Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Even if you go overseas you can't date up...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby WuFan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:38 pm

terminator wrote:
WuFan wrote:I looked through all the testimonials on various mail order bride sites and I couldn´t find a single couple where the wife was significantly better looking than the guy. As a matter of fact they were all equally matched.

Even Winston ended up dating and getting a girl pregnant that was in his league, although she did have a decent body.

The only exception I can think of is that Mark Davies guy. However his wife would be considered average looking by Eastern European standards and he seems to be loaded.

However unfortunately money can´t buy you love. Relationships like that are pretty much the same as prostitution. Just watch 1:10 to see what I mean.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk0jhl70TRU[/youtube]


You are obscessed with looks - OK they are a factor, but if they are everything, why are old people still married and not out trawling for a young hottie?

because they can´t get them.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm







Postby momopi » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:48 pm

For me, it's simple supply and numbers. I prefer East Asian girls, and the supply of single East Asian girls in East Asia is vastly superior to North America.

This is, of course, relative to who you are and where you are. For a middle-aged Taiwanese taxi driver who have difficulty finding a wife locally, Vietnam and Cambodia offers greater opportunity and choices.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4710
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby eurobrat » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:58 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Fri May 24, 2013 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby polya » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:34 pm

WuFan wrote:
terminator wrote:
WuFan wrote:I looked through all the testimonials on various mail order bride sites and I couldn´t find a single couple where the wife was significantly better looking than the guy. As a matter of fact they were all equally matched.

Even Winston ended up dating and getting a girl pregnant that was in his league, although she did have a decent body.

The only exception I can think of is that Mark Davies guy. However his wife would be considered average looking by Eastern European standards and he seems to be loaded.

However unfortunately money can´t buy you love. Relationships like that are pretty much the same as prostitution. Just watch 1:10 to see what I mean.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk0jhl70TRU[/youtube]

You are obscessed with looks - OK they are a factor, but if they are everything, why are old people still married and not out trawling for a young hottie?

because they can´t get them.

Hugh Hefner can get young hotties.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby davewe » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:16 pm

WuFan wrote:
terminator wrote:
WuFan wrote:You are obscessed with looks - OK they are a factor, but if they are everything, why are old people still married and not out trawling for a young hottie?

because they can´t get them.


You are making my point - that you are so caught up by your belief system that you can't see what it right in front of you.

Guy after guy has told you that he has had much younger (and more atttractive) gfs and wives, and you have chosen to believe that it doesn't happen and is impossible. Not only can it happen abroad but it happens easily. Why do you think most of us travel and/or live abroad - for the superior health care system?
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby jamesbond » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:00 am

WuFan wrote:Even Winston ended up dating and getting a girl pregnant that was in his league, although she did have a decent body.

The only exception I can think of is that Mark Davies guy. However his wife would be considered average looking by Eastern European standards and he seems to be loaded.

A lot of guys can date out of their league once they leave the western world. Winston is a good example, he dated a bunch of girls in Russia and the Philippines who were out of his league, including his girlfriend Diane.

The guys below are dating women "out of their league." lol :lol:

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby chanta76 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:16 am

Overseas just means more choices for American men. Anyway..DON"T FEED THE TROLL
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:54 am

skateboardstephen wrote:why does this even matter.just get with someone you love and someone who loves you back and shut up!What one person may think is a beautiful women others may not agree.

My fiance is Afro-Brazilian and i think she is the most attractive women in my eyes and she has stuck with me through thick and thin.But since she is a black women most on this forum would deem her unattractive by default due to so much racism in a lot of peoples dating choices(most people want someone who is white or close to it no matter if a black female is hot or not) so i don't take the opinion of most people seriously,do i give a crap hell no,i am happy that is what matters and these guys are probably happy also.


Can't agree more. When it comes to looking for a fling or a short-term relationship, dating a attractive if not empty-headed young lady gives a mature man the thrill of fun, excitement and challenge. Yet, when looking for a long-term relationship that leads to marriage (ie. a bride) I don't see why attractiveness should have the lion share. Two human beings being together is about so much more about one side being young and good looking, and the other showing off with friends and acquaintances.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby WuFan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:28 pm

jamesbond wrote:
WuFan wrote:Even Winston ended up dating and getting a girl pregnant that was in his league, although she did have a decent body.

The only exception I can think of is that Mark Davies guy. However his wife would be considered average looking by Eastern European standards and he seems to be loaded.

A lot of guys can date out of their league once they leave the western world. Winston is a good example, he dated a bunch of girls in Russia and the Philippines who were out of his league, including his girlfriend Diane.

Winston is about a 3/10 lookswise and so is Diane. They were evenly matched except that she had a decent body. None of the relationships Winston had with Russian girls lasted because they were out of his league and were either prostitutes or wanted to use him to get out of the shithole they lived in.

If I had to choose between being reborn as an average looking billionaire or being born broke with 10/10 looks I´d choose being born as a 10 every single time.

It´s only on the internet that everyone has a broke, fat, old, ugly friend that constantly picks up models by being charming and funny.

You don´t care if the girl speaks 7 languages and is great at volleyball. You fall in love with her for her looks. Looks is literally the only criteria women have for choosing a mate, pretty much just like men. Then once they want to settle down they will look at money, but even then looks matter, too.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:55 pm

WuFan wrote:None of the relationships Winston had with Russian girls lasted because they ... wanted to use him to get out of the shithole they lived in.


That would involve money. Yet ...

WuFan wrote:Looks is literally the only criteria women have for choosing a mate, pretty much just like men.



WuFan wrote:You don´t care if the girl speaks 7 languages and is great at volleyball. You fall in love with her for her looks. Looks is literally the only criteria women have for choosing a mate, pretty much just like men. Then once they want to settle down they will look at money, but even then looks matter, too.


You may just care about looks. Talk to enough good-looking airheads, parasites, or psychos, and you'll begin to develop criteria for personality, character, and hobbies, too.

Pick one:
-- a 7/10 clean-cut, cheerful, with no baggage and no stress.

-- an 8/10 who's controlling, argumentative, and jerks the steering wheel, while you're driving.

-- a 9/10 who spends her time either looking in a mirror ... or snorting coke off one, and has just discovered a great little mood booster called ... meth.

-- a 10/10 that loves to stuff herself at the expensive restaurants you take her to. When you ask her how she keeps her trim figure, you learn about a diet plan called ... "bulimia".
...
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:26 pm

WuFan wrote:I looked through all the testimonials on various mail order bride sites and I couldn´t find a single couple where the wife was significantly better looking than the guy. As a matter of fact they were all equally matched.

Even Winston ended up dating and getting a girl pregnant that was in his league, although she did have a decent body.

The only exception I can think of is that Mark Davies guy. However his wife would be considered average looking by Eastern European standards and he seems to be loaded.

However unfortunately money can´t buy you love. Relationships like that are pretty much the same as prostitution. Just watch 1:10 to see what I mean.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk0jhl70TRU[/youtube]


That's not true. Have you looked at the AFA tour photos?

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/photos/

Also, FYI, Dianne is out of my league looks-wise. She is only in my league cause my money and US citizenship balances us out, and plus she is from a very poor family. Dianne gets looks and stares everywhere she goes out in public. I don't. How do you explain that?

Mark Davis is not loaded. He is just a great presenter and talker. But no, he is not loaded as far as I know. His wife Anna could have gotten a richer guy, but she wanted someone she loved. I don't understand why "love" is beyond some of you guys. Just because you are incapable of "love" doesn't mean that women are too. You are looking at this from a narrow prism.

Likewise, Dianne could have gotten a richer guy than me too. But she felt more drawn toward me. Sorry if you guys' left brained logic can't comprehend that, but left brained logic cannot explain everything in the universe. Duh.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:34 pm

WuFan wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
WuFan wrote:Even Winston ended up dating and getting a girl pregnant that was in his league, although she did have a decent body.

The only exception I can think of is that Mark Davies guy. However his wife would be considered average looking by Eastern European standards and he seems to be loaded.


A lot of guys can date out of their league once they leave the western world. Winston is a good example, he dated a bunch of girls in Russia and the Philippines who were out of his league, including his girlfriend Diane.


Winston is about a 3/10 lookswise and so is Diane. They were evenly matched except that she had a decent body. None of the relationships Winston had with Russian girls lasted because they were out of his league and were either prostitutes or wanted to use him to get out of the shithole they lived in.

If I had to choose between being reborn as an average looking billionaire or being born broke with 10/10 looks I´d choose being born as a 10 every single time.

It´s only on the internet that everyone has a broke, fat, old, ugly friend that constantly picks up models by being charming and funny.

You don´t care if the girl speaks 7 languages and is great at volleyball. You fall in love with her for her looks. Looks is literally the only criteria women have for choosing a mate, pretty much just like men. Then once they want to settle down they will look at money, but even then looks matter, too.


Not true. I got a 7 most of the time on Hot or Not, with my good photos. I am not photogenic. The Winston that I see in the mirror looks a lot thinner and better than the one you see in photos. Dianne is also considered hot in the Philippines. LOTS of people stare at her in public when she passes by. You can ask Ladislav, Steve Neese, and Rock about this. They've all seen it. I swear this is true. Sorry dude, but people DO NOT turn their heads to look at a girl who is a 3/10. Thus the facts don't support your claim.

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION BILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM! HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HOW MANY TIMES TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DIANNE DOESN'T MATCH WITH REALITY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT? WOMEN WHO ARE 3/10 DO NOT GET STARES BY EVERYONE OUT IN PUBLIC! DUH!

Again:

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION BILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM! HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HOW MANY TIMES TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DIANNE DOESN'T MATCH WITH REALITY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT? WOMEN WHO ARE 3/10 DO NOT GET STARES BY EVERYONE OUT IN PUBLIC! DUH!

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION BILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM! HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HOW MANY TIMES TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DIANNE DOESN'T MATCH WITH REALITY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT? WOMEN WHO ARE 3/10 DO NOT GET STARES BY EVERYONE OUT IN PUBLIC! DUH!

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION BILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM! HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HOW MANY TIMES TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DIANNE DOESN'T MATCH WITH REALITY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT? WOMEN WHO ARE 3/10 DO NOT GET STARES BY EVERYONE OUT IN PUBLIC! DUH!

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION BILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM! HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HOW MANY TIMES TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DIANNE DOESN'T MATCH WITH REALITY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT? WOMEN WHO ARE 3/10 DO NOT GET STARES BY EVERYONE OUT IN PUBLIC! DUH!

Furthermore, if women only care about looks, how come so many hot girls are with mediocre or less attractive guys? I see them everywhere in Taiwan.

Also keep in mind that women in their 30's aren't as hung on looks as women in their 20's are. So if you can get a good looking woman in her 30's (common in NE Asia), that may be a solution...
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby WuFan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
WuFan wrote:None of the relationships Winston had with Russian girls lasted because they ... wanted to use him to get out of the shithole they lived in.


That would involve money. Yet ...

WuFan wrote:Looks is literally the only criteria women have for choosing a mate, pretty much just like men.



WuFan wrote:You don´t care if the girl speaks 7 languages and is great at volleyball. You fall in love with her for her looks. Looks is literally the only criteria women have for choosing a mate, pretty much just like men. Then once they want to settle down they will look at money, but even then looks matter, too.


You may just care about looks. Talk to enough good-looking airheads, parasites, or psychos, and you'll begin to develop criteria for personality, character, and hobbies, too.

Pick one:
-- a 7/10 clean-cut, cheerful, with no baggage and no stress.

-- an 8/10 who's controlling, argumentative, and jerks the steering wheel, while you're driving.

-- a 9/10 who spends her time either looking in a mirror ... or snorting coke off one, and has just discovered a great little mood booster called ... meth.

-- a 10/10 that loves to stuff herself at the expensive restaurants you take her to. When you ask her how she keeps her trim figure, you learn about a diet plan called ... "bulimia".

...

Good looking people on average have much better and friendly personalities because they were treated well their whole lives and thus developed great social skills because of that. They´re also more intelligent. Those are undeniable, scientifically proven facts. Do your research.

You´re just picking out strawman clichees why hot women are bitchy because they are unattainable for you and rejected you your entire life. It´s ego protection.



Not true. I got a 7 most of the time on Hot or Not, with my good photos. I am not photogenic. The Winston that I see in the mirror looks a lot thinner and better than the one you see in photos. Dianne is also considered hot in the Philippines. LOTS of people stare at her in public when she passes by. You can ask Ladislav, Steve Neese, and Rock about this. They've all seen it. I swear this is true. Sorry dude, but people DO NOT turn their heads to look at a girl who is a 3/10. Thus the facts don't support your claim.

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION BILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM! HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HOW MANY TIMES TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DIANNE DOESN'T MATCH WITH REALITY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT? WOMEN WHO ARE 3/10 DO NOT GET STARES BY EVERYONE OUT IN PUBLIC! DUH!

Again:

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION BILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM! HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HOW MANY TIMES TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DIANNE DOESN'T MATCH WITH REALITY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT? WOMEN WHO ARE 3/10 DO NOT GET STARES BY EVERYONE OUT IN PUBLIC! DUH!

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION BILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM! HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HOW MANY TIMES TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DIANNE DOESN'T MATCH WITH REALITY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT? WOMEN WHO ARE 3/10 DO NOT GET STARES BY EVERYONE OUT IN PUBLIC! DUH!

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION BILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM! HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HOW MANY TIMES TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DIANNE DOESN'T MATCH WITH REALITY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT? WOMEN WHO ARE 3/10 DO NOT GET STARES BY EVERYONE OUT IN PUBLIC! DUH!

I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS A MILLION BILLION TIMES ON THIS FORUM! HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?! WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HOW MANY TIMES TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?! WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT DIANNE DOESN'T MATCH WITH REALITY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT? WOMEN WHO ARE 3/10 DO NOT GET STARES BY EVERYONE OUT IN PUBLIC! DUH!

Furthermore, if women only care about looks, how come so many hot girls are with mediocre or less attractive guys? I see them everywhere in Taiwan.

Image


lol, Winston your delusions know no boundaries.

She gets stares because she is incredibly ugly. She is literally in the bottom 2% of looks. Sorry man, but she really is incredibly ugly and she doesn´t seem to even respect you. She is looking for a rich guy (in her eyes) that she can easily control and manipulate. She even bitchslapped you, remember?

If you get rated below an 8 on hotornot you are below average looking. Hotornot and other rating sites are complete bullshit. Looks are objective. If you would´ve been a true 7 you wouldn´t have had any problems getting an average looking Asian girl in the US. The way women react to you is always the best way to judge your attractiveness.

Taiwanese men are much uglier on average than guys in the US (no racism intended). I bet you also overrate the girls since you seriously seem to think that Dianne is hot lol.

This is a hot girl. I´d be a believer if you would´ve been able to get and keep a girl like that from overseas:

Image
Last edited by WuFan on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby eurobrat » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:48 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Fri May 24, 2013 12:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Even if you go overseas you can´t date up...

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:08 pm

WuFan wrote:Good looking people on average have much better and friendly personalities because they were treated well their whole lives and thus developed great social skills because of that. They´re also more intelligent. Those are undeniable, scientifically proven facts. Do your research.


Then how come 90+ percent of the expert intellectuals interviewed on History Channel and Discovery Channel are not good looking? Amy Mainzer is an exception. But most of the experts on there aren't very attractive at all, but look kind of nerdy. Out of the box types aren't like that.

Most of the best intellectuals I can think of aren't that good looking. Albert Einstein wasn't either.

You don't consider me to be good looking. Yet I have an IQ of 120, above average, even in NE Asia, and am very intellectual.

Show me a study that correlates looks with IQ. There are studies that correlate race with IQ though.

lol, Winston your delusions know no boundaries.

She gets stares because she is incredibly ugly. She is literally in the bottom 2% of looks. Sorry man, but she really is incredibly ugly and she doesn´t seem to even respect you. She is looking for a rich guy (in her eyes) that she can easily control and manipulate. She even bitchslapped you, remember?

If you get rated below an 8 on hotornot you are below average looking. Hotornot and other rating sites are complete bullshit. Looks are objective. If you would´ve been a true 7 you wouldn´t have had any problems getting an average looking Asian girl in the US. The way women react to you is always the best way to judge your attractiveness.

Taiwanese men are much uglier on average than guys in the US (no racism intended). I bet you also overrate the girls since you seriously seem to think that Dianne is hot lol.


You're the one that's deluded. Most people think Dianne is hot. Your ONE opinion does NOT erase that of thousands of others.

You clearly destroyed your credibility with that first statement above. LOL. No girl gets stares because they are ugly. People don't turn their heads or look back on someone that just passed because she's ugly. You are totally wrong. I swear to God. What the f**k is your problem?! Why do I feel like I'm arguing with a fool? You aren't even a credible source and your opinion doesn't even carry any weight around here. As they say "Never argue with a fool. People might not be able to tell the difference."

Several rich guys tried to court Dianne, but she eventually rejected them. I explained this several times in the forum. Didn't you read?

Please stop peddling lies as truth here. That pisses me off. Are you a shill or troll? No one I've met in real life is as dumb as you. It looks like you are trying to be dumb on purpose.

I never went for Asian girls in the US. Remember? I did have a Vietnamese girlfriend in the US before. Several Asian girls liked me, but I ignored them cause I was crazy for white girls. You obviously don't know my history. You just shout shit from behind a computer and waste my time correcting dumb things.

I agree with you that Taiwanese guys are uglier on average than US men. However, the average Taiwanese girl is WAY WAY WAY hotter than the average US girl. EVERYONE SAYS THAT! It's a fact. They are slimmer, more feminine, age better, cuter and better looking overall. God you are so stupid and a waste of time.

Sorry but you don't sound credible at all and your opinions carry no weight.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests