A woman trying to help American women change

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

The core problem with Western women is they are mentally out of sync with reality. The best way to help them change would be to get them to meditate for 30 minutes a day. This will break the constant stream of conditioned thought in their heads, and they will not feel such a compulsion to act in the strange ways they do. I observe Irish women's behavior regularly and compare it to my girlfriend's behavior; they are like mental patients.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

lavezzi wrote:The core problem with Western women is they are mentally out of sync with reality. The best way to help them change would be to get them to meditate for 30 minutes a day. This will break the constant stream of conditioned thought in their heads, and they will not feel such a compulsion to act in the strange ways they do. I observe Irish women's behavior regularly and compare it to my girlfriend's behavior; they are like mental patients.
This is your country I am talking about. I gather young men in Ireland are too spineless to stand up to the criminals in guvment. You have to leave it to an old Australian, eh?

viewtopic.php?t=15569&highlight=
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Peter, the country is f***ed beyond repair. The criminal government are infinitely more organized than the general population, making change virtually impossible. The only thing to do is to either be lucky enough to leave the country or practice meditation so even this shit-hole seems livable.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:Peter, the country is f***ed beyond repair. The criminal government are infinitely more organized than the general population, making change virtually impossible. The only thing to do is to either be lucky enough to leave the country or practice meditation so even this sh**-hole seems livable.
Well...then you can have no problems if men start shooting people in Ireland, can you. And I think that is what is going to happen. I also think that people in ireland deserve what has happened to them because when they are asked to fight back they can't be bothered. Not even the young lads like you. I think we are about to see quite a few "Anders Breiviks" emerge. Don't say I didn't warn you.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Feminism I would argue is more powerful in the UK than in the US. They use both the Government and the Media to marginalize the importance of men.

The same happens in America, the difference is the boot-strap, self-help overtones all over society at large.

So women stay poor when on Government assistance in America but then are told they can get whatever man they want and deserve it...
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Shootings and killings are occurring at a much faster rate now. Things will slowly cook, until they boil over. Either the westerners save themselves, or they will self-destruct. The time to do this is NOW.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Woman trying to help usa women change

Post by Teal Lantern »

designer wrote:Gaining more popularity now. Woman trying to help usa women change from Feminist man hating monsters to more feminine creatures.
I applaud women who can see what is happening and are trying to change things. Now it is up to men to try and help sick men like the Manginas and other losers. Perhaps the west can survive if the ideology of self hate and the hatred for men can be undone.

http://www.thefemininewoman.com/2012/08 ... ment-22283
The article isn't pro or anti-feminist. It is about letting go of superficial pickiness in dating. That says nothing about how the particular man is going to be treated after entering the relationship.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

C.J. wrote:Shootings and killings are occurring at a much faster rate now. Things will slowly cook, until they boil over. Either the westerners save themselves, or they will self-destruct. The time to do this is NOW.
This is true...the number of killings, especially men killing women, skyrocketed this year...we kept a forum on them for a long time.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

Apparently even pointing out to women that men are so angry they are killing many more of them is not a good enough reason to be honest or to demand criminal women be equal before the law...I went over to this womans blog and suggested that women being honest and demanding women be held accountable for crimes would be features men would like in women....as usual I was hated on for saying so.

There is no hope for western women.....they are the most hate filled people on the planet.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
C.J. wrote:Shootings and killings are occurring at a much faster rate now. Things will slowly cook, until they boil over. Either the westerners save themselves, or they will self-destruct. The time to do this is NOW.
This is true...the number of killings, especially men killing women, skyrocketed this year...we kept a forum on them for a long time.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

Apparently even pointing out to women that men are so angry they are killing many more of them is not a good enough reason to be honest or to demand criminal women be equal before the law...I went over to this womans blog and suggested that women being honest and demanding women be held accountable for crimes would be features men would like in women....as usual I was hated on for saying so.

