Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Angry Ex-Girlfriend Triggered US Airways Bomb Hoax

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Angry Ex-Girlfriend Triggered US Airways Bomb Hoax

Postby ***JP*** » September 7th, 2012, 3:27 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/police-angry-ex-g ... ories.html

A good reason why I just gave up on AW. There's just no hope in this society anymore. Then many people I know ask me why I'm moving abroad? There's the answer there's just no hope at all in western society anymore.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Teal Lantern » September 8th, 2012, 2:35 pm

They've already cleared the girl. It's all her new boyfriend's fault, now. He's claiming responsibility for the whole thing.

Magically, the new boyfriend knew what flight the ex-boyfriend was going to be on ... without ANY help from the girlfriend.
The vadge pass must be an awesome thing. :roll:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/plane-bomb-hoa ... d=17182136

These Captain Save-A-Hoes must keep their capes on standby mode. :evil:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7vQSPBtwyc[/youtube]
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby ***JP*** » September 8th, 2012, 2:47 pm

As usual. She got cleared of things cause she's a woman. One way or the other she's involved in this cause I don't think her new boyfriend got this guy's flight number out of the blue. Clearly her new boyfriend is a complete tool if he's taking responsibility for this. Instead of getting some from her now he's gonna get up the rear for 10 years from bubba.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » September 8th, 2012, 4:32 pm

***JP*** wrote:As usual. She got cleared of things cause she's a woman. One way or the other she's involved in this cause I don't think her new boyfriend got this guy's flight number out of the blue. Clearly her new boyfriend is a complete tool if he's taking responsibility for this. Instead of getting some from her now he's gonna get up the rear for 10 years from bubba.

Manginas like that deserve everything that happens to them.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions