Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Who do you want as president?

Romney
11
48%
Obama
12
52%
 
Total votes : 23

Postby Jester » October 27th, 2012, 10:31 pm

zboy1 wrote:Great video from WeAreChange showing how stupid and brainwashed Liberals (and Americans in general) are about Barack Obama:

Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skw-0jv9kts[/youtube]

Why is it all the Black Obama supporters in this video refuse to believe Obama signed the NDAA, how he extended the Patriot Act, signed more Free Trade Agreements, and expanded Drone bombings in other countries? Are Black people that brainwashed and racist that they refuse to believe a White man for telling them the truth about Obama??


Great video. (Would have made a great Paul ad, too.)

Scanning thru it quickly, it appears that White girls were as brainwashed as Blacks, if not more. Partisanship indeed sucks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Teal Lantern » October 28th, 2012, 12:35 am

zboy1 wrote:Great video from WeAreChange showing how stupid and brainwashed Liberals (and Americans in general) are about Barack Obama:

Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skw-0jv9kts[/youtube]

Why is it all the Black Obama supporters in this video refuse to believe Obama signed the NDAA, how he extended the Patriot Act, signed more Free Trade Agreements, and expanded Drone bombings in other countries?

All TWO of them? :roll:

zboy1 wrote:Are Black people that brainwashed and racist that they refuse to believe a White man for telling them the truth about Obama??

These two men no more represent the "racist" views of ALL blacks than they represent the "fashion sense" of ALL blacks. :roll:
When someone comes at me with new info, I tend to go look it up myself, too. I'm not obligated to take the word of some stranger just because they're of a certain race. WTF? :x
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Maker55 » October 28th, 2012, 5:14 am

ChosenTraveler wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:@eurobrat, your responses are just like a supremacist. Segments everyone, then screams "equality" when we bring out points that he can't refute. Again, white men are an interesting species.

It's a new day dawning in the world, and most white men just aren't ready for it.

The most dangerous type of white man is not the HeeHaw skinhead, but the one that screams, "can't we all just get along?" while wishing that blacks were still at the back of their buses and restaurants.


Right!

Let me add that odbo is ALWAYS blaming the jews for what's wrong with this world but many of these jews who do control the world have a WHITE/ANGLO-SAXON heritage....the WHITE jews.


Bingo! Our ancestors have gifted us with unique insight my friend. If you don't mind my asking, what genre of books do you write?


I write hip hop and jazz books.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Postby zboy1 » October 30th, 2012, 5:30 am

Look at this video by a liberal feminist Obama supporter about her 'first time,' voting in an election:


Lena Dunham: Your First Time

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6G3nwhPuR4[/youtube]


After watching this ad, I literally want to puke.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby eurobrat » October 31st, 2012, 5:46 pm

The left has gone overboard.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Postby Ghost » November 1st, 2012, 1:22 am

Why no Ron Paul or another alternative option in the poll?

Really, this country will get what it deserves because it refuses to wake up. This election we had an actual alternative, Ron Paul, who was cheated out of the republican nomination. And Gary Johnson is a similar real alternative too from what I have read.

But I have no doubt that TPTB precluded any shot at it. They decide that there will be two preselected corporate candidates and that's that. The people ultimately get a false choice.

So I give up. There's a country to be saved but no way to save it. ANd if I really thought it could be saved, I wouldn't be on HA. America has been infiltrated and dominated by sociopaths, assholes, country-wreckers, and all manner of evildoers in high places. Weep for it, perhaps, but saving it is no longer possible.

And here at the end of empire, the people are given the falsest choice they've had in a long time. Obama or Romney. That's like choosing between being burned to death or being eaten by a wild animal. They are two sides of the same coin.

Many will vote because Obama is still "Their guy" no matter what. Many will vote because "Obama must not be allowed to stay in office."

Well, played, TPTB. I hate to say that, but the fraud has worked so very well.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Postby Jester » November 1st, 2012, 8:03 am

Ghost wrote:Why no Ron Paul or another alternative option in the poll?

Really, this country will get what it deserves because it refuses to wake up. This election we had an actual alternative, Ron Paul, who was cheated out of the republican nomination. And Gary Johnson is a similar real alternative too from what I have read.

But I have no doubt that TPTB precluded any shot at it. They decide that there will be two preselected corporate candidates and that's that. The people ultimately get a false choice.

So I give up. There's a country to be saved but no way to save it. ANd if I really thought it could be saved, I wouldn't be on HA. America has been infiltrated and dominated by sociopaths, assholes, country-wreckers, and all manner of evildoers in high places. Weep for it, perhaps, but saving it is no longer possible.

And here at the end of empire, the people are given the falsest choice they've had in a long time. Obama or Romney. That's like choosing between being burned to death or being eaten by a wild animal. They are two sides of the same coin.

Many will vote because Obama is still "Their guy" no matter what. Many will vote because "Obama must not be allowed to stay in office."

Well, played, TPTB. I hate to say that, but the fraud has worked so very well.


+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby zboy1 » November 1st, 2012, 11:17 am

Tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8ntzGBQio[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Postby Jester » November 1st, 2012, 4:18 pm

zboy1 wrote:Tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh8ntzGBQio[/youtube]


:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby ChosenTraveler » November 2nd, 2012, 3:34 am

Maker55 wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:@eurobrat, your responses are just like a supremacist. Segments everyone, then screams "equality" when we bring out points that he can't refute. Again, white men are an interesting species.

It's a new day dawning in the world, and most white men just aren't ready for it.

The most dangerous type of white man is not the HeeHaw skinhead, but the one that screams, "can't we all just get along?" while wishing that blacks were still at the back of their buses and restaurants.


Right!

Let me add that odbo is ALWAYS blaming the jews for what's wrong with this world but many of these jews who do control the world have a WHITE/ANGLO-SAXON heritage....the WHITE jews.


Bingo! Our ancestors have gifted us with unique insight my friend. If you don't mind my asking, what genre of books do you write?


I write hip hop and jazz books.


Ah, Jazz is one of my favorite music genres, along with Kemetic meditation music,metal, experimental, steampunk and classical music. Haven't listened to hip hop in a while because I disagreed with the corporate direction of the industry.


Look forward to reading some of your work my friend.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:14 pm

Postby fschmidt » November 2nd, 2012, 8:55 am

The best choice:

http://www.fredoneverything.net/President_Fred.shtml

But since Fred won't be on the ballot, I guess I will vote for Gary Johnson.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2385
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby eurobrat » November 13th, 2012, 12:25 am

THis poll was actually as accurate as the media's poll. The country is SPLIT right down the f***ing middle on the issues.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Postby zacb » November 13th, 2012, 12:28 am

It was off by two for Obama and 1 for Romney. Interesting. I think there is an over representation of independents on this forum.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico

Postby Jester » November 13th, 2012, 4:57 am

fschmidt wrote:The best choice:

http://www.fredoneverything.net/President_Fred.shtml

But since Fred won't be on the ballot, I guess I will vote for Gary Johnson.


Fred is great. Hope to meet him one day.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Cornell West Obama A 'Republican In Blackface.'

Postby zboy1 » November 13th, 2012, 7:46 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FQaWWns2U4[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest