Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Who do you want as president?

Romney
11
48%
Obama
12
52%
 
Total votes : 23

Postby WPO » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:03 am

jamesbond wrote:Since Obama took office, the unemployment rate has gone up and the national debt has increased by trillions of dollars. Why would anyone in their right mind vote for Obama to get a second term is beyond me.

His presidency has been a disaster. He will go down in history as one of the worst presidents in American history. His national health care law will increase taxes on every household in the US. Even poor people will have to pay more in federal income taxes come January of 2014, when his national health care bill becomes law.

The average family of four will have to pay $ 2,400 a year more in federal income taxes starting in 2014 to help fund national health care. In addition, payroll taxes will go up as well for everyone who has a job. All this in the name of national health care.

The recession offically ended in June of 2009 but the economy is still stuck in a rute because businesses are afraid to hire people because of the adddional tax burden they will be facing in a couple of years when his health care bill goes into effect.

There are more people unemployed or underemployed now than there has been since the great depression. Obama has done nothing to help this economy get moving again. He is your typical tax and spend liberal.

I am strongly supporting Mitt Romney for president. We need someone in the white house who knows how the economy works and knows how to be a real leader. Obama has shown that he really is in over his head, with his foreign policy record and his economic record. It's time for a change.


I agree. When your back is to the wall, there are only 2 ways you can go: sideways or forward. In other words, you can't do any worse. Things were screwed up when obama got in yet they are even worse (so much for rectification). The permits for drilling for oil have gone down after he took office (yet he tells folks that he's for drilling. blatant contradiction). Romney's running mate made a fact in which Biden laughed at. "Don't spend, don't borrow, and lower taxes dramatically." It has happend in the past. Take 1920 for example. The economy was in shambles. Moments from a depression. That's when 2 guys got together and decided to do the unthinkable (at that time). They figured what they were doing surely isn't working. So they did the complete opposite of what they were doing. They cut spending/borrowing and dropped taxes by a whopping percentage. The result? The economy recovered within a little under a year and an additional couple of months the economy was better than ever! Anyone who has read history knows this. Hell, it's even written in the Art of War that taxs should be kept at an absolute minimum. 'unnecessary spending and borrowing is a no-no and high taxes never does the economy any good. I found it disgusting that biden laughed at what Ryan was telling him. And what Ryan said was a quote straight out of The Art of War. Any avid reader who has read Sun Tzu's masterpiece knows exacltly what I'm talking about. And if he IS an avid reader (and a non-violater) of the art of war's extraordinary critical principles, then we need to vote his a$$ in asap!!!!!!!!!!!

ps obama tried to argue against the fact that competition keeps prices low. Arguing with romney, who's been in business for a long time, makes obama look even more idiotic (you'll notice how folks tend to go to the cheaper gas station. The other gas station has to bring its prices down also - that is if it is to stay in business). That's just one of the many indications that the sob needs to go. Besides, just like a athlete/coach that can't get the job done - you get rid of his ass and get someone that can.
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US







Postby WPO » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:36 am

obamacare is actually a violation in our freedom of choice. It forces americans to purchase it... or be fined. That was the kind of $hit hilary clinton was preaching when she was running - the same $hit that made folks (even female voters) vote against her. Obamacare is set up to be the only kid on the block. Being the only kid on the block means you have no competition. Having no competition means you can charge as much as you want. This is why it is important to have competition. When there is competition, you can't just charge whatever you want, lest you go out of business. If your comp is charging $5 and you're still charging $8, guess what? Everyone is going to the one charging $5. Another business opens up a business and charges $3. Folks will go to the company charging only $3. Another business opens up.... See where I'm getting at? This is why Obama is scared $hitless of Romney. He's also trying hard to slander his opponent (undeservingly so) because he knows when folks find out the truth of the matter, he's out the door. He's right in saying that folks won't take too kindly of getting rid of obamacare. Romney knows it as well. But this is what obama fails to tell you (and perhaps doesn't know it himself - or doesn't want you to konw): The fact of the matter is folks won't take kindly to getting rid of obamacare.... at first. WHEN they find out that they could have been paying a hell of a lot less on medicare had there been competition (not to mention obamacare is a violation of freedom of choice), people all over the nation will HATE obama. Let's not forget all the african americans - who voted for him just because he was black - will be kicking themselves in the a$$ for quite a while. As a multiracial black man, I didn't vote for him for the 1st time (actually voted against him cause I know what he's about) and I'm not voting for him this time. This gives me 2 reasons to vote against him.

I actiually saw a bumper sticker that said: 'one bad ass move america' (o.b.a.m.a.)
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Obama was never suppose to get the job in the first place, he barely had the experience as a Senator let alone a President.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2331
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Maker55 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:37 pm

jamesbond wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I'm in favor of the economy improving. Whoever can do that has my vote.

Obama has proven after three and a half years in office, he is not capable of improving the economy. His national health care law (which goes into effect Jan. 2014) will put even more strain on people and businesses with higher taxes.

If you want the economy to improve, don't vote for Obama. The unemployment rate is higher now than it was when he took office in January 2009. Also, the national debt has increased by trillions of dollars since he has been in office.

Obama is your typical tax and spend liberal. This is the slowest recovery after a recession since the great depression. The housing market is worse now than it was during the great depression! :shock:

I'd vote for Kermit the frog over Obama. :D


Image


Who told you this, your conservative news stations and friends?

If you knew the truth, you would know that it really doesn't matter who becomes president because it's all scripted and predetermined.
Last edited by Maker55 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Guys it doesn't matter who is the president, be it Obama, Romney or Ron Paul, the central bankers will have their way.

If you're the president and you don't support the agenda, they will KILL you, just ask president Kennedy.

So even if Ron Paul were president, he would be forced to follow the agenda of the New World Order, whether he would like it or not.

Yeah, Obama and Romney are 2 psychopaths and illuminati puppets.

As far as who I will vote for, it will be Obama.

Stop with this liberal vs conservative, democrat vs republican, because both sides are just as corrupt and evil as the other and are wholly controlled by the Illuminati.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 pm

I'll tell you guys a secret.

You do know that feminism is going to get even worse, right?

The Democrats are going to push the feminist agenda.

One thing I do like about Republicans is their belief in TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES!

Although I will be voting for Obama this election.

Women in American are going to hate men even more as the Democrats stay in office.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby zacb » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 pm

True
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1513
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:03 pm

War on women LOL! Where?

And why on earth would you vote for that again I suppose you like shooting yourself in the foot?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2331
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby WPO » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 am

Maker55 wrote:Guys it doesn't matter who is the president, be it Obama, Romney or Ron Paul, the central bankers will have their way.

If you're the president and you don't support the agenda, they will KILL you, just ask president Kennedy.

So even if Ron Paul were president, he would be forced to follow the agenda of the New World Order, whether he would like it or not.

Yeah, Obama and Romney are 2 psychopaths and illuminati puppets.

As far as who I will vote for, it will be Obama.

Stop with this liberal vs conservative, democrat vs republican, because both sides are just as corrupt and evil as the other and are wholly controlled by the Illuminati.


Correction. Appeal glass steagall and the banks will NO LONGER have their way!! Remember a guy by the name of bill clinton? Well guess what he did folks? He repealed glass steagall. Doing so gave banks the opportunity to do whatever they like.... which is why things are the way they are now (foreclosures, crazy inuities, etc). Go back to the glass steagall act and change it back the way it was in the 30's. The gig will be up and it will put an end to this crap.

google it brother
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass%E2%80%93Steagall_Act
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby WPO » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:23 am

[quote="Maker55"]I'll tell you guys a secret.

Although I will be voting for Obama this election.
quote]

No disrespect, but you need to have your head examine.
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby WPO » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:32 am

Maker55 wrote:I'll tell you guys a secret.

You do know that feminism is going to get even worse, right?

The Democrats are going to push the feminist agenda.

One thing I do like about Republicans is their belief in TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES!

Although I will be voting for Obama this election.

Women in American are going to hate men even more as the Democrats stay in office.


Feed the beast and it will get bigger. You want to kill the beast, don't give it a single crumb. Entitlements have run amuck, and it's these entitlements that make women think they are superior than men. All these laws that were passed to favor the woman in court (divorce with screws the man, false cries of rape, law suit victories that should never have even made it to court, etc) have given women the idea that they have a license to steal and kill. Their ego is larger than the country they live in. Why? because of the dumb a$$ laws that were past that favors women even when they have commited an unforgivable crime yet they send a man to jail for doing a good deed! You want to kill the ego? then kill some of these entitlements. Republicans don't believe in entitlements (as it raises taxes and higher taxes is NEVER good for the economy). So if it isn't the Repubs that give entitlements... who is? The one responsible is the same one who is responsible for feeding the beast!
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby WPO » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:57 am

Maker55 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I'm in favor of the economy improving. Whoever can do that has my vote.

Obama has proven after three and a half years in office, he is not capable of improving the economy. His national health care law (which goes into effect Jan. 2014) will put even more strain on people and businesses with higher taxes.

If you want the economy to improve, don't vote for Obama. The unemployment rate is higher now than it was when he took office in January 2009. Also, the national debt has increased by trillions of dollars since he has been in office.

Obama is your typical tax and spend liberal. This is the slowest recovery after a recession since the great depression. The housing market is worse now than it was during the great depression! :shock:

I'd vote for Kermit the frog over Obama. :D


Image


Who told you this, your conservative news stations and friends?

If you knew the truth, you would know that it really doesn't matter who becomes president because it's all scripted and predetermined.


Maker:

when I was unemployed for 3 years, All I did was read. I polished up on my field of occuapation (doing a $hit load of trial and error). I also read a $hit load on philosophy and politics. I googled wikipedia, I spent 4-7 hours at barnes-n-noble almost every freakin day reading books on exercise, anatomy, kinsieology.... not to mention philosophy and politics. I found the art of war to be the greates book ever written. Follow his principles and win, ignore them and lose. Simple as that. Not only did I spent my time reading, I also did a hell of a lot of comparing and contrasting. Comparing/contrasting the philosophers and politics of yore to the politics today. To understand how to fix things, you MUST know what works. This is no new condition. This has happened many times before. History tells us how to rectify things. The PROBLEM is folks don't know history because many people do not read. Knowing history will tell you not only how to fix things, but it gives you a heads up of where you're going and where you're at. Sun Tzu says know yourself, know the opponent, and the lay of the land. Only when you know you're sure of victory should you fight. If you don't know the topic at hand, you have no room to speak. If you don't know your opponent, you have no idea where he/she is coming from and have no idea how to EXPLAIN he is/not what he says he is/not. If you call your opponent an idiot or says he is impractical, well than brother, you better damn well be able to explain why he is an idiot or impractical. Not only that, but what you say better be true (everything and I mean everything is document in books). It is paramount that we must know history. Take germany for example. hitler had his people burn books. Why? Because if folks read and found out the truth for themselves, hitler would be ruined and booted out of power. In order to keep the truth from the public, he had to prevent folks of having access to the truth - which is why he had the books burned. What's germany now? a country with a pretty good economy (they learned from their mistakes and want to make sure they don't repeat the 1930s and 40s). We have access available to us. No one is burning any books, yet folks still refuse to find the truth for themselves. Utterly disgusting. Knowing the truth means knowing that it DOES matter who's in office.

claiming to rather vote for kermit than obama, then turning around and saying you're voting for obama is quite a contradiction.

By the way, Sun Tzu was a conservative!!! If you read the art of war, you would have known that.
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby fuzzy_corleone » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:44 am

Maker55 wrote:Guys it doesn't matter who is the president, be it Obama, Romney or Ron Paul, the central bankers will have their way.

If you're the president and you don't support the agenda, they will KILL you, just ask president Kennedy.

So even if Ron Paul were president, he would be forced to follow the agenda of the New World Order, whether he would like it or not.

Yeah, Obama and Romney are 2 psychopaths and illuminati puppets.

As far as who I will vote for, it will be Obama.

Stop with this liberal vs conservative, democrat vs republican, because both sides are just as corrupt and evil as the other and are wholly controlled by the Illuminati.


Why vote at all if both candidates are psychopaths? That one line I bolded pretty much contradicts everything you just say. This country is messed up so the best thing you can do is just move to another country. Or, if you want to stay in America then hire a good accountant to reduce your tax liability and don't participate in any elections.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

Postby Jester » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:23 am

eurobrat wrote:Obama was never suppose to get the job in the first place, he barely had the experience as a Senator let alone a President.


+1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4iy0v ... esults_fun
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby odbo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 am

unless I am missing something Mitt Romney is not a Jew. While Bush, Clinton, and Obama are all racially part-Jews. Although the Jewish mafia is fine working with gentiles who sell out their own people, and welcome the fact that Romney is a Mormon, they would not at this point in time trust a goy to be president..and certainly not a White man.

Therefore y'all better prepare to re-nig in November...

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 1609#41609

Image

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 9 guests