Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Who do you want as president?

Romney
48%
Obama
52%

Total votes : 23

N/A

Postby eurobrat » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 13, 2013 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:21 am

I wish it would have been Ron Paul :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:54 am

Too bad "neither" isn't an option.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:35 am

E_Irizarry wrote:I wish it would have been Ron Paul :-/

That's who I wanted, a Ron Paul world would have been ideal. More status quo it is ;-)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Dark_Sol » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 am

I wish it was Ron Paul too. I just want to take over a country and have him elected as President for that country I just conquered.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:49 am

The only reason any sensible person would WANT either of these two is if they want to see America destroyed as quickly as possible, and I would say Romney would destroy America slightly faster than Obama.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby HenryGeorge » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:50 am

None. I wont be voting for the lesser of two evils this time like i did in 2008. Check out this article on how alike the two of them are.

100 Ways Mitt Romney Is Just Like Barack Obama:

http://ivn.us/2012/07/17/100-ways-mitt- ... rect=never
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 am

HenryGeorge wrote:None. I wont be voting for the lesser of two evils this time like i did in 2008. Check out this article on how alike the two of them are.

100 Ways Mitt Romney Is Just Like Barack Obama:

http://ivn.us/2012/07/17/100-ways-mitt- ... rect=never

Well, we know what Carroll Quigley said about throwing the rascals out.
As long as we're playing 'fantasy football', how about an administration made up of all the rabble-rousers?
Paul, Celente, Faber, Schiff, Barnhardt, Rogers, etc ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Since Obama took office, the unemployment rate has gone up and the national debt has increased by trillions of dollars. Why would anyone in their right mind vote for Obama to get a second term is beyond me.

His presidency has been a disaster. He will go down in history as one of the worst presidents in American history. His national health care law will increase taxes on every household in the US. Even poor people will have to pay more in federal income taxes come January of 2014, when his national health care bill becomes law.

The average family of four will have to pay $ 2,400 a year more in federal income taxes starting in 2014 to help fund national health care. In addition, payroll taxes will go up as well for everyone who has a job. All this in the name of national health care.

The recession offically ended in June of 2009 but the economy is still stuck in a rute because businesses are afraid to hire people because of the adddional tax burden they will be facing in a couple of years when his health care bill goes into effect.

There are more people unemployed or underemployed now than there has been since the great depression. Obama has done nothing to help this economy get moving again. He is your typical tax and spend liberal.

I am strongly supporting Mitt Romney for president. We need someone in the white house who knows how the economy works and knows how to be a real leader. Obama has shown that he really is in over his head, with his foreign policy record and his economic record. It's time for a change.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby AmericanEvil » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Both are Illuminati puppets, both are totally bought off by the corporations, so what the f**k does it matter?

GOD, I can't believe how f***ing stupid you people are. You are STILL buying into this false left/right paradigm. Hell, I woke up from that shit 10 years ago, and realized that politicians are simply PUPPETS of the corporations and Illuminati. They have no real power.

When are you dumb, stupid animals going to realize the truth? Never? Then I pray to God you are all exterminated by the Illuminati soon.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Obama, Romney is a laughing stock overseas!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby zacb » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:33 pm

I am suprised nobody has said Gary Johnson. Gary Johnson 2012
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby AmericanEvil » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:42 pm

THE COLLAPSE OF MODERN SOCIETY IS VERY SOON TO HAPPEN!
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Not going quietly into the night ...
Republican Electors Threaten to Vote for Ron Paul Instead of Romney
http://www.allgov.com/news?news=845327
:shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:41 pm

I'd prefer Gary Johnson, the Liberatarian candidate, to those guys.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions