in a suit, I'm not referred to as "big boy", "big man", "bro", "brother", or "homie"?
But when I don't dress in suits, I'm addressed as the aforementioned?

And why is it that I get no compliments when I dress up in a suit but I get looks from gay guys whether I'm in a suit or not?

There. :-/


Oh No, it looks like no one gives a damn about guys except gays and they're not worth knowing in my experience at work (they're not interested in any guy who won't corn-hole them & they're real backstabbers like AW)


Actually there are gay dudes that aren't backstabbers; the ones that are are fagg_ots. If one wants to suck dick and take it in the butt like what, then they can keep that discretely. However, if they are blatantly flaming with it and/or they emulate women to the fullest, they are fag suflay. Enough said.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: books and 7 guests