Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Who do you want as president?

Romney
48%
Obama
52%

Total votes : 23

Postby zacb » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Actually, Gorden Gekko would probably would have a better track record than Mr. Romney would in terms of business acumen :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:13 am

Where's that guy who promised everyone a pony if he got elected? I'd rather get something while being deceived than nothing. :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:19 am

C.J. wrote:Where's that guy who promised everyone a pony if he got elected? I'd rather get something while being deceived than nothing. :D

Vermin Supreme: The Presidential Candidate Who Promises Free Ponies
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/01/10/ver ... ree-ponies

:mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:03 am

Yeah...

If I'm gonna sacrifice my free will for eternity, I at LEAST want a pony! :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:52 am

zacb wrote:Actually, Gorden Gekko would probably would have a better track record than Mr. Romney would in terms of business acumen :D

I stand corrected :) !
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby onezero4u » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:56 am

id prefer ron paul or gary johnson over those two establishment fuckfaces.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:52 am

zacb wrote:Actually, Gorden Gekko would probably would have a better track record than Mr. Romney would in terms of business acumen :D

Idk....gekko signifies cheney to me. Oliver stone knew that cheney was going orchestrate the u.s. of gay's future.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:19 am

noog wrote:I still haven't voted ... just like real life :)

Obama, Romney, Obamney ... it doesn't matter

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDJEc92d38[/youtube]
The Judge ties it all together in the last minute.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby bennandsarah » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

i'm usually a democrat but i do like ron paul. the only thing i don't approve is his views on medicare -- the sick and elderly poor need the assistance -- as do kids with downs syndrome etc. i'm not a big obama fan but mitt romney's comments are disturbing -- he thinks vets are getting too much help -- is ok with turning vets healthcare (tricare) into a voucher. let him go fight in iraq or afghanistan!!
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Obama Has My Vote, He Gave Me A Free Phone!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVpg5pqroG0&feature=g-u-u[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 pm

zboy1 wrote:Obama Has My Vote, He Gave Me A Free Phone!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVpg5pqroG0&feature=g-u-u[/youtube]

They always find some low-brow all too eager to talk to them. :evil:
And the vast majority of people seeing vids like this are NOT going to research when the program began (didn't start under Obama) and is only an extension of the universal service program (which, for DECADES, brought and subsidized phone service to poor and RURAL areas. Who lives in rural areas, again? You'll be a heavy shade of blue waiting for someone to make a video including that bit of info. :twisted:

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Hook » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:25 am

eurobrat wrote:No hook stop wasting the vote. This country's economy is on the brink of faltering, I don't think Romney's the best choice but I think he would do a better job with the economy than obo

Over the last 80 years or so, consistently the government grows the slowest and economies grow the fastest when we have Republican control of Congress and a Democrat President. They end up fighting so much that nothing gets passed. Under Clinton and the Repub congress, government grew at only an average of 2% a year, and the 90's weren't so bad.

Anyway, Utah is going to go for Romney no matter what, so my individual vote won't change the outcome.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Postby Hook » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:26 am

bennandsarah wrote:i'm usually a democrat but i do like ron paul. the only thing i don't approve is his views on medicare -- the sick and elderly poor need the assistance -- as do kids with downs syndrome etc. i'm not a big obama fan but mitt romney's comments are disturbing -- he thinks vets are getting too much help -- is ok with turning vets healthcare (tricare) into a voucher. let him go fight in iraq or afghanistan!!

So let the states deal with it so that if they get too far down the Soviet path, people can escape to another state.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:01 am

I started with Ron Paul and I will finish with him. No to Obamney!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Funny how my poll looks like the current ongoing polls.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions