Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


A woman trying to help American women change

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

A woman trying to help American women change

Postby designer » September 7th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Gaining more popularity now. Woman trying to help usa women change from Feminist man hating monsters to more feminine creatures.
I applaud women who can see what is happening and are trying to change things. Now it is up to men to try and help sick men like the Manginas and other losers. Perhaps the west can survive if the ideology of self hate and the hatred for men can be undone.


http://www.thefemininewoman.com/2012/08 ... ment-22283
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 12:50 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby fschmidt » September 8th, 2012, 12:42 am

Mission Impossible
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby C.J. » September 8th, 2012, 1:03 am

Indeed.

Western women are neurotic, brainwashed sacks of crap. Those sows basically have to unlearn everything about themselves from their teenage years and up and get rid of the TV/magazines etc. They're conditioned to become worthless to everyone but the elite, by being brainwashed into thinking they gotta be the best by indirectly worshipping negative idols(gotta get that money/clothes/bling/status). This happens from a very young age.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: April 25th, 2011, 11:56 pm

Postby designer » September 8th, 2012, 1:12 am

C.J. wrote:Indeed.

Western women are neurotic, brainwashed sacks of crap. Those sows basically have to unlearn everything about themselves from their teenage years and up and get rid of the TV/magazines etc. They're conditioned to become worthless to everyone but the elite, by being brainwashed into thinking they gotta be the best by indirectly worshipping negative idols(gotta get that money/clothes/bling/status). This happens from a very young age.


I agree. The media and ideology of priveledge and hate would have to be undone. But it is a multimillion dollar industry, much like the lesbian market. They make money off of feminism. Thus the reason why it is so important to be a componant in politics, film and academia. Its a money maker. The free market, if it sells then it will be embraced.
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: July 2nd, 2012, 12:50 am

Postby ajvf97 » September 8th, 2012, 1:59 am

To me, what she's doing seems like a lost cause. It would take at least a couple generations for American women to completely change from what they are now. Even if the media and and idealogy of privilege and hate were to be undone tomorrow, the lasting effects of this, if any, wouldn't be noticeable for many years. As much as what this woman is doing may be gaining in popularity, I'm sure it's also being met with hostility and resistance. Even if this movement does gain some significant momentum, it's too late for us single guys who are already dating overseas.

Even if American women were to somehow change their mentality and personality tomorrow (won't happen), they're still stuck with their disgusting fat bodies and terrible sense of fashion. They would not only need their wiring overhauled but their plumbing and exteriors as well. Examples include not thinking they can eat whatever they want and still be attractive and eliminating their worship of bad boys/losers. American men who enjoy being single stateside or are already finding success dating overseas aren't going to wait a lifetime much less one second for American women to get their act together. For our generation, this movement is too little, too late.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: May 8th, 2011, 4:07 am

Re: Woman trying to help usa women change

Postby WPO » September 8th, 2012, 9:04 pm

designer wrote:Gaining more popularity now. Woman trying to help usa women change from Feminist man hating monsters to more feminine creatures.
I applaud women who can see what is happening and are trying to change things. Now it is up to men to try and help sick men like the Manginas and other losers. Perhaps the west can survive if the ideology of self hate and the hatred for men can be undone.


http://www.thefemininewoman.com/2012/08 ... ment-22283


Things are so f*#ked now, our grandchildren may never see that day. It took aproximately 60 years to f#*k things up, it may take at least 100+ years to rectify it. Notice how a foreign woman becomes americanized. One year to changed for the bad, and about 4 years to go back to the pureness she once was when She goes back. Take a 20 year old chic from the states and send her overseas, it'll take her about 40 years to change for the better. Her mindset is so screwed up, that's why it would take so long. The only exception is an older foreign woman (40+). She has a mind of her own and is pretty much incorruptable. If you run into an asshole overseas, you can rest assure that she has spent some time in the states/canada/uk. Fortunately, she's in the process of having that americanized BS filtered out of her (warning: may take some time. Length of time determines on how long she's been in the states).
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 3:54 am
Location: north east US

Re: Woman trying to help usa women change

Postby WPO » September 8th, 2012, 9:09 pm

designer wrote:. Now it is up to men to try and help sick men like the Manginas and other losers.

http://www.thefemininewoman.com/2012/08 ... ment-22283


Let's start by getting "Dr." Phil off the air.

I have no problem showing hatred... just as long as it's aimed toward badboys, thugs and corruption (the same type they claim to be against yet end up with before the week is over). By boycotting badboys, it will forced badboys to become gentleman themselves (they have no choice if they are to land a date). On the flip-side, nice guys going overseas will force women in this country to change their ways. Double Whammy!
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 3:54 am
Location: north east US

Re: Woman trying to help usa women change

Postby terminator » September 8th, 2012, 9:38 pm

WPO wrote:
designer wrote:Gaining more popularity now. Woman trying to help usa women change from Feminist man hating monsters to more feminine creatures.
I applaud women who can see what is happening and are trying to change things. Now it is up to men to try and help sick men like the Manginas and other losers. Perhaps the west can survive if the ideology of self hate and the hatred for men can be undone.


http://www.thefemininewoman.com/2012/08 ... ment-22283


Things are so f*#ked now, our grandchildren may never see that day. It took aproximately 60 years to f#*k things up, it may take at least 100+ years to rectify it. Notice how a foreign woman becomes americanized. One year to changed for the bad, and about 4 years to go back to the pureness she once was when She goes back. Take a 20 year old chic from the states and send her overseas, it'll take her about 40 years to change for the better. Her mindset is so screwed up, that's why it would take so long. The only exception is an older foreign woman (40+). She has a mind of her own and is pretty much incorruptable. If you run into an asshole overseas, you can rest assure that she has spent some time in the states/canada/uk. Fortunately, she's in the process of having that americanized BS filtered out of her (warning: may take some time. Length of time determines on how long she's been in the states).

+1 - there is no hope. We need a flood like in Noah's day. These people will never change. - Why should they??
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Re: Woman trying to help usa women change

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » September 9th, 2012, 3:11 am

designer wrote:Gaining more popularity now. Woman trying to help usa women change from Feminist man hating monsters to more feminine creatures.
I applaud women who can see what is happening and are trying to change things. Now it is up to men to try and help sick men like the Manginas and other losers. Perhaps the west can survive if the ideology of self hate and the hatred for men can be undone.


http://www.thefemininewoman.com/2012/08 ... ment-22283


Thanks for the link..I left some comments.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: Woman trying to help usa women change

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » September 9th, 2012, 3:11 am

designer wrote:Gaining more popularity now. Woman trying to help usa women change from Feminist man hating monsters to more feminine creatures.
I applaud women who can see what is happening and are trying to change things. Now it is up to men to try and help sick men like the Manginas and other losers. Perhaps the west can survive if the ideology of self hate and the hatred for men can be undone.


http://www.thefemininewoman.com/2012/08 ... ment-22283


Thanks for the link..I left some comments.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Postby coyoteslim » September 12th, 2012, 5:44 am

check out the UNPOPULAR TRUTH a you tube series by a very attractive blonde young midwestern lady.... yes i said lady.
coyoteslim
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: August 30th, 2012, 5:55 am

Postby Teal Lantern » September 12th, 2012, 6:41 am

The Unpopular Truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/christy0misty/
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvFtCDK4F8[/youtube]
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » September 12th, 2012, 1:56 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:The Unpopular Truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/christy0misty/
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvFtCDK4F8[/youtube]


She has not posted a vid for more than a year.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: Woman trying to help usa women change

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » September 12th, 2012, 2:03 pm

I agree...there is no hope of getting women to change......they are too hate filled.

Once you have experienced the difference between, say an eastern european woman, and a western woman you will realise that such a personal transformation is not possible.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Postby djfourmoney » September 12th, 2012, 11:22 pm

"My Dad said When I discovered my Feminine side, I married her..."

100% Classic and 100% Truth.

I never click profiles that say "I'm one of the boys"... Only Anglo Saxon women do that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests