Homosexuality is a sin and is evil

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Truthville wrote:Welcome back BAW! And..................I see Devil's Advocate or OilTradingAcademy is also back.............

Let the "FUN" began!
HEIL LUCIFER, THE GLORIOUS LIGHT BRINGER!!!!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

polya wrote:I doubt any gays are on this forum as we all want foreign wives... There's many gays at work and I find them the exact same as AW - back-stabbing b!tches with high expectations.
When you click on "Latest 100 Topics", what type of text advert do you see in the upper right corner?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

Gays....who cares?

By even noticing them gives them the attention they crave.
Look past race and sexual preference, use people to your own advantage.

Win the game.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Teamsatan wrote:Gays....who cares?

By even noticing them gives them the attention they crave.
Look past race and sexual preference, use people to your own advantage.

Win the game.
A nice addition to the sociopath glass menagerie :)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Homosexuality is a sin and is evil

Post by WilliamSmith »

AmericanEvil wrote:
September 17th, 2012, 9:21 am
Let's face it- faggots ruin society. Faggots and especially faggot jews get into power, like in Hollywood, and they create a bunch of pro-homosexual propaganda and movies and thus brainwash the rest of society into being faggots.

Perhaps the Muslims have it right- Homosexuality is a sin that SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

At least then, the cocksuckers and lesbian whores will keep their horrible behavior private. But in the modern society, these faggots/dykes are openly PROUD to be faggots/dykes.

Homosexuality is just another evil sin of the modern society which will be destroyed.

Islam will solve this problem.
* bump *
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 8:03 am
AmericanEvil wrote:
Let's face it- faggots ruin society. Faggots and especially faggot jews get into power, like in Hollywood, and they create a bunch of pro-homosexual propaganda and movies and thus brainwash the rest of society into being faggots.

Perhaps the Muslims have it right- Homosexuality is a sin that SHOULD BE PUNISHED.

At least then, the cocksuckers and lesbian whores will keep their horrible behavior private. But in the modern society, these faggots/dykes are openly PROUD to be faggots/dykes.

Homosexuality is just another evil sin of the modern society which will be destroyed.

* bump *
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I think there are greater evils in the world that need to be dealt with. I still don't understand why there is any logical reason why people today are still obsessing over sexual preferences. It isn't like a lot of gay people live this way as a matter of choice. 🙄

#facepalm
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 8:11 am

I think there are greater evils in the world that need to be dealt with. I still don't understand why there is any logical reason why people today are still obsessing over sexual preferences.
Typically society works by restricting sexual behaviour to certain contexts. If this is not done it tends to drive out other useful social interaction. This often works by physically separating men and women in many situations. Faggotry creates a problem in that it is often not possible or desirable to separate men from men. Another problem is disease. Were it not for modern antibiotics, faggots would be greatly shortening their own lives and measurably reducing the lifespan of the population, and the reprieve gained by antibiotics is temporary.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
I think there are greater evils in the world that need to be dealt with.
I agree wholeheartedly! And the "greater evil" that needs to be dealt with first and foremost has a name: jews.
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
I still don't understand why there is any logical reason why people today are still obsessing over sexual preferences. It isn't like a lot of gay people live this way as a matter of choice. 🙄

#facepalm
While that is a typical 2020s pre-prescribed jew talking point, I believe there is actually some truth in that statement about the fact that mutated genes cause homosexuality, which is exactly why all faggots should be chemically sterilized to avoid spreading any further gene mutation (as well as stopping them from sexually molesting children and animals, and spreading diseases throughout the formerly healthy hetero population).

My older thread I'll be expanding on in detail when I get back next month:
Homosexuality: A Disease, Mental Illness, and Weapon of jews for Destroying Gentile Nations
viewtopic.php?style=29&t=45597
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

In every forum, there are always proper trolls, who show their true colours from the first few posts, and "trigger trolls", who sound like alright posters until one or two specific topics trigger their trolling ways. After that, it's usually all downhill and there is no way to lift them up to more civil, rational levels of debate.

Their opinions become the ultimate truth, the ultimate sign of male integrity and All There is Good Left in the World, and damned whoever tries to point out that they're just opinions, their opinions, and not even such popular opinions at that.

It looks like @WilliamSmith is our trigger troll du jour.

Mate, good for you that you found your ideal traditional society in Uganda, a country that certainly won't make the news for championing "anti-system" policies and lifestyles.

You got something (a lot) wrong, though. Here's two random points:
  • to believe that one or two sexual experiences that one might qualify as "homosexual" automatically make the person who had them a homosexual. Case on point, I have indeed received fellatio with 3 different ladyboys. Do you want to compare with the number of heterosexual experiences I had, in the Philippines and back home?
  • to believe that not being overtly against homosexuality and those who practice it, automatically makes a person a keen sponsor and acolyte of the entire LGBTQ+ narrative and socio-political agenda, including the extremes you have been pointing out, like queer parades and Jewish paedophiles. Nothing farther from the truth. Most decent people, like me and no doubt most in this forum, despise the many excesses of woke culture, the obsessive sexualisation of children and the brainwashing about gender identity and "making a gender choice" well before the end of puberty. Paedophiles are considered sleazy criminals whatever country, religious or ethnical minority (or majority) they hail from. The agenda of decriminalising even the last sexual taboo left in the world will meet the strongest opposition. Certainly I am one of those opposing them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

publicduende wrote:
September 18th, 2012, 11:54 am
AmericanEvil wrote:Indeed bro. And this is why women can NEVER BE GIVEN ANY FREEDOM.

Women should not be given the freedom to go to school
Women should not be given the freedom to have a job
Women should not be given the freedom to even leave their own homes without a male guardian
Women should not be given the freedom to date or mix with boys before marriage

THEN SOCIETY WILL BE ORDERLY, PEACEFUL, AND HAPPY!
So when are you taking your one-way flight to Kabul? Your Taliban buddies are waiting for you. Sure as hell you'll get along like a house on fire.
I saw a video on YouTube exposing the fact that a lot of Afghan men have teenage boys dress in drag and dance to entertain them, and that men molesting these boys is a huge problem. ISIS is probably more anti-homosexuality, though they have certainly shrunk in influence after loosing all that territory.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
February 12th, 2023, 4:13 pm
I saw a video on YouTube exposing the fact that a lot of Afghan men have teenage boys dress in drag and dance to entertain them, and that men molesting these boys is a huge problem. ISIS is probably more anti-homosexuality, though they have certainly shrunk in influence after loosing all that territory.
Of course, we all know how rampant homosexuality is in the Islamic world. And then we might not have much homosexuality in sub-Saharan Africa, but we have paedophilia and incest, which are a lot worse.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 8:37 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
I think there are greater evils in the world that need to be dealt with.
I agree wholeheartedly! And the "greater evil" that needs to be dealt with first and foremost has a name: jews.
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
I still don't understand why there is any logical reason why people today are still obsessing over sexual preferences. It isn't like a lot of gay people live this way as a matter of choice. 🙄

#facepalm
While that is a typical 2020s pre-prescribed jew talking point, I believe there is actually some truth in that statement about the fact that mutated genes cause homosexuality, which is exactly why all faggots should be chemically sterilized to avoid spreading any further gene mutation (as well as stopping them from sexually molesting children and animals, and spreading diseases throughout the formerly healthy hetero population).

My older thread I'll be expanding on in detail when I get back next month:
Homosexuality: A Disease, Mental Illness, and Weapon of jews for Destroying Gentile Nations
viewtopic.php?style=29&t=45597
👍 Very constructive information.

There is no scientific evidence to support your claim that homosexuality is some kind of genetic issue. That's just your own bigoted assumption. I've always been gay. I feel nothing when I look at women and that isn't my fault, neither is it a genetic issue. My parents are both straight and so is my brother.

If you have any actual studies by reputable sources that can support this nonsense then I am open minded enough to peruse it over. 😺
Cornfed wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 8:25 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:

I think there are greater evils in the world that need to be dealt with. I still don't understand why there is any logical reason why people today are still obsessing over sexual preferences.
Typically society works by restricting sexual behaviour to certain contexts. If this is not done it tends to drive out other useful social interaction. This often works by physically separating men and women in many situations. Faggotry creates a problem in that it is often not possible or desirable to separate men from men. Another problem is disease. Were it not for modern antibiotics, faggots would be greatly shortening their own lives and measurably reducing the lifespan of the population, and the reprieve gained by antibiotics is temporary.
Disease isn't an issue exclusive to homosexuals. Straight couples can spread disease as well. To assume gay men are responsible for all sexually transmitted diseases is founded only in bigotry and intolerance. This is the fuel being used to stoke the fire of the LGBTQ+ which has now been co-opted by companies for financial gain. 😳
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
February 14th, 2023, 4:49 am
Disease isn't an issue exclusive to homosexuals.
The reality has been shown time and time again that homosexuals become hyper-promiscuous and thus vastly more effective disease vectors than normal people. This makes sense since women tend to want a certain amount of sex, whereas with men the more you get the more you want. Hence faggots are free to ratchet up each other's sex drives to infinity, so it is necessary to add legal constraints to supply the limiting factor that would normally be supplied by the inclusion of women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
February 14th, 2023, 4:49 am
👍 Very constructive information.

There is no scientific evidence to support your claim that homosexuality is some kind of genetic issue. That's just your own bigoted assumption. I've always been gay. I feel nothing when I look at women and that isn't my fault, neither is it a genetic issue. My parents are both straight and so is my brother.

If you have any actual studies by reputable sources that can support this nonsense then I am open minded enough to peruse it over. 😺
On the contrary, that's what faggots and kikes (most of whom are also faggots) say for propaganda purposes, yet in reality there's a huge amount of evidence identifying homosexual genes:

And not addressing obvious faggot trolls like this guy and Kalinago, but anyone actually interested in the abomination of faggotry:
The big irony here is that faggots are currently actually proclaiming everywhere else that their faggotry *IS* genetically based, as a frontline defense for their perversity, right now. They've been claiming they were just born that way, via their genes. And trying to use that to justify themselves.

Here's a little start for anyone with actual honest interest in the matter, until I'm back next month.
https://www.unz.com/runz/gay-gene-vs-gay-germ/
https://www.unz.com/topic/male-homosexuality/
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

AmericanEvil wrote:

Clearly, according to the Bible, God created Adam and Eve, not Alice and Eve. Neither did He create Adam and Steve.