Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

USA IS SICK!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby AmericanEvil » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm glad that everyone is finally admitting how low class, evil, disgusting, and barbaric the white race is.

So, do your duty and DO NOT REPRODUCE WITH A WHITE WOMAN. Let the evil white race die off.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Postby Falcon » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:35 am

My plane from China arrives at Los Angeles. Reverse culture shock.

Overweight, grumpy-looking security officers greet us at the gate.
More rough-looking immigration officers looking at us like pieces of meat.
Overweight middle-aged white people with screaming kids walking by.
Stuck-up thuggish teenagers walking around with their hearing blocked by headphones.
I turn around to some whiny, nasal voices: some more young American men and women repeatedly chanting "OMG", "like", and "totally".
Dressed-up, stressed-out businessmen with grim, depressed looks on their faces.
Ridiculously expensive taxis, food, hotels.
Sports car drives by booming out the latest gangsta rap.
Everyone seems to be on their phones and averting eye contact.

Need I say more ...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:45 am

Falcon wrote:My plane from China arrives at Los Angeles. Reverse culture shock.

Stuck-up thuggish teenagers walking around with their hearing blocked by headphones.
I turn around to some whiny, nasal voices: some more young American men and women repeatedly chanting "OMG", "like", and "totally".

Need I say more ...

Falcon, I completely understand how you feel! It's the same way whenever I come back from overseas and have to fly into the United States. I see rundown airports in the U.S. filled with Third World people, overweight women and men, rude customs and immigration officials (most of whom are racist), nasty kids with no respect for their parents, dirty streets, and stuck-up and unfriendly Americans. I get so depressed as a result whenever I think about how much better it is overseas.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anti-American » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:07 am

United States of Amerikkka is indeed ghetto.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 am

Anti-American wrote:United States of Amerikkka is indeed ghetto.

A good example below:

Teen Punches Bus Driver In Kansas City, Missouri: Police (VIDEOS)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/0 ... d%3D215816

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIUnPXcD2KY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o10kNxXozU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:56 am

I came to a similar conclusion a couple of years ago. The prison-mindset dominates America.

When you think about it, who used to have tattoos? Prisoners and sailors. Now everyone has them.

When you think about it, who used to dress with their pants hanging down to their ankles? Prison inmates. Now everyone does it.

Try to get ahead. Guess what? Your coworkers and others will try to pull you back or destroy your reputation.

The media is also at fault here for glorifying these assholes in music videos and movies. Then there is the GMO food that destroys your health and makes you fat.

Americans are being poisoned physically, mentally and spiritually on a daily basis, and as Morpheous would tell you, these people are so brainwashed by the system that if you attempted to point this out to them, they'd kill you in order to save themselves from having to confront the issue. (They also say this in Revolver.)

I dont agree that the population must be poisoned by the elites. If it were not for them, this might be a moral culture. It is them who poisoned the well, not the people.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: USA IS SICK!

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:39 am

patrick wrote:
OTB wrote:Hello to all once again. It's been some time since I've written a post. I've been busy with some personal things. But it's good to be back and now it's time to let my mind speak what has been running through it for some time now.

THIS COUNTRY IS GHETTO!

Yes! And I'm sick of it. This is nothing new. I'm sure all of you see it. It's that wherever I go, be it work, Walmart, the mall, driving on the road, or just being out in public in general I see that people have embraced a more low-class, ghetto, trailer park trash persona. It's blatant in men and women. It's rampant throughout the country. I see teenagers to people in their late fifties that carry themselves in such an unsophisticated, low-class manner. It shows in the way they dress, talk, and also in their overall appearance; the eyes, skin, teeth, weight.

What is it with looking run-down and used up? What is it with looking like you're on drugs? What is it with all the tattoos that women are getting nowadays? Why is it that being refined, looking polished and being articulate has been ejected from this so called culture? It makes me sick with a passion how so many people in this country embrace this thug, ghetto, low-class demeanor about themselves.

Men and teenagers like to look tough, hard, and thuggish and talk their retarded slang mixed with profanity.

And the women like the slutty, run-down, used up, stank, drug addict look with horrible mouths. Then talk about how they want a good man. I don't get it. TV plays a big role in this. The way a person is raised is another reason and other external factors contribute to their degenerate state such as peer influences and where they grew up.

From my travels people carry themselves with more refinement and sophistication. We lack that here. I'm not saying the whole country is like this but it seems like most parts of the US are embracing this way of being and it makes living here insanely DEPRESSING.

Note: I may add more to this.

you don't look so high class yourself either with your cheap ass nike baseball cap, goatee and cheap white wallmart t-shirt
And this is supposed to discredit his thread or something?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: USA IS SICK!

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:07 pm

OTB wrote:Hello to all once again. It's been some time since I've written a post. I've been busy with some personal things. But it's good to be back and now it's time to let my mind speak what has been running through it for some time now.

THIS COUNTRY IS GHETTO!

