Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New 20 minute video talking about how Israel/Mossad is....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

New 20 minute video talking about how Israel/Mossad is....

Postby AmericanEvil » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Here is a new 20 minute youtube video which is basically a short radio show. The topic is how Israel and Mossad are the ones behind the fake anti-Islam movie, the killing of the US ambassador, and how they are using all of this to build up to a massive false flag attack which will be used to justify attacking Iran and starting World War 3.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY6VflGFW8c[/youtube]
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:54 pm

So.....Isn't this happier abroad not rant about US Foreign Policy? I know all I need to know about this fake outrage about a movie 90% of those protesting haven't even seen.

I don't care if its false flag whatever, whatever. Its how Empire behave and die, you just need to get out of the way, otherwise you'll either die, get caught up in the wash (go to jail) or just suffer for no reason.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby AmericanEvil » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:02 pm

djfourmoney wrote:So.....Isn't this happier abroad not rant about US Foreign Policy? I know all I need to know about this fake outrage about a movie 90% of those protesting haven't even seen.

I don't care if its false flag whatever, whatever. Its how Empire behave and die, you just need to get out of the way, otherwise you'll either die, get caught up in the wash (go to jail) or just suffer for no reason.

Yes brother, this modern society is evil. It is important that we take the time to understand WHY modern society is evil. Otherwise, we may end up repeating the same mistakes in the future.

Look at the prison industrial complex in America. It is basically a system that PROFITS from locking up as many people as possible. America has like 2 million people in jail, and yet they claim to be the freest country on earth. Now, it is WHITE Americans who are the stupidest and most brainwashed of all. WHITES are MORE THAN HAPPY to maintain this evil system simply so that WHITES can remain at the top.

Whites could care less if they enslave and imprison millions of innocent men on false or unimportant (such as marijuana or very petty things like that) "crimes".

Now, WOMEN could care less also if they enslave men. Both black and white women are more than happy to use the system to keep themselves on top, at the expense of so many men.

So what is the lesson we have learned?

1. 95 percent of white people are evil
2. Women can NEVER be given freedom, or else social chaos WILL BE THE RESULT

What do you think, brother?
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions