Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Jacque Fresco Interview on Russia Today

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Jacque Fresco Interview on Russia Today

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:55 am

worth a listen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My8XFjkfi8A[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:16 am

This has been on RT/YT for awhile. The Venus Project and the Zeitgeist Movement are still linked they just disagree on the direction of this message of much more unifying world and respect for natural resources.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:26 pm

The southern accent part (3:00) was entertaining. You don't hear that on local news. :shock:

The rest is globalist propaganda, with a soft glove over the iron fist.
All economies are resource based. Money is simply a medium of exchange (modern fiat money doesn't store value well). Corruption is alive and well, whether local people trade by cash or cows (resources) or connections (favors).

Zeitgeist, Venus, Raëlism, regional supranational unions (NAU, EU, USAN, etc.) = globalism.
Some roads wind more than others, but they all lead to the same place.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions