Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Indian men in Europe, what is the verdict?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby celery2010 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:32 am

I can recommend to you a very good site in regard to your specific question.

It is http://www.rooshv.com

There is a lot of information there relating to how people do in different parts of the world and even a forum there where you can ask questions.

Hope this helps!
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm







Re: Indian men in Europe, what is the verdict?

Postby TheOneandOnly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:46 pm

FinalShots wrote:In countries like France, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and such places, how do women generally view the idea of dating or doing it with an Indian guy?

assuming he is westernized


I'm British Indian OP I can say that Swedish and Norwegian women certainly used to be more receptive towards guys of a South Asian descent from my experience. This is judging from the experiences of a clubbing holiday 6 years or so back where I didn't really have to put much effort in with particular girls to get 'somewhere' (I only have a slight tan though). Some Norwegian dudes at the hotel said certainly my skin colour was a factor, since the Scandinavians love a tan. I've had such a weakness for Norwegian women since that trip- ridiculously friendly from my experience :) I'm not sure about the actually countries these days, since I believe in the 6 years or so that have passed both countries have seen alot of immigration..

Countries Ive had a few major/minor successes with local women in Europe: Hungary, Lithuania and Poland...all pretty awesome places.
Last edited by TheOneandOnly on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheOneandOnly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Postby Banano » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:06 pm

I dont know but in OZ Indians have reputation that they smell bad, is it because of their diet?

Not most hygienic people
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby TheOneandOnly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Banano wrote:I dont know but in OZ Indians have reputation that they smell bad, is it because of their diet?

Not most hygienic people


Not sure what that's about. Do reckon lot of such BS is towards Indian born Indians ....Im not Indian really since Ive never been there.
TheOneandOnly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Postby Banano » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Its true, I worked with many of them and we used make fun of themand their women(behind their back of course),
Just do google search on it and you ll see
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby zboy1 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Banano wrote:Its true, I worked with many of them and we used make fun of themand their women(behind their back of course),
Just do google search on it and you ll see


No surprise, since Australia seems to be a really racist country from what I can gather from all the news articles and from people that have traveled to the country. I even met an Australian who told me that one reason why he doesn't want to go back is because of all the race issues and violence in the country.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4440
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby publicduende » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:04 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Banano wrote:Its true, I worked with many of them and we used make fun of themand their women(behind their back of course),
Just do google search on it and you ll see


No surprise, since Australia seems to be a really racist country from what I can gather from all the news articles and from people that have traveled to the country. I even met an Australian who told me that one reason why he doesn't want to go back is because of all the race issues and violence in the country.


May well be true. I believe UK is the best country in the world, besides India itself, for Indian men to live and prosper.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Jackal » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 pm

White Europeans in countries where there are lots of gypsies may be more likely to react negatively to an Indian man because they will likely think that he is a gypsy.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby ladislav » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:05 am

Jackal wrote:White Europeans in countries where there are lots of gypsies may be more likely to react negatively to an Indian man because they will likely think that he is a gypsy.


That is what my British Pakistani coworker who was living in Latvia told me- many thought he was a gypsy initially. But because he was well dressed, they did not react negatively to him.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby FinalShots » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:19 pm

nice to see this thread pick back up

in 6 years I think things could have only gotten better for Indian men, I have read on naughty nomad forums that scandinavia is good BUT ROOSH V IS FULL OF SHIT

guy is a total racist towards brown people, they are banned on sight, and he is a big liar about his trips too, many experts have said he has no credibility
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
FinalShots
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 am
Location: american south

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests