Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Where in East Europe is best for girls?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Where in East Europe is best for girls?

Postby ringspun » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:58 pm

There seems to be so much conflicting info on where to go in Europe for girls, many say Ukraine then next person says Kiev no good etc, then another say Moldova then another says its full of miserable women, some say Poland then no, its hard to say so thought I would ask the question...

I guess I am looking for somewhere that offers friendly easy access to women without crazy prices and safe, i'm guessing it would be Eastern Europe, but where?

I'm 40, pretty athletic and do ok financially...
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London







Re: Where in East Europe is best for girls?

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:24 pm

ringspun wrote:There seems to be so much conflicting info on where to go in Europe for girls, many say Ukraine then next person says Kiev no good etc, then another say Moldova then another says its full of miserable women, some say Poland then no, its hard to say so thought I would ask the question...

I guess I am looking for somewhere that offers friendly easy access to women without crazy prices and safe, i'm guessing it would be Eastern Europe, but where?

I'm 40, pretty athletic and do ok financially...





Everybody has their opinion, I of course have mine, which is based upon my own experience, nothing more.

The Russian girls I have met with the exception of just one of them was ten times crazier than any American women I've ever been with, hands down.

And when I was in Prague, you go to a bar there and there will be 100 guys and 1 girl....

And the girls are strange as can be too....

The one girl I met from the Ukraine was beautiful as can be, but also the biggest nutcase I ever met before in my entire life whether man or woman.

Have you seen those picture from Ladislav on Ukraine? That will give you an idea of the people, they are beyond bizarre, the men dress like women, the women dress like they think they're living in a yellow submarine, I mean it's just el bizzaro mundo....

This Ukraine girl would talk about herself and go on and on about how beautiful she is and not to hate her for that and that she has accomplished all these things in life and helped so many people and done this and done that and wow, she is seriously delusional, and you cannot even talk to the girl because she will just keep talking and talking and not shut up about how great she is and how beautiful she is and how much she has done for everyone, I think even the Pope I'm not sure....

No American women I have ever been around acted like that, not one....

In fact, I will have to say for absolute certain, all the foreign women that I've met don't compare to the USA girls I've gone out with, the USA girls were much better.

This is my experience, maybe it isn't others experience but it is mine....

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby ringspun » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:30 pm

I'm done with western women, I just wanna date and move on keeping my finances and my sanity!
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 pm

ringspun wrote:I'm done with western women, I just wanna date and move on keeping my finances and my sanity!




Yeah that's what I thought too 14 years ago. So I married a Russian girl, I was 32 and she 24, both of us good looking. She turned out to be a nutcase, cold blooded, doesn't care about anything except herself, she made ever American girl I've been with look like Mary Poppins.....

She called the police on me twice and said I beat her up, luckily for me each time the police didn't believe her.

She would back stab you and cut your throat faster than you can could to three. No American girl I have personally ever met has ever been anything like that, I'm from San Diego CA but I've been all over the USA, to Portland, to Seattle, to Colorado, to Connecticut, to Florida, to Las Vegas, to many different places and have had girlfriends in each of these places and never once have I gone out with any girls who were anything like this whatsoever. On the contrary, the USA has the highest moral fiber and the most advanced culture and the progressive up beat people in the entire world hands down.

And my most recent adventure at finding a good wife has been with the Philippines, and this has turned out to be the crème de la crème of the whole adventure, the ultimate in lies and cons and scams on a level no Russian girl could ever compete with or hope to, because even Russian women won't clean a bathroom with their tongue.

If you want to find a girl who will tell you everything you want to hear, on a level you never dreamed of before where it's as if she is reading your mind and knows exactly what you want to hear and then she says it over and over and over again, and you're thinking you've found the most perfect girl on this planet and how lucky you are and finally your love ship has come in and you're going to be happy finally in your life only to find out this girl just wants to use you for money and is telling you what you want to hear because it's like a game that is fun to do, to lie and con and scam and what treasure can we get? What prizes can we win? Oh $5,000? Weeeeee, $10,000? Weeeee, $15,000? Weeeeee

Like children with glee and excitement over getting some candy.....

You know what chief? I don't know about you but I myself can go get a nice decent girl whether Asian or Latina or White like myself who has a decent job and is a decent person, much more so than any foreign girl I've ever met before.

But this is just me, everyone has to live their life according to what they see fit, may others do better at it than I have....

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:32 pm

One man's failure exposes only YOUR FAILURE not anybody else's.

IN MY PERSONAL experience, Eastern European women are better adjusted than American women. Clearly if you go elsewhere and you end up with the same problem its something you are doing. You do not treat women overseas the same way as they do here. I have not met any Russian or Ukrainian woman that lies.

American women are terrible. For every ONE that makes sense, there are TWENTY that make no sense. The ratio is out of wack.

To the OP -

Go the places less traveled if you come from lesser means. Watch out for code words they put in their profiles. The men I know with Slavic wives come from Russia and Ukraine and they aren't bat sh*t crazy like DA's wife (so he says...)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 pm

djfourmoney wrote:One man's failure exposes only YOUR FAILURE not anybody else's.

IN MY PERSONAL experience, Eastern European women are better adjusted than American women. Clearly if you go elsewhere and you end up with the same problem its something you are doing. You do not treat women overseas the same way as they do here. I have not met any Russian or Ukrainian woman that lies.

American women are terrible. For every ONE that makes sense, there are TWENTY that make no sense. The ratio is out of wack.

To the OP -

Go the places less traveled if you come from lesser means. Watch out for code words they put in their profiles. The men I know with Slavic wives come from Russia and Ukraine and they aren't bat sh*t crazy like DA's wife (so he says...)




Well it isn't just me it's also all the other girls I've met as well, they are the same in that respect.

I personally see American girls as much better, as bad as they are. Another words in my opinion girls are the same all over the world, it's their nature to be this way, it's their nature to use as much as possible and to be selfish and greedy and to do want society tells them to do. Another words they are the ultimate sheep in this life.

The only difference is the way women act to get the same things. Women in other countries will act much friendlier because then they can get the money. If it wasn't for the money they wouldn't be friendly. So another words the whole entire thing is completely fake from the very beginning.

This is about money and sex which is just another form of global prostitution, nothing more.

Being a black guy you are probably just going out with women and fornicating with them easier, so in your mind you equate this to mean it's better. But to me, being blonde hair and blue eyes and a stud, this is the exact opposite of what I want. I could have sex with hundreds of women anywhere I go in the world, no problem at all, that is the game I'm wanting to play, something you probably wouldn't understand because you are not on my moral level.

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:59 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:One man's failure exposes only YOUR FAILURE not anybody else's.

IN MY PERSONAL experience, Eastern European women are better adjusted than American women. Clearly if you go elsewhere and you end up with the same problem its something you are doing. You do not treat women overseas the same way as they do here. I have not met any Russian or Ukrainian woman that lies.

American women are terrible. For every ONE that makes sense, there are TWENTY that make no sense. The ratio is out of wack.

To the OP -

Go the places less traveled if you come from lesser means. Watch out for code words they put in their profiles. The men I know with Slavic wives come from Russia and Ukraine and they aren't bat sh*t crazy like DA's wife (so he says...)




Well it isn't just me it's also all the other girls I've met as well, they are the same in that respect.

I personally see American girls as much better, as bad as they are. Another words in my opinion girls are the same all over the world, it's their nature to be this way, it's their nature to use as much as possible and to be selfish and greedy and to do want society tells them to do. Another words they are the ultimate sheep in this life.

The only difference is the way women act to get the same things. Women in other countries will act much friendlier because then they can get the money. If it wasn't for the money they wouldn't be friendly. So another words the whole entire thing is completely fake from the very beginning.

This is about money and sex which is just another form of global prostitution, nothing more.

Being a black guy you are probably just going out with women and fornicating with them easier, so in your mind you equate this to mean it's better. But to me, being blonde hair and blue eyes and a stud, this is the exact opposite of what I want. I could have sex with hundreds of women anywhere I go in the world, no problem at all, that is the game I'm wanting to play, something you probably wouldn't understand because you are not on my moral level.

Devils Advocate


Fornicating huh? You just exposed yourself as a serious White Nationalist American. I am not just going out with random women and having sex. There is this undercurrent of racism on this board that shouldn't be tolerated. I don't care about your Master Race looking ass hooking up with any random woman you want. You are flawed in your head, not on the outside and this exposes you to women that aren't right in the head as well.

After all who would tolerate your racist views unless she had them herself? I'm Blond, I'm a stud, I got blue eyes. I don't give a f**k, you can date whomever you want, quite literally. While you believe non-Black women only want temporary sexual relationships and nothing more. That is taking a shit on IR relationships all over the planet.

As they saying goes "Your on One"

Reported for coded racial messaging... Have a nice day
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 am

djfourmoney wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:One man's failure exposes only YOUR FAILURE not anybody else's.

IN MY PERSONAL experience, Eastern European women are better adjusted than American women. Clearly if you go elsewhere and you end up with the same problem its something you are doing. You do not treat women overseas the same way as they do here. I have not met any Russian or Ukrainian woman that lies.

American women are terrible. For every ONE that makes sense, there are TWENTY that make no sense. The ratio is out of wack.

To the OP -

Go the places less traveled if you come from lesser means. Watch out for code words they put in their profiles. The men I know with Slavic wives come from Russia and Ukraine and they aren't bat sh*t crazy like DA's wife (so he says...)




Well it isn't just me it's also all the other girls I've met as well, they are the same in that respect.

I personally see American girls as much better, as bad as they are. Another words in my opinion girls are the same all over the world, it's their nature to be this way, it's their nature to use as much as possible and to be selfish and greedy and to do want society tells them to do. Another words they are the ultimate sheep in this life.

The only difference is the way women act to get the same things. Women in other countries will act much friendlier because then they can get the money. If it wasn't for the money they wouldn't be friendly. So another words the whole entire thing is completely fake from the very beginning.

This is about money and sex which is just another form of global prostitution, nothing more.

Being a black guy you are probably just going out with women and fornicating with them easier, so in your mind you equate this to mean it's better. But to me, being blonde hair and blue eyes and a stud, this is the exact opposite of what I want. I could have sex with hundreds of women anywhere I go in the world, no problem at all, that is the game I'm wanting to play, something you probably wouldn't understand because you are not on my moral level.

Devils Advocate


Fornicating huh? You just exposed yourself as a serious White Nationalist American. I am not just going out with random women and having sex. There is this undercurrent of racism on this board that shouldn't be tolerated. I don't care about your Master Race looking ass hooking up with any random woman you want. You are flawed in your head, not on the outside and this exposes you to women that aren't right in the head as well.

After all who would tolerate your racist views unless she had them herself? I'm Blond, I'm a stud, I got blue eyes. I don't give a f**k, you can date whomever you want, quite literally. While you believe non-Black women only want temporary sexual relationships and nothing more. That is taking a sh** on IR relationships all over the planet.

As they saying goes "Your on One"

Reported for coded racial messaging... Have a nice day





No I just want people to realize when you say something like this that you're a black guy. Maybe you don't realize this and you call this racist but us white guys don't think we are better than you, we know for a mathematical fact that we are, don't be absurd and stop listening to your Jewish masters that run your life.

And it's an insult to us for you to think that you can compare to us when you come from a place in the world where you have no science, no engineering, and you are so primitive that you allow flies to land all over your face and you don't do anything about it.

And in today's world, can you compare to us? Do you have our intelligence? Do you have our looks? Do you have our knowledge and understanding? No of course not, this is something far beyond your ability to understand. And then like a Jew you come out and call anything anybody says bad "racists".

Are you now the thought police? Would you like to force you beliefs on me that you are an equal to me? This is an absurdity, take a look around pal, what do you see? Civilized culture was started by white people, not black people, and it's the Jews who promote you so that society will go down the drain into a cesspool of stupidity and filth that you bring to it with your music of stupidity and your gang banging attitude and drug taking and dealing and the way you act, what you think about, and what you're into in life.

The Jews know that you are the bottom of the barrel of human beings, this is why they promote you upward, to bring society down.

Do you realize us white guys don't even want to date white girls anymore because too many of them have been with black guys? This disgusts us to no end, you cannot begin to imagine, it's like going out with a trash whore afterward.

Just remember everyone, it's the Jews who have done this to society world wide, the end is almost here now....

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: Where in East Europe is best for girls?

Postby WPO » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
ringspun wrote:There seems to be so much conflicting info on where to go in Europe for girls, many say Ukraine then next person says Kiev no good etc, then another say Moldova then another says its full of miserable women, some say Poland then no, its hard to say so thought I would ask the question...

I guess I am looking for somewhere that offers friendly easy access to women without crazy prices and safe, i'm guessing it would be Eastern Europe, but where?

I'm 40, pretty athletic and do ok financially...





Everybody has their opinion, I of course have mine, which is based upon my own experience, nothing more.

The Russian girls I have met with the exception of just one of them was ten times crazier than any American women I've ever been with, hands down.

And when I was in Prague, you go to a bar there and there will be 100 guys and 1 girl....

And the girls are strange as can be too....

The one girl I met from the Ukraine was beautiful as can be, but also the biggest nutcase I ever met before in my entire life whether man or woman.

Have you seen those picture from Ladislav on Ukraine? That will give you an idea of the people, they are beyond bizarre, the men dress like women, the women dress like they think they're living in a yellow submarine, I mean it's just el bizzaro mundo....

This Ukraine girl would talk about herself and go on and on about how beautiful she is and not to hate her for that and that she has accomplished all these things in life and helped so many people and done this and done that and wow, she is seriously delusional, and you cannot even talk to the girl because she will just keep talking and talking and not shut up about how great she is and how beautiful she is and how much she has done for everyone, I think even the Pope I'm not sure....

No American women I have ever been around acted like that, not one....

In fact, I will have to say for absolute certain, all the foreign women that I've met don't compare to the USA girls I've gone out with, the USA girls were much better.

This is my experience, maybe it isn't others experience but it is mine....

Devils Advocate


It HAS to be your opinion, cause it damn sure aint a fact. American girls are the only people in the world who break your heart just because they feel like it. "because I can" they usually say. Date assholes, kick nice guys to the curb FOR an asshole, walk the streets in pajamas, the only reason they wear flipflops is because they're too lazy to tie their shoes, the only time you'll see them in heels is during graduation (4 out of 10), their face is always stuck in their cell phones, they spend more time texting than sleeping (you'd think their phones were super-glued to their hands), even though never seen without their cell phone, they won't answer their phone regardless of who's calling, the ones who do answer only do so when they recognize the number on the ID screen, they won't speak to you unless you're in her clique, they'll make excuses that they can't speak regardless of having all the time in the world, they usually don't have the common courtesy to hold the door open when you're right behind them, they only speak to you in business matters (they'll treat you like an air molecule as soon as they clock out), the majority are full of hate, hostility, mean, treat nice guys like dirt, materialistic, gold-diggers (even when they have money of their own), don't read valuable books, read nonsensical magazines, nonsociable, unapproachable, can't hold an intellectual conversation, can't speak on a topic outside of BS sitcoms/reality shows and that cute shirt at the mall, they'll give you snotty looks when a stranger (even handsome strangers) asks her a civilized question, thinks you're a pig/dog/creep if you acknowledge her attractiveness, thinks you're gay if you don't take notice, gets offended/pissed when heteralsexuals don't look, have double standards, triple standards, quadruple standards, hypocrites, cruel, obnoxious, impolite, have no real interests (other than going to the mall and texting)....

Foreign women (except canadians, brits, ausies) are by far the only way to go. The treatment I received from foreigners made me believe that I hit the lotery but noone told me about it. I couldn't believe it at first. I thought she was trying to make someone jealous. That was the first time. After several years of decent treatment from exchange students, I cam to the conclusion that it is only american girls/women who are a$$holes. A girl from spain was the only girl in junior high who spoke to me. A chilean girl was the only one who would occasionally speak to me while everyone else spoke about me like a dog. There were two russian girls who would occasionally help me out with answers in college. I found it to be annoying after awhile since I wanted to answer the questions myself. They thought nothing of it, and would walk out the building together while the another girl (american girl) I was initially interested in made excuses that she was in a hurry. The look on her face after evesdropping on a particular conversation I had with the russians was classic. She had that wow, he's nice, kind, well spoken, intellectual gentleman who's open minded about all things, yet here I am avoiding him like the pleague look on his face. Hell even the americanized foreigners are more cultured, polite and sensical than american girls/women are. I have several female brazilian clients at my job, and I'm still ecstatic how friendly, open and approachable they are. I used to go to ballys where this russian woman worked and she was the only female that would speak to me. It's funny because I never been called 'beautiful' before. That was a first. She would always call me that. Unfortunately these foreigners become americanized when they spen a good deal of time in the states. A client of mine who's an international DJ says middle eastern women are the quickest to become americanized and russian women are the 2nd. He points out that if you want to hook up with a foreigner, you have to stay in HER country. As long as the two of you stay in a non-westernized country (excluding south american with is fine), you will indeed be happily married... or just plain happy. The only problem with going overseas is that you can't date just one. It's like the potato chip commercial. You're gonna want to hit up every city in Western Russia, Ukraine and the EU (excluding the UK).
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby WPO » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
ringspun wrote:I'm done with western women, I just wanna date and move on keeping my finances and my sanity!




Yeah that's what I thought too 14 years ago. So I married a Russian girl, I was 32 and she 24, both of us good looking. She turned out to be a nutcase, cold blooded, doesn't care about anything except herself, she made ever American girl I've been with look like Mary Poppins.....

She called the police on me twice and said I beat her up, luckily for me each time the police didn't believe her.

She would back stab you and cut your throat faster than you can could to three. No American girl I have personally ever met has ever been anything like that, I'm from San Diego CA but I've been all over the USA, to Portland, to Seattle, to Colorado, to Connecticut, to Florida, to Las Vegas, to many different places and have had girlfriends in each of these places and never once have I gone out with any girls who were anything like this whatsoever. On the contrary, the USA has the highest moral fiber and the most advanced culture and the progressive up beat people in the entire world hands down.

And my most recent adventure at finding a good wife has been with the Philippines, and this has turned out to be the crème de la crème of the whole adventure, the ultimate in lies and cons and scams on a level no Russian girl could ever compete with or hope to, because even Russian women won't clean a bathroom with their tongue.

If you want to find a girl who will tell you everything you want to hear, on a level you never dreamed of before where it's as if she is reading your mind and knows exactly what you want to hear and then she says it over and over and over again, and you're thinking you've found the most perfect girl on this planet and how lucky you are and finally your love ship has come in and you're going to be happy finally in your life only to find out this girl just wants to use you for money and is telling you what you want to hear because it's like a game that is fun to do, to lie and con and scam and what treasure can we get? What prizes can we win? Oh $5,000? Weeeeee, $10,000? Weeeee, $15,000? Weeeeee

Like children with glee and excitement over getting some candy.....

You know what chief? I don't know about you but I myself can go get a nice decent girl whether Asian or Latina or White like myself who has a decent job and is a decent person, much more so than any foreign girl I've ever met before.

But this is just me, everyone has to live their life according to what they see fit, may others do better at it than I have....

Devils Advocate


Let me drop some numbers on you:

Rate of divorce in american (anglo): 65+%!!!!!
Rate of divorce with a foreign woman in america: 10-20%!
Rate of divorce with a foreign woman in HER country: Next to zero!

Foreign women are down to earth, cultured, feminine ladies with morals. They don't appreciate badboys, a$$holes, cheating, backstabbing, dramatic senes, etc. Nice guys and nice guys only. Come on to her like a player/badboy with "game" and you will be left standing alone with a beer in your hand. Approach her like a pure gentleman (not pretending), and you'll be sharing a bottle of wine with her at a booth or ordering a double at a local cafe.

I'll sum things up for you in a simple sentence: Foreign girls/women are the complete opposite of american girls/women.
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:31 am

WPO wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
ringspun wrote:I'm done with western women, I just wanna date and move on keeping my finances and my sanity!




Yeah that's what I thought too 14 years ago. So I married a Russian girl, I was 32 and she 24, both of us good looking. She turned out to be a nutcase, cold blooded, doesn't care about anything except herself, she made ever American girl I've been with look like Mary Poppins.....

She called the police on me twice and said I beat her up, luckily for me each time the police didn't believe her.

She would back stab you and cut your throat faster than you can could to three. No American girl I have personally ever met has ever been anything like that, I'm from San Diego CA but I've been all over the USA, to Portland, to Seattle, to Colorado, to Connecticut, to Florida, to Las Vegas, to many different places and have had girlfriends in each of these places and never once have I gone out with any girls who were anything like this whatsoever. On the contrary, the USA has the highest moral fiber and the most advanced culture and the progressive up beat people in the entire world hands down.

And my most recent adventure at finding a good wife has been with the Philippines, and this has turned out to be the crème de la crème of the whole adventure, the ultimate in lies and cons and scams on a level no Russian girl could ever compete with or hope to, because even Russian women won't clean a bathroom with their tongue.

If you want to find a girl who will tell you everything you want to hear, on a level you never dreamed of before where it's as if she is reading your mind and knows exactly what you want to hear and then she says it over and over and over again, and you're thinking you've found the most perfect girl on this planet and how lucky you are and finally your love ship has come in and you're going to be happy finally in your life only to find out this girl just wants to use you for money and is telling you what you want to hear because it's like a game that is fun to do, to lie and con and scam and what treasure can we get? What prizes can we win? Oh $5,000? Weeeeee, $10,000? Weeeee, $15,000? Weeeeee

Like children with glee and excitement over getting some candy.....

