N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Who do you want as president?

Romney
48%
Obama
52%

Total votes: 23
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Actually, Gorden Gekko would probably would have a better track record than Mr. Romney would in terms of business acumen :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Where's that guy who promised everyone a pony if he got elected? I'd rather get something while being deceived than nothing. :D
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

C.J. wrote:Where's that guy who promised everyone a pony if he got elected? I'd rather get something while being deceived than nothing. :D

Vermin Supreme: The Presidential Candidate Who Promises Free Ponies
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/01/10/ver ... ree-ponies

:mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Yeah...

If I'm gonna sacrifice my free will for eternity, I at LEAST want a pony! :D
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

zacb wrote:Actually, Gorden Gekko would probably would have a better track record than Mr. Romney would in terms of business acumen :D
I stand corrected :) !
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

id prefer ron paul or gary johnson over those two establishment fuckfaces.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zacb wrote:Actually, Gorden Gekko would probably would have a better track record than Mr. Romney would in terms of business acumen :D
Idk....gekko signifies cheney to me. Oliver stone knew that cheney was going orchestrate the u.s. of gay's future.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

noog wrote:I still haven't voted ... just like real life :)

Obama, Romney, Obamney ... it doesn't matter

The Judge ties it all together in the last minute.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

i'm usually a democrat but i do like ron paul. the only thing i don't approve is his views on medicare -- the sick and elderly poor need the assistance -- as do kids with downs syndrome etc. i'm not a big obama fan but mitt romney's comments are disturbing -- he thinks vets are getting too much help -- is ok with turning vets healthcare (tricare) into a voucher. let him go fight in iraq or afghanistan!!
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Obama Has My Vote, He Gave Me A Free Phone!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVpg5pqr ... ture=g-u-u[/youtube]
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

zboy1 wrote:Obama Has My Vote, He Gave Me A Free Phone!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVpg5pqr ... ture=g-u-u[/youtube]
They always find some low-brow all too eager to talk to them. :evil:
And the vast majority of people seeing vids like this are NOT going to research when the program began (didn't start under Obama) and is only an extension of the universal service program (which, for DECADES, brought and subsidized phone service to poor and RURAL areas. Who lives in rural areas, again? You'll be a heavy shade of blue waiting for someone to make a video including that bit of info. :twisted:

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

eurobrat wrote:No hook stop wasting the vote. This country's economy is on the brink of faltering, I don't think Romney's the best choice but I think he would do a better job with the economy than obo
Over the last 80 years or so, consistently the government grows the slowest and economies grow the fastest when we have Republican control of Congress and a Democrat President. They end up fighting so much that nothing gets passed. Under Clinton and the Repub congress, government grew at only an average of 2% a year, and the 90's weren't so bad.

Anyway, Utah is going to go for Romney no matter what, so my individual vote won't change the outcome.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

bennandsarah wrote:i'm usually a democrat but i do like ron paul. the only thing i don't approve is his views on medicare -- the sick and elderly poor need the assistance -- as do kids with downs syndrome etc. i'm not a big obama fan but mitt romney's comments are disturbing -- he thinks vets are getting too much help -- is ok with turning vets healthcare (tricare) into a voucher. let him go fight in iraq or afghanistan!!
So let the states deal with it so that if they get too far down the Soviet path, people can escape to another state.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I started with Ron Paul and I will finish with him. No to Obamney!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Funny how my poll looks like the current ongoing polls.

Return to “General Discussions”