Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Homosexuality is a sin and is evil

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Homosexuality is a sin and is evil

Postby AmericanEvil » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Let's face it- faggots ruin society. Faggots and especially faggot jews get into power, like in Hollywood, and they create a bunch of pro-homosexual propaganda and movies and thus brainwash the rest of society into being faggots.

Perhaps the Muslims have it right- Homosexuality is a sin that SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

At least then, the cocksuckers and lesbian whores will keep their horrible behavior private. But in the modern society, these faggots/dykes are openly PROUD to be faggots/dykes.

Homosexuality is just another evil sin of the modern society which will be destroyed.

Islam will solve this problem.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Postby publicduende » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:10 pm

AmericanEvil, here's what I recommend you do:
1) become a Muslim, if you're not one already;
2) join a terrorist cell as a "suicide bomber instructor";
3) at your first occasion, show your trainees how it's done.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby AmericanEvil » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Get the f**k off my thread, you goddamn faggot sodomite. Go f**k your jewish boyfriend, you damn queer.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Postby AmericanEvil » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 am

Oh yea, I just wanted to mention.

I do not blame gay men for being gay, in the West. Why? Because when you take a look at western women, I can fully understand why some men would just choose to boycott them entirely. Western women are disgusting, masculinized ugly monsters, and I don't see how it is even possible to be sexually attracted to them.

Now the ideal solution, instead of going gay, is to just save up your money, EX PAT, and go live in Asia or outside of the West. Then you will be surrounded with tons of hot, sexy, feminine, young women.

Asia is a HEAVEN ON EARTH for men.

If you want to cure gay men's homosexuality, buy them a ticket to Asia.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Postby AmericanEvil » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 am

I mean, it's pretty hard to be gay when you have tons of sexy young women around you like this:

Image

Image
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Postby ladislav » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Islam is 'supposed' to cure it, except that in those Muslim countries they have so many queers, it is not real. The biggest problem in Islam is that they require men to pay a bride price to the parents of the girl in order to get married. And these prices often go beyond what an average man can afford. So, he gets the next best substitute.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby AmericanEvil » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:48 pm

ladislav wrote:Islam is 'supposed' to cure it, except that in those Muslim countries they have so many queers, it is not real. The biggest problem in Islam is that they require men to pay a bride price to the parents of the girl in order to get married. And these prices often go beyond what an average man can afford. So, he gets the next best substitute.


Is that a problem of Islam, or is that a problem of the modern society? The artificial monetary system causes so many problems in this world, such as greed, envy, and lust.

If the financial system worldwide was destroyed, and money was destroyed, then the root of all evil would be destroyed- money.

Also, I studied a bit of Islam, and there is no requirement to give a dowry. I think you are mistaking that for Hinduism. Hinduism has become a faggot mangina religion.

Anyway, I hope the Illuminati kills off 95 percent of the world population. I could care less if I myself am killed in the process. 95 percent of people on this planet are just disgusting insects anyway. I hate them so much, that I could care less if I am killed when the "purge" happens. I just hope the Illuminati succeeds in their plans to wipe out the global population.

The Illuminati is so kind and merciful.

Image

In the end, I came to love Big Brother... (tear)
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Postby designer » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:17 pm

The problem isnt gay men its lesbians. Lesbianism and the ideology of lesbianism is destructive. It revolves around the hatred of men. If you knew the secrets of those creatures you would understand how sick and brutal they are even towards each other. However, in thr west they get a free pass. While gay men are being victimized. Dykes enjoy the fruits of their market popularity and have obtained tv shows, marriage and more. In daily life you see far more dyke couples than men. Dykes are more open with their sickness and in their hostility,. Lesbians are the enemy. Lesbianism is a choice and it is a political movement. They are the scum of humanity and men's greatest enemy. I have nothing but respect for gay men and what they go through. But i shall forever hate lesbians. That shall never change for me. Why? Because i know them. I. Know who and what they are. I saw first hand what they follow and what they do. I know very well what that crap is all about. I beleive that very few women are truly lesbian. While most have made a choice to engage in this mental illness. However in thenext conflict they and many other 'movements' will be up on the table. War has a way of equalizing things. Dykes and feminism are going to come down in one blow. When the rights of men are returned. Everything is fair game in war. I dont accept dykes and i s ply ask that i be respected for my choice. However that is never the case. This current society wants to shame and ram its opinions and beliefs down peoples throats. Well... Like i said. Let it be war then. The east is already buring and it is not all about some stupid B movie. For some, america andthe uk represent a threat the the very farbic of humanity itself. No other nation is so drawn to sickness and confusion as the usa. Other lands have the right to protect their way of life. And reserve the right to solve their own problems. America is not civilized it is an abomination. With dykes riding the horse leading the charge of the disease.
designer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Postby AmericanEvil » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 pm