Yes! And I'm sick of it. This is nothing new. I'm sure all of you see it. It's that wherever I go, be it work, Walmart, the mall, driving on the road, or just being out in public in general I see that people have embraced a more low-class, ghetto, trailer park trash persona. It's blatant in men and women. It's rampant throughout the country. I see teenagers to people in their late fifties that carry themselves in such an unsophisticated, low-class manner. It shows in the way they dress, talk, and also in their overall appearance; the eyes, skin, teeth, weight.

What is it with looking run-down and used up?
What is it with looking like you're on drugs? What is it with all the tattoos that women are getting nowadays? Why is it that being refined, looking polished and being articulate has been ejected from this so called culture? It makes me sick with a passion how so many people in this country embrace this thug, ghetto, low-class demeanor about themselves.

Men and teenagers like to look tough, hard, and thuggish and talk their retarded slang mixed with profanity.

And the women like the slutty, run-down, used up, stank, drug addict look with horrible mouths. Then talk about how they want a good man. I don't get it. TV plays a big role in this. The way a person is raised is another reason and other external factors contribute to their degenerate state such as peer influences and where they grew up.

From my travels people carry themselves with more refinement and sophistication. We lack that here. I'm not saying the whole country is like this but it seems like most parts of the US are embracing this way of being and it makes living here insanely DEPRESSING.

Note: I may add more to this.

Not sure if I told this story before, but, I was invited to a Thanksgiving dinner in a upper middle class neighborhood a year back and I showed up in dress shoes and professional business attire and the first thing the host said to me at the door was, "oh, you did not have to dress up!". He almost seemed bothered by the fact that I came to his house very well dressed. Meanwhile, the guy was staring back at me in cargo pants, sneakers and a baseball cap. Truth be told, I was offended. I mean, what did he expect me to show up in, a clown suit? Oily dirty clothes?

As far as people looking run down and used up, I agree, and what it all comes down to is that people live very unhealthy lives (drinking, no exercise, too much stress), and the direct result is that it damages your health in such a slow rate that people are usually unaware that their looks are fading until it's too late.

In other words, the damage happens so slow that you think everything is ok so you keep living your life because you see no immediate ill effects.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: So is the UK

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 pm

happyandfeminine wrote:I totally agree with you about the US adopting low class thug culture, if you can call it a culture. Here in the UK, the situtation is exactly the same, although thank god, for a still large middle class who keep a good balance to the low class cultures.

I live in a tough city in the UK called Liverpool, and a its a working class city, with lots of guys with thug look, ie shaven heads, tattoos, foul mouthed and bad attitude. The women are mainly trampy looking with hair extensions, acrylic nails, long spider looking fake eyelashes, tanned skin, tattoos and lots of make up.

A lot of the people don't read books, and don't like to learn foreign languages.

Excellent post.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:21 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Falcon wrote:My plane from China arrives at Los Angeles. Reverse culture shock.

Need I say more ...

Falcon, I completely understand how you feel! It's the same way whenever I come back from overseas and have to fly into the United States. I see rundown airports in the U.S. filled with Third World people, overweight women and men, rude customs and immigration officials (most of whom are racist), nasty kids with no respect for their parents, dirty streets, and stuck-up and unfriendly Americans. I get so depressed as a result whenever I think about how much better it is overseas.

I agree on all counts, but the funny thing is that I have lived in the suburbs on the West Coast and the now in the East Coast and it's still depressing because there is no culture in modern suburbia. All the town squares have been turned into shopping malls or store fronts and nothing goes on after 7-8 Pm so if you're out in the streets after that time you only attract the police.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby OTB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:28 pm

you don't look so high class yourself either with your cheap ass nike baseball cap, goatee and cheap white wallmart t-shirt

And this is supposed to discredit his thread or something?

Thanks Steve. Initially I was going to respond to his silly, immature comment. But then I said I have more important things to do than to waste 2 minutes of my time responding to something as stupid as that. He's just jealous because I can make that $20 nike cap, goatee, and Old Navy t-shirt look high class.

Let's continue with the topic.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Postby OTB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 pm

@Adama

I came to a similar conclusion a couple of years ago. The prison-mindset dominates America.

When you think about it, who used to have tattoos? Prisoners and sailors. Now everyone has them.

When you think about it, who used to dress with their pants hanging down to their ankles? Prison inmates. Now everyone does it.

Try to get ahead. Guess what? Your coworkers and others will try to pull you back or destroy your reputation.

The media is also at fault here for glorifying these assholes in music videos and movies. Then there is the GMO food that destroys your health and makes you fat.

Americans are being poisoned physically, mentally and spiritually on a daily basis, and as Morpheous would tell you, these people are so brainwashed by the system that if you attempted to point this out to them, they'd kill you in order to save themselves from having to confront the issue. (They also say this in Revolver.)

I dont agree that the population must be poisoned by the elites. If it were not for them, this might be a moral culture. It is them who poisoned the well, not the people.

I agree Adama. That is exactly what this country has embraced...a prison inmate mentality. The sad thing is that people are unaware of it. It's normal behavior to them. This is what makes them "SICK." They're poisoned by the junk their media feeds them and then they emulate what they see. You see this in droves and it pisses me off. We live in a so-called culture full of followers who have adopted a delinquent, prison inmate like persona. It just goes to show how weak the human mind can be.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions