Angry Ex-Girlfriend Triggered US Airways Bomb Hoax

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Angry Ex-Girlfriend Triggered US Airways Bomb Hoax

Post by ***JP*** »

http://news.yahoo.com/police-angry-ex-g ... ories.html

A good reason why I just gave up on AW. There's just no hope in this society anymore. Then many people I know ask me why I'm moving abroad? There's the answer there's just no hope at all in western society anymore.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

They've already cleared the girl. It's all her new boyfriend's fault, now. He's claiming responsibility for the whole thing.

Magically, the new boyfriend knew what flight the ex-boyfriend was going to be on ... without ANY help from the girlfriend.
The vadge pass must be an awesome thing. :roll:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/plane-bomb-hoa ... d=17182136

These Captain Save-A-Hoes must keep their capes on standby mode. :evil:

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

As usual. She got cleared of things cause she's a woman. One way or the other she's involved in this cause I don't think her new boyfriend got this guy's flight number out of the blue. Clearly her new boyfriend is a complete tool if he's taking responsibility for this. Instead of getting some from her now he's gonna get up the rear for 10 years from bubba.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

***JP*** wrote:As usual. She got cleared of things cause she's a woman. One way or the other she's involved in this cause I don't think her new boyfriend got this guy's flight number out of the blue. Clearly her new boyfriend is a complete tool if he's taking responsibility for this. Instead of getting some from her now he's gonna get up the rear for 10 years from bubba.
Manginas like that deserve everything that happens to them.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!