You know what chief? I don't know about you but I myself can go get a nice decent girl whether Asian or Latina or White like myself who has a decent job and is a decent person, much more so than any foreign girl I've ever met before.

But this is just me, everyone has to live their life according to what they see fit, may others do better at it than I have....

Devils Advocate


Let me drop some numbers on you:

Rate of divorce in american (anglo): 65+%!!!!!
Rate of divorce with a foreign woman in america: 10-20%!
Rate of divorce with a foreign woman in HER country: Next to zero!

Foreign women are down to earth, cultured, feminine ladies with morals. They don't appreciate badboys, a$$holes, cheating, backstabbing, dramatic senes, etc. Nice guys and nice guys only. Come on to her like a player/badboy with "game" and you will be left standing alone with a beer in your hand. Approach her like a pure gentleman (not pretending), and you'll be sharing a bottle of wine with her at a booth or ordering a double at a local cafe.

I'll sum things up for you in a simple sentence: Foreign girls/women are the complete opposite of american girls/women.






I have no clue where you are getting your numbers but let me fix those numbers for you because you're living in fantasy land big time:


Rate of divorce in american (anglo): 90+%!!!!!
Rate of divorce with a foreign woman in america: 100%!
Rate of divorce with a foreign woman in HER country: 80%

Sorry for the bad news, but there is no paradise left on this planet anymore....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: Where in East Europe is best for girls?

Postby WPO » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:36 am

WPO wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
ringspun wrote:There seems to be so much conflicting info on where to go in Europe for girls, many say Ukraine then next person says Kiev no good etc, then another say Moldova then another says its full of miserable women, some say Poland then no, its hard to say so thought I would ask the question...

I guess I am looking for somewhere that offers friendly easy access to women without crazy prices and safe, i'm guessing it would be Eastern Europe, but where?

I'm 40, pretty athletic and do ok financially...





Everybody has their opinion, I of course have mine, which is based upon my own experience, nothing more.

The Russian girls I have met with the exception of just one of them was ten times crazier than any American women I've ever been with, hands down.

And when I was in Prague, you go to a bar there and there will be 100 guys and 1 girl....

And the girls are strange as can be too....

The one girl I met from the Ukraine was beautiful as can be, but also the biggest nutcase I ever met before in my entire life whether man or woman.

Have you seen those picture from Ladislav on Ukraine? That will give you an idea of the people, they are beyond bizarre, the men dress like women, the women dress like they think they're living in a yellow submarine, I mean it's just el bizzaro mundo....

This Ukraine girl would talk about herself and go on and on about how beautiful she is and not to hate her for that and that she has accomplished all these things in life and helped so many people and done this and done that and wow, she is seriously delusional, and you cannot even talk to the girl because she will just keep talking and talking and not shut up about how great she is and how beautiful she is and how much she has done for everyone, I think even the Pope I'm not sure....

No American women I have ever been around acted like that, not one....

In fact, I will have to say for absolute certain, all the foreign women that I've met don't compare to the USA girls I've gone out with, the USA girls were much better.

This is my experience, maybe it isn't others experience but it is mine....

Devils Advocate



She had that wow, he's nice, kind, well spoken, intellectual gentleman who's open minded about all things, yet here I am avoiding him like the pleague look on his face.


make that "look on HER face."
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby WPO » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:47 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
WPO wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
ringspun wrote:I'm done with western women, I just wanna date and move on keeping my finances and my sanity!




Yeah that's what I thought too 14 years ago. So I married a Russian girl, I was 32 and she 24, both of us good looking. She turned out to be a nutcase, cold blooded, doesn't care about anything except herself, she made ever American girl I've been with look like Mary Poppins.....

She called the police on me twice and said I beat her up, luckily for me each time the police didn't believe her.

She would back stab you and cut your throat faster than you can could to three. No American girl I have personally ever met has ever been anything like that, I'm from San Diego CA but I've been all over the USA, to Portland, to Seattle, to Colorado, to Connecticut, to Florida, to Las Vegas, to many different places and have had girlfriends in each of these places and never once have I gone out with any girls who were anything like this whatsoever. On the contrary, the USA has the highest moral fiber and the most advanced culture and the progressive up beat people in the entire world hands down.

And my most recent adventure at finding a good wife has been with the Philippines, and this has turned out to be the crème de la crème of the whole adventure, the ultimate in lies and cons and scams on a level no Russian girl could ever compete with or hope to, because even Russian women won't clean a bathroom with their tongue.

If you want to find a girl who will tell you everything you want to hear, on a level you never dreamed of before where it's as if she is reading your mind and knows exactly what you want to hear and then she says it over and over and over again, and you're thinking you've found the most perfect girl on this planet and how lucky you are and finally your love ship has come in and you're going to be happy finally in your life only to find out this girl just wants to use you for money and is telling you what you want to hear because it's like a game that is fun to do, to lie and con and scam and what treasure can we get? What prizes can we win? Oh $5,000? Weeeeee, $10,000? Weeeee, $15,000? Weeeeee

Like children with glee and excitement over getting some candy.....

You know what chief? I don't know about you but I myself can go get a nice decent girl whether Asian or Latina or White like myself who has a decent job and is a decent person, much more so than any foreign girl I've ever met before.

But this is just me, everyone has to live their life according to what they see fit, may others do better at it than I have....

Devils Advocate


Let me drop some numbers on you:

Rate of divorce in american (anglo): 65+%!!!!!
Rate of divorce with a foreign woman in america: 10-20%!
Rate of divorce with a foreign woman in HER country: Next to zero!

Foreign women are down to earth, cultured, feminine ladies with morals. They don't appreciate badboys, a$$holes, cheating, backstabbing, dramatic senes, etc. Nice guys and nice guys only. Come on to her like a player/badboy with "game" and you will be left standing alone with a beer in your hand. Approach her like a pure gentleman (not pretending), and you'll be sharing a bottle of wine with her at a booth or ordering a double at a local cafe.

I'll sum things up for you in a simple sentence: Foreign girls/women are the complete opposite of american girls/women.






I have no clue where you are getting your numbers but let me fix those numbers for you because you're living in fantasy land big time:


Rate of divorce in american (anglo): 90+%!!!!!
Rate of divorce with a foreign woman in america: 100%!
Rate of divorce with a foreign woman in HER country: 80%

Sorry for the bad news, but there is no paradise left on this planet anymore....


You obviously played too much football without a helmet. The previous numbers I mentioned are already documented. btw, how in god's name can marriage with a foreigner in america be 100% when america corrupts foreigners?! Your response is not only a blatant contradiction, but exposes you as someone who has no business on these threads (american chic full of fear/hate or PUA?).
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby polya » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:33 am

Wow, you've definitely burst my bubble! Lets find friends with benefits only.

As to which is the best country: if you look & act like a horses-a$$ then all countries will be a graveyard for you...
Last edited by polya on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby WPO » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:38 am

1. america corrupts foreigners (except 40+ year olds with a mind of their own). This is why the divorce rate goes up to 10-20%

2. women in foreign countries out number the men about 4 to 1. Men (especailly nice guys) are in high demand because there just aren't enough of them. The same goes for the guys in america. Since men out number the women here in the states, girls/women reject 99% of their admirers (not to mention lie, play games, etc). Women in foreign countries yearn for a gentleman to call her own. They are treated poorly by their own men, meanwhile, nice guys in america are treated poorly by girls/women.

We have two dilemas: Guys (nice guys) yearn for a woman to call his own. Women in foreign countries long for a gentleman to call her own. More and more american/canadian men are crossing the ocean for companionship. Many (if not most) of them are staying in there as well. This was on the travel channel not long ago (those russian women were gorgeous).

Let's go back in history:

WHY do women outnumber men in foreign countries? Well, long ago, men from all countries migrated to america for the "dream." Centuries of men coming to the states for a better life caused two interesting phenomenas: #1 Women started outnumbering the men in those countries (which explains the reason for the high demand and value of men) #2 men starting outnumbering the women in america (this explains the horrific dating scene for guys in america).

Prepare yourself for another interesting phenomenon! In fact, it is in full affect as we speak!! Nice guys from america/canada are fleeing this hellish scene for countries such as south america, scandanavia, eastern europe, china, and philipines. As more and more men - who are tired of the corrupted politics, unjustice system (not to mention american girls/women bull $hit) - head for other countries, women will outnumber the men in america and canada. Within about 100 years (perhaps sooner), men - especially nice guys - will become a demand in america. Imagine that $hit, folks lol. American girls/women yearning for nice guys. It'll be De ja-vu... only here in america.
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests