Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Trisha Goddard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Trisha Goddard

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:52 pm

There is this woman named Trisha Goddard (she has made many appearances on the Maury Povich show) who has her own show that premiered today. I didn't watch the whole thing because I was at work, but the subject matter was regarding men who control their wives. She was interviewing this man who, so to say, ran a VERY tight ship when it came to his house and marriage. She asked the guy if he ever had heard of the term "chauvinist pig". The guy not only answered in the affirmative, he admitted to being such. He also said that when women got equal rights, things went downhill. My question is, why must they always put buffoons like that on these shows? When I say that, I am referring to those guys who are obviously of the boorish type. I do get a little angry when I see stuff like that. They wouldn't dare put a guy like me or any of you on the air in that situation...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Sadly it is what sells for those fat AW who sit at home doing nothing but eat cinnabons all day at home. This is how low our society has gotten. To the point that they need to humiliate men in order to generate revenues. Hell I remember when the cable channel called spike used to advertise itself as television for men but turned into a completely pussyfied tv channel. Hell the feminazis have already 2 tv channels that are for women but when it's a channel for men they complain. It's sad to see how the media is completely dominated by these feminazis.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: Trisha Goddard

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:13 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:There is this woman named Trisha Goddard (she has made many appearances on the Maury Povich show) who has her own show that premiered today. I didn't watch the whole thing because I was at work, but the subject matter was regarding men who control their wives. She was interviewing this man who, so to say, ran a VERY tight ship when it came to his house and marriage. She asked the guy if he ever had heard of the term "chauvinist pig". The guy not only answered in the affirmative, he admitted to being such. He also said that when women got equal rights, things went downhill. My question is, why must they always put buffoons like that on these shows? When I say that, I am referring to those guys who are obviously of the boorish type. I do get a little angry when I see stuff like that. They wouldn't dare put a guy like me or any of you on the air in that situation...

C'mon, you know the answer to that. Most TV is agenda driven and marketed toward wimminz, because that's who spends the money. "Buffoons" create controversy, bringing attention, more viewers, and revenue.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:There is this woman named Trisha Goddard (she has made many appearances on the Maury Povich show) who has her own show that premiered today. I didn't watch the whole thing because I was at work, but the subject matter was regarding men who control their wives. She was interviewing this man who, so to say, ran a VERY tight ship when it came to his house and marriage. She asked the guy if he ever had heard of the term "chauvinist pig". The guy not only answered in the affirmative, he admitted to being such. He also said that when women got equal rights, things went downhill. My question is, why must they always put buffoons like that on these shows? When I say that, I am referring to those guys who are obviously of the boorish type. I do get a little angry when I see stuff like that. They wouldn't dare put a guy like me or any of you on the air in that situation...

C'mon, you know the answer to that. Most TV is agenda driven and marketed toward wimminz, because that's who spends the money. "Buffoons" create controversy, bringing attention, more viewers, and revenue.

I wish these fools would put one of our people on these shows.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

Only reason they wouldn't consider one of our people from here is cause the host of the show will end up embarrassed. I'm glad I'm moving out of this matrix. This degrading of men has gone way too far already. Don't get me wrong I do believe in equal rights but this crap has gone too far by us the guys being degraded on everything. Hell I bet if they played that Virgin Atlantic commercial here in the US the feminazis will complain even worst than in the UK.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:29 pm

***JP*** wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

Only reason they wouldn't consider one of our people from here is cause the host of the show will end up embarrassed. I'm glad I'm moving out of this matrix. This degrading of men has gone way too far already. Don't get me wrong I do believe in equal rights but this crap has gone too far by us the guys being degraded on everything. Hell I bet if they played that Virgin Atlantic commercial here in the US the feminazis will complain even worst than in the UK.

When I see shows like this, I do not know who to be more upset with: those boorish thugs, or those who put them on the air.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:50 pm

@ The show because of what Teal said, men are at work and even if they are unemployed they aren't watching this tripe.

Women watch this stuff, they do market research to know just who is watching. Its not just Nielsen boxes...

I have pretty much tuned out stuff like this. The majority of Americans are going to live with whatever happens as most of them have no passport or even traveled outside of their state.

The middle of the country is being hollowed out.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Trish Goddard has been a man hating bitch since FOR...EVER. She used to be in Australia and she was a man hating bitch then too.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions