USA IS SICK!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OTB
Freshman Poster

USA IS SICK!

Post by OTB »

Hello to all once again. It's been some time since I've written a post. I've been busy with some personal things. But it's good to be back and now it's time to let my mind speak what has been running through it for some time now.

THIS COUNTRY IS GHETTO!

Yes! And I'm sick of it. This is nothing new. I'm sure all of you see it. It's that wherever I go, be it work, Walmart, the mall, driving on the road, or just being out in public in general I see that people have embraced a more low-class, ghetto, trailer park trash persona. It's blatant in men and women. It's rampant throughout the country. I see teenagers to people in their late fifties that carry themselves in such an unsophisticated, low-class manner. It shows in the way they dress, talk, and also in their overall appearance; the eyes, skin, teeth, weight.

What is it with looking run-down and used up? What is it with looking like you're on drugs? What is it with all the tattoos that women are getting nowadays? Why is it that being refined, looking polished and being articulate has been ejected from this so called culture? It makes me sick with a passion how so many people in this country embrace this thug, ghetto, low-class demeanor about themselves.

Men and teenagers like to look tough, hard, and thuggish and talk their retarded slang mixed with profanity.

And the women like the slutty, run-down, used up, stank, drug addict look with horrible mouths. Then talk about how they want a good man. I don't get it. TV plays a big role in this. The way a person is raised is another reason and other external factors contribute to their degenerate state such as peer influences and where they grew up.

From my travels people carry themselves with more refinement and sophistication. We lack that here. I'm not saying the whole country is like this but it seems like most parts of the US are embracing this way of being and it makes living here insanely DEPRESSING.

Note: I may add more to this.
Last edited by OTB on September 17th, 2012, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Re: USA IS SICK!

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

OTB wrote:Hello to all once again. It's been some time since I've written a post. I've been busy with some personal things. But it's good to be back and now it's time to let my mind speak what has been running through it for some time now.

THIS COUNTRY IS GHETTO!

Yes! And I'm sick of it. This is nothing new. I'm sure all of you see it. It's that wherever I go, be it work, Walmart, the mall, driving on the road, or just being out in public in general I see that people have embraced a more low-class, ghetto, trailer park trash persona. It's blatant in men and women. It's rampant throughout the country. I see teenagers to people in their late fifties that carry themselves in such an unsophisticated, low-class manner. It shows in the way they dress, talk, and also in their overall appearance; the eyes, skin, teeth, weight.

What is it with looking run-down and used up? What is it with looking like you're on drugs? What is with all the tattoos that women are getting nowadays? Why is it that being refined, looking polished and being articulate has been ejected from this so called culture? It makes me sick with a passion how so many people in this country embrace this thug, ghetto, low-class demeanor about themselves.

Men and teenagers like to look tough, hard, and thuggish and talk their retarded slang mixed with profanity.

And the women like the slutty, run-down, used up, stank, drug addict look with horrible mouths. Then talk about how they want a good man. I don't get it. TV plays a big role in this. The way a person is raised is another reason and other external factors contribute to their degenerate state such as peer influences and where they grew up.

From my travels people carry themselves with more refinement and sophistication. We lack that here. I'm not saying the whole country is like this but it seems like most parts of the US are embracing this way of being and it makes living here insanely DEPRESSING.

Well look at it this way, now it's even easier for you to spot the good ones :-)

Just imagine if you tried dating them and they didn't show who they really were? Only to find out later on in the relationship. Now the librarians and the teachers and the classy and the honest and the Christian and the good girls will stand out more against all the trailer trash Jerry Springer and Howard Stern and Jersey Shore people....

Makes things a little easier for us, the gray is going away and it's becoming more black and white :-)

Like for instance, you're black and I'm white, and it's easy to tell the difference....

Now we have a culture of two people, trailer trash people and normal people....

Good luck out there, it's a real adventure waiting to happen....

Devils Advocate
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

I discuss this very topic daily. I was just watching an ep of the cosby show. theo was SO x-cited about a date -- and bill wanted to meet her. girls today are proud to say they dont 'date' -- they just $uck. who would have thought the 80s were a simpler time. we dont have a 'culture' anymore -- just a race to the very bottom.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Pollux
Freshman Poster

Post by Pollux »

OTB wrote:Hello to all once again. It's been some time since I've written a post. I've been busy with some personal things. But it's good to be back and now it's time to let my mind speak what has been running through it for some time now.

THIS COUNTRY IS GHETTO!

I'm in the Navy, and I see the same thing among even our military these days. It seems like it's spread everywhere and for some reason everyone's extremely proud of it. I don't get it and I understand why you don't either.

What is it with looking run-down and used up? What is it with looking like you're on drugs? What is with all the tattoos that women are getting nowadays? Why is it that being refined, looking polished and being articulate has been ejected from this so called culture? It makes me sick with a passion how so many people in this country embrace this thug, ghetto, low-class demeanor about themselves.

I attribute it to the media, and music of this day and age. I mean really as with every generation in the US from the last 100 years you can see the reflection of the popular artists/actors of the time and the way the general population carried themselves. It just happens that this go around it's all about being uncivilized trash.

It's very funny, because as you say this I'm sitting here in my local hookah lounge overhearing this girl talk about how men need to be more sensitive to a girls needs and how we're all a bunch of brutes. She's one of those extremely loud feminist types who thinks she's gods gift to earth. I can't help but sit here and chuckle.

As from mine. Overseas the perception of the locals to us sailors was not normally very well taken. We dress sloppy, speak crude, and insult their culture.

- Everyone has a choice of whether or not to stay young at heart or let time erode you away like a piece of stone in the wind.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Great post OTB!

Post by steve55 »

Great post and so TRUE! Im adding this post to my website! The material I get from here is priceless!
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Go right ahead Steve. I checked out your website. It's looks good. It's organized and very detailed.
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

I could never understand why it is that some people will straight up HATE you for just having some different clothes on. Like wearing normal regular shoes instead of stupid ass white sneakers or flip flops will get you stared at and shit.

Also having like a different hair style or not having a stupid ass goatee which to me looks like a hairy ballsack right up under your mouth - all that - will get you stared at and shit. And overall people are just so eager to ostracize anybody who's different in any way.
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Yes, America is evil. Please see the other posts I have made talking about this:

Bangladeshis talk about how evil western culture is
viewtopic.php?t=15697

Modern society is evil
viewtopic.php?t=156911

Homosexuality is a sin and is evil
viewtopic.php?t=15702

99% of western MEN and women are brainwashed by feminism...
viewtopic.php?t=15700
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

I noticed it too, it seems like being the bottom of the barrel is something to be proud of. A lot of times when going out in public in the US makes me feel like the main character( joe bauers) from the movie Idiocracy.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

HenryGeorge wrote:I noticed it too, it seems like being the bottom of the barrel is something to be proud of. A lot of times when going out in public in the US makes me feel like the main character( joe bauers) from the movie Idiocracy.
Well, since you admit that 85 or 90 percent of Americans are just stupid useless eaters, then you would also agree that the Illuminati's idea to kill off 90 percent of the global population, starting with America, is a good one? I do. Heil Lucifer!
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

OTB wrote:Go right ahead Steve. I checked out your website. It's looks good. It's organized and very detailed.
Thanks OTB! Wait till you guys see what Im going to do with the cultural comparison chart! It will be a huge hit. Ill let everyone know when done
happyandfeminine
Freshman Poster

So is the UK

Post by happyandfeminine »

I totally agree with you about the US adopting low class thug culture, if you can call it a culture. Here in the UK, the situtation is exactly the same, although thank god, for a still large middle class who keep a good balance to the low class cultures.

I live in a tough city in the UK called Liverpool, and a its a working class city, with lots of guys with thug look, ie shaven heads, tattoos, foul mouthed and bad attitude. The women are mainly trampy looking with hair extensions, acrylic nails, long spider looking fake eyelashes, tanned skin, tattoos and lots of make up.

A lot of the people don't read books, and don't like to learn foreign languages.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

THIS COUNTRY IS GHETTO!

What is it with looking run-down and used up? What is it with looking like you're on drugs? What is it with all the tattoos that women are getting nowadays? Why is it that being refined, looking polished and being articulate has been ejected from this so called culture? It makes me sick with a passion how so many people in this country embrace this thug, ghetto, low-class demeanor about themselves.

you don't look so high class yourself either with your cheap ass nike baseball cap, goatee and cheap white wallmart t-shirt
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

You think THAT is ghetto? Try going to the real ghettos! LOL

A place where the buildings look like they're about to collapse... unfinished, dirty ass floors... tons of animals and you don't know where the hell they've been...niggas drinking out the same cup, eating out the same bowl....Loud ass music all day, everyday with no complaints from anybody... smoking, cursing, drinking and humping going on all the time...

THAT'S ghetto! :D I'll get out of dodge if this country gets worse than that.