Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Who do you want as president?

Romney
11
48%
Obama
12
52%
 
Total votes : 23

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:11 am

eurobrat wrote:Obama was never suppose to get the job in the first place, he barely had the experience as a Senator let alone a President.


Lacked experience? Yes. Not supposed to get the job? I disagree.
If that were the case, he'd have never gotten funding or through the primaries.
His "job" was to be the face that America saw as it lost its credit rating, reserve currency status, and watched its economy go over the cliff.

Had the 2008 economy looked like the 1996 economy, he'd have scored fewer votes than Vermin Supreme and would have been soundly criticized for even CONSIDERING a presidential run after so recently being elected Senator.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25







Postby Jester » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:51 am

odbo wrote:unless I am missing something Mitt Romney is not a Jew. While Bush, Clinton, and Obama are all racially part-Jews. Although the Jewish mafia is fine working with gentiles who sell out their own people, and welcome the fact that Romney is a Mormon, they would not at this point in time trust a goy to be president..and certainly not a White man.

Therefore y'all better prepare to re-nig in November...

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 1609#41609

Image

Image


I'm surprised to hear about Bush and Clinton, not so much about O with his CIA-slut mother. (Btw did you know that Clinton appears to be Nelson Rockefeller's son?. Like Jimmy Carter is Joe Kennedy's. Small world. )

But regardless of the interesting "dish", I can't agree with you. Jews have been dabbling in politics for quite a while, and generally do NOT run one of their own at the highest level.

Besides, even if O is part-whatever, he is the less-Zionist, less-rabid candidate. Romney may be righteous in some ways, non-crackhead, non-queer... but he is ready to start a war as soon as he is elected.

O has not come through for Israel, why would AIPAC support him?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby eurobrat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:29 am

It's pretty obvious O is incompetent compared to Romney.

The Democrats are saying the Republicans are waging war on women, my moms response "what makes these little sluts entitled to free birth control".

Obama is toast
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Jester » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 am

eurobrat wrote:It's pretty obvious O is incompetent compared to Romney.

The Democrats are saying the Republicans are waging war on women, my moms response "what makes these little sluts entitled to free birth control".

Obama is toast


Hah I like your mom.

I hope she is an accurate litmus test. I fear a Romney administration, but I will be mortified and embarrassed if O is reelected. I guess I prefer being kicked around by someone I respect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby eurobrat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 pm

A vote for Obama is a vote against men here at home.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Maker55 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Odbo is blaming this on the Jews again???
Last edited by Maker55 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:15 pm

WPO wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I'm in favor of the economy improving. Whoever can do that has my vote.

Obama has proven after three and a half years in office, he is not capable of improving the economy. His national health care law (which goes into effect Jan. 2014) will put even more strain on people and businesses with higher taxes.

If you want the economy to improve, don't vote for Obama. The unemployment rate is higher now than it was when he took office in January 2009. Also, the national debt has increased by trillions of dollars since he has been in office.

Obama is your typical tax and spend liberal. This is the slowest recovery after a recession since the great depression. The housing market is worse now than it was during the great depression! :shock:

I'd vote for Kermit the frog over Obama. :D


Image


Who told you this, your conservative news stations and friends?

If you knew the truth, you would know that it really doesn't matter who becomes president because it's all scripted and predetermined.


Maker:

when I was unemployed for 3 years, All I did was read. I polished up on my field of occuapation (doing a $hit load of trial and error). I also read a $hit load on philosophy and politics. I googled wikipedia, I spent 4-7 hours at barnes-n-noble almost every freakin day reading books on exercise, anatomy, kinsieology.... not to mention philosophy and politics. I found the art of war to be the greates book ever written. Follow his principles and win, ignore them and lose. Simple as that. Not only did I spent my time reading, I also did a hell of a lot of comparing and contrasting. Comparing/contrasting the philosophers and politics of yore to the politics today. To understand how to fix things, you MUST know what works. This is no new condition. This has happened many times before. History tells us how to rectify things. The PROBLEM is folks don't know history because many people do not read. Knowing history will tell you not only how to fix things, but it gives you a heads up of where you're going and where you're at. Sun Tzu says know yourself, know the opponent, and the lay of the land. Only when you know you're sure of victory should you fight. If you don't know the topic at hand, you have no room to speak. If you don't know your opponent, you have no idea where he/she is coming from and have no idea how to EXPLAIN he is/not what he says he is/not. If you call your opponent an idiot or says he is impractical, well than brother, you better damn well be able to explain why he is an idiot or impractical. Not only that, but what you say better be true (everything and I mean everything is document in books). It is paramount that we must know history. Take germany for example. hitler had his people burn books. Why? Because if folks read and found out the truth for themselves, hitler would be ruined and booted out of power. In order to keep the truth from the public, he had to prevent folks of having access to the truth - which is why he had the books burned. What's germany now? a country with a pretty good economy (they learned from their mistakes and want to make sure they don't repeat the 1930s and 40s). We have access available to us. No one is burning any books, yet folks still refuse to find the truth for themselves. Utterly disgusting. Knowing the truth means knowing that it DOES matter who's in office.

claiming to rather vote for kermit than obama, then turning around and saying you're voting for obama is quite a contradiction.

By the way, Sun Tzu was a conservative!!! If you read the art of war, you would have known that.


You're obviously a conservative to your heart.

Conservatives and Democrats are both corrupt....you should know this.

And I never said I would rather vote for Kermit, someone else in this thread said that.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:17 pm

WPO wrote:obamacare is actually a violation in our freedom of choice. It forces americans to purchase it... or be fined. That was the kind of $hit hilary clinton was preaching when she was running - the same $hit that made folks (even female voters) vote against her. Obamacare is set up to be the only kid on the block. Being the only kid on the block means you have no competition. Having no competition means you can charge as much as you want. This is why it is important to have competition. When there is competition, you can't just charge whatever you want, lest you go out of business. If your comp is charging $5 and you're still charging $8, guess what? Everyone is going to the one charging $5. Another business opens up a business and charges $3. Folks will go to the company charging only $3. Another business opens up.... See where I'm getting at? This is why Obama is scared $hitless of Romney. He's also trying hard to slander his opponent (undeservingly so) because he knows when folks find out the truth of the matter, he's out the door. He's right in saying that folks won't take too kindly of getting rid of obamacare. Romney knows it as well. But this is what obama fails to tell you (and perhaps doesn't know it himself - or doesn't want you to konw): The fact of the matter is folks won't take kindly to getting rid of obamacare.... at first. WHEN they find out that they could have been paying a hell of a lot less on medicare had there been competition (not to mention obamacare is a violation of freedom of choice), people all over the nation will HATE obama. Let's not forget all the african americans - who voted for him just because he was black - will be kicking themselves in the a$$ for quite a while. As a multiracial black man, I didn't vote for him for the 1st time (actually voted against him cause I know what he's about) and I'm not voting for him this time. This gives me 2 reasons to vote against him.

I actiually saw a bumper sticker that said: 'one bad a** move america' (o.b.a.m.a.)


Oh shut the hell up.

It was predetermined by the secret societies that Obama would be chosen as president.

Once again, everything is being scripted and both Obama and Romney knows this.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:19 pm

To those of you who are taking this election seriously, the joke is on you.

Regardless who became president, the New World Order would still happen.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby eurobrat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Maker55 wrote:I just love all the WHITE conservatives on this website.
They are coming out by the droves on here.


I can show you some black conservatives who HIGHLY disagree with the President. And once again thanks for throwing in the race card for no reason.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Maker55 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:25 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Maker55 wrote:I just love all the WHITE conservatives on this website.
They are coming out by the droves on here.


I can show you some black conservatives who HIGHLY disagree with the President. And once again thanks for throwing in the race card for no reason.


You white conservatives are sick to your stomach that Obama got the better of Romney in debates #2 and #3.

You guys don't want to see no NIGGER in office.

Most conservatives are WHITE.

If you got your heads out of your WHITE ASSES, you would see that this is all a scripted game that the elite are playing.

You conservatives are taking this election way too seriously.

If your WHITE ASSES wouldn't have been plundering all of the minorities of this planet, your WHITE WOMEN wouldn't have been able to get away with feminism.

Your white male gender are FAGGOTS for letting your women stream roll you and you come whimpering on this website because your own white women don't you like and love to suck BLACK COCK.

If Romney became president, I wouldn't even care because I would be smart enough to know that it was pre-determined by the ruling elite.

If the FAGGOTY WHITE MEN in our government had any cajones, they could stop this feminism madness.

Instead they let WHITE WOMEN get away with murder.

Instead of trying to fight Democrats, you should be fighting these FAGGOT WHITE MEN in the government who keep on f***ing up everything and trying to stop these lesbian WHITE BITCHES from destroying your precious western society.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Most of the WHITE Men in our government has a dick stuck up in their asses.

That's why I like Tom Leykis, he doesn't get into all of this Democrat vs. Republican.

Tom Leykis knows that white men and white women are responsible for this madness that's destroying western society from the within.

Tom Leykis is the coolest white man on this planet.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:50 pm

But I do like the Republicans view on traditional gender roles and unfortunately, Democrats are going to push the feminist agenda.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Jester » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Maker55 wrote:You white conservatives are sick to your stomach that Obama got the better of Romney in debates #2 and #3.

You guys don't want to see no NIGGER in office.

Most conservatives are WHITE.

If you got your heads out of your WHITE ASSES, you would see that this is all a scripted game that the elite are playing.

You conservatives are taking this election way too seriously.

If your WHITE ASSES wouldn't have been plundering all of the minorities of this planet, your WHITE WOMEN wouldn't have been able to get away with feminism.

Your white male gender are FAGGOTS for letting your women stream roll you and you come whimpering on this website because your own white women don't you like and love to suck BLACK COCK.

If Romney became president, I wouldn't even care because I would be smart enough to know that it was pre-determined by the ruling elite.

If the FAGGOTY WHITE MEN in our government had any cajones, they could stop this feminism madness.

Instead they let WHITE WOMEN get away with murder.

Instead of trying to fight Democrats, you should be fighting these FAGGOT WHITE MEN in the government who keep on f***ing up everything and trying to stop these lesbian WHITE BITCHES from destroying your precious western society.


Damn Negro racist! (Of course everything he says he says is true, dammit.)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby eurobrat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:26 pm

The democrats started this war on women bullshit and that we need to pay for their birth control so they can slut around for free.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 9 guests