There is no hope for western women.....they are the most hate filled people on the planet.
Yup its on the up and up. But it is a normal reaction to a system of injustice and inequality. Boys aretaught at a very young age that they are valued les than girls. Not every male is going to accept that 'fact' or lie I should say. Thus there will be violence.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

lavezzi wrote:The core problem with Western women is they are mentally out of sync with reality. The best way to help them change would be to get them to meditate for 30 minutes a day. This will break the constant stream of conditioned thought in their heads, and they will not feel such a compulsion to act in the strange ways they do. I observe Irish women's behavior regularly and compare it to my girlfriend's behavior; they are like mental patients.
Brother, I don't think Lao Tzu can do anything with these brainwashed robots! Why waste your time trying to repair a totaled car that's no longer identifiable when you can buy another? Some things are just beyond repair... and american girls/women are no exception. You can't make a silk purse out of dog $hit so don't waste your time trying. As the late rapper Eazy-E said in boyz-n-the-hood, "throw it in the gutta, and go buy anotha."
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Teal Lantern wrote:The Unpopular Truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/christy0misty/
This girl has some serious guts and I really admire her, but her videos and account have been removed from YouTube.

The comments under the videos (linked below) indicate that she was subjected to extreme hatred and threats on her life by the leftists and feminists. There are even rumors that she was murdered for her views, but no one seems to know for sure what happened to her.

Someone was nice enough to have downloaded some of her videos though, and have reuploaded them under a different account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzSDyd1QVdY

Feminism is and always has been a tool created by and used to great effect by the Marxists/Leninists as a way to overthrow traditional society, force men into a corner, and make the State become the "husband".
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I wanted to see the vid's, they will not play.

People need to understand how simple this whole gig is, they figured out if they could counterfeit the money and not be audited ( HELD ACCOUNTABLE BY THE PEOPLE ) they could rule the world. People need to realize the credit monopoly has unlimited funds to fund what they want and destroy or bankrupt what they don't.

There are a lot of cons of the last few centuries and America is one of them but the Bank hiding behind communism and every other dictatorship they have created is by far the biggest lie I have seen of the last 150 years.

Any people who do not have control over the financial system that runs their lives are hopelessly slaves to their master's period.

People are to stupid to figure out how the state programs them.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I was watching some of the film's by this gal and they are very good, everything is becoming so efficient in production and communication of information that a society is being built around the females because I guess they are trying to say the male is a obsolete part in alot of ways.

That is not true, the men still do the dangerous work and jobs where strength is required there is no comparison. We are still the builders of our surrounding's and the up keeper's of that societies surrounding's but as technology becomes more efficient for doing these task's less males are needed to keep it going.

Alot of the jobs being created today in advanced learning serve no purpose so they are empowering these women with nonsense skill's and jobs that serve just to create jobs that make no sense.

Woman like to have children and like I posted earlier most want to be stay at home mom's. I am personally waiting for the 25 to 45 year old crowd of humans to realize what is going on and decide they have had enough of this sociopathic debt based ponzi world our ruler's have created for control and get back to basic roots of a family structure where both sexes decide to take the planet in the right direction for future generations.

We are running out of time to see thru the smoke and grow up.
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Think Different wrote:Someone was nice enough to have downloaded some of her videos though, and have reuploaded them under a different account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzSDyd1QVdY

Feminism is and always has been a tool created by and used to great effect by the Marxists/Leninists as a way to overthrow traditional society, force men into a corner, and make the State become the "husband".
Good find. :D She is/was a rare one.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

WPO wrote:
Brother, I don't think Lao Tzu can do anything with these brainwashed robots! Why waste your time trying to repair a totaled car that's no longer identifiable when you can buy another? Some things are just beyond repair... and american girls/women are no exception. You can't make a silk purse out of dog $hit so don't waste your time trying. As the late rapper Eazy-E said in boyz-n-the-hood, "throw it in the gutta, and go buy anotha."
Machiavelli wrote that if you gave people a certain amount of freedom it is impossible to take it away from them because they will always long for that freedom, and desire to overthrow you to regain it back. Basically you would have to kill them off or something extreme to break them. His advice was basically to kill the adults and take the children and mold them.

Hardcore for sure, but makes the point.