designer wrote:The problem isnt gay men its lesbians. Lesbianism and the ideology of lesbianism is destructive. It revolves around the hatred of men. If you knew the secrets of those creatures you would understand how sick and brutal they are even towards each other. However, in thr west they get a free pass. While gay men are being victimized. Dykes enjoy the fruits of their market popularity and have obtained tv shows, marriage and more. In daily life you see far more dyke couples than men. Dykes are more open with their sickness and in their hostility,. Lesbians are the enemy. Lesbianism is a choice and it is a political movement. They are the scum of humanity and men's greatest enemy. I have nothing but respect for gay men and what they go through. But i shall forever hate lesbians. That shall never change for me. Why? Because i know them. I. Know who and what they are. I saw first hand what they follow and what they do. I know very well what that crap is all about. I beleive that very few women are truly lesbian. While most have made a choice to engage in this mental illness. However in thenext conflict they and many other 'movements' will be up on the table. War has a way of equalizing things. Dykes and feminism are going to come down in one blow. When the rights of men are returned. Everything is fair game in war. I dont accept dykes and i s ply ask that i be respected for my choice. However that is never the case. This current society wants to shame and ram its opinions and beliefs down peoples throats. Well... Like i said. Let it be war then. The east is already buring and it is not all about some stupid B movie. For some, america andthe uk represent a threat the the very farbic of humanity itself. No other nation is so drawn to sickness and confusion as the usa. Other lands have the right to protect their way of life. And reserve the right to solve their own problems. America is not civilized it is an abomination. With dykes riding the horse leading the charge of the disease.


Indeed bro. And this is why women can NEVER BE GIVEN ANY FREEDOM.

Women should not be given the freedom to go to school
Women should not be given the freedom to have a job
Women should not be given the freedom to even leave their own homes without a male guardian
Women should not be given the freedom to date or mix with boys before marriage

THEN SOCIETY WILL BE ORDERLY, PEACEFUL, AND HAPPY!
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Postby publicduende » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 pm

AmericanEvil wrote:Indeed bro. And this is why women can NEVER BE GIVEN ANY FREEDOM.

Women should not be given the freedom to go to school
Women should not be given the freedom to have a job
Women should not be given the freedom to even leave their own homes without a male guardian
Women should not be given the freedom to date or mix with boys before marriage

THEN SOCIETY WILL BE ORDERLY, PEACEFUL, AND HAPPY!


So when are you taking your one-way flight to Kabul? Your Taliban buddies are waiting for you. Sure as hell you'll get along like a house on fire.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Cornfed » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:23 pm

publicduende wrote:So when are you taking your one-way flight to Kabul? Your Taliban buddies are waiting for you. Sure as hell you'll get along like a house on fire.

The fact that the heroic Afghan people are holding out against corporate forces despite the horrendous odds against them shows just how strong and effective their social system is compared to feminist slave systems. If Western men were real men like the Taliban instead of pussified manginas like you (or like you are pretending to be if you are a female troll) then the West would indeed be a paradise rather than the giant hospice that it is.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby publicduende » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:So when are you taking your one-way flight to Kabul? Your Taliban buddies are waiting for you. Sure as hell you'll get along like a house on fire.

The fact that the heroic Afghan people are holding out against corporate forces despite the horrendous odds against them shows just how strong and effective their social system is compared to feminist slave systems. If Western men were real men like the Taliban instead of pussified manginas like you (or like you are pretending to be if you are a female troll) then the West would indeed be a paradise rather than the giant hospice that it is.


Sure, you're right. In fact I'm openly inviting you to take a flight and see for yourself, what is is to live in those mountains, with a young wife, 6 children, 2 sheep and 3 chicken, instead of milking your oh-so-much-hated government for the endless handouts that pay for your rent, your food and your Internet connection.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby AmericanEvil » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 pm

You know, I used to think that the Illuminati's plan for global depopulation, their plan for culling the "useless eaters" and killing off 90 percent of the human race was evil.

Today, I no longer think so. I think they are CORRECT in their idea to kill off 90 percent of the human population because they ARE useless eaters, they ARE dumb, stupid animals.

Today, I HOPE AND PRAY that their plan succeeds. I WANT THE ILLUMINATI TO KILL OFF 90 percent of the human race.

The modern man is simply a virus that needs to be wiped out.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Postby publicduende » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:16 pm

AmericanEvil wrote:You know, I used to think that the Illuminati's plan for global depopulation, their plan for culling the "useless eaters" and killing off 90 percent of the human race was evil.

Today, I no longer think so. I think they are CORRECT in their idea to kill off 90 percent of the human population because they ARE useless eaters, they ARE dumb, stupid animals.

Today, I HOPE AND PRAY that their plan succeeds. I WANT THE ILLUMINATI TO KILL OFF 90 percent of the human race.

The modern man is simply a virus that needs to be wiped out.


Maybe so, we're all doomed to be exterminated. Yet, it's better to die having known what real love and happiness are, than full of contempt, paranoias...and so desperately alone.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby polya » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:30 am

I doubt any gays are on this forum as we all want foreign wives... There's many gays at work and I find them the exact same as AW - back-stabbing b!tches with high expectations.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest