Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Who do you want as president?

Romney
11
48%
Obama
12
52%
 
Total votes : 23

Postby Jester » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:55 pm

eurobrat wrote:The democrats started this war on women bullshit and that we need to pay for their birth control so they can slut around for free.


Now that you said that - I just realized - first it will be free - then coerced. Like doctors pushing it for all. Or no medical insurance without it, something like that.

Like a f***ing vaccination. Umm... kind of literally, in a way.

I wonder if that's what happened to the builders of the Pueblos, and the builders of Macchu Picchu. Plenty of sex, no kids.

A reason that FSchmidt calls those carelessly womanizing guys "Omegas", maybe. After all - they come last.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Postby ChosenTraveler » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:29 am

Maker 55 hit it right on the head. Whenever you want to see how a white male truly feels about something, place a black man in "charge" of things. White men can't stand to see the fact that anybody they percieve inferior is now above them.

This has happened from my experiences as a black man in the corporate world, in academic fields and other places that I've excelled at where white men feel I'm, " out of place".

As any fool should know by now, Obama was planted there by the powers that be( i.e. global white supremacy), and is simply there to stroke racial tensions, but to hear most white men bicker this point is funny.

From the way that I see it, white men have nothing to complain about in this society, nor do I care about their complaints. They created the system, and when it eats them alive,they want to "riot".
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Postby eurobrat » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:58 am

You guys sound like a bunch of over analyzing looney tunes.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby S_Parc » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:02 am

Romney took credit for Gov Paul Cellucci's (his predecessor's) efforts in raising and maintaining testing standards for MA schools. Thus, that remark about being proud of his support of MA schools and the successes of the 4th grade crowd was a bold face lie. Yes, MA had three Republican governors: Bill Weld, Paul Cellucci, and Jane Swift, before Mitt decided to parachute into the job, causing a mess, starting ObamaCa.... I mean RomneyCare, and splitting town, stealing the credit which came before his term in office.

Sorry folks, but if Cellucci were running, he's got my support. There's no 2nd chance for Romney in my book.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby ChosenTraveler » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:16 am

eurobrat wrote:You guys sound like a bunch of over analyzing looney tunes.



Be that as it may, but it still doesn't negate the fact that white men screamed conservatism when they saw that black face in the white house. Again, I'm not an Obama supporter by any means and feel that he's a highly Eurocentric thinking black man, but the so-called opposition that's lodged his way is amazing.


White men, as far as I'm concerned, have nothing to complain about. They rape, rob and murder the whole world over then actually feel " victimized" when somebody fights back. All conservatism means is anti-black in this millennium. This colludes directly with the pandemic of feminism. White men aren't against feminism. What they're against is the fact that black men, and other men they perceive below them now have access to once exclusive women.

So white men don't hate the system( that they created), they hate the fact that it appears it doesn't benefit them much anymore. As bronze skinned people are gradually realizing their place in the world again, average white men are regressing to oppressor mode.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Postby zboy1 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:15 am

Third Party Presidential Debate Moderated by Larry King

Third Party Candidates include:

-Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
-Jill Stein (Green Party)
-Rocky Anderson (Peace and Justice Party)
-Virgil Goode (Constitution Party)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoNPO4h2quk&feature=g-u-u[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby zacb » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:44 pm

That debate was pretty good. I think Gary Johnson owned like a boos (despite having a cold). Then again, I would vote for him if I could (Michigan Republicans are acting retarded). Since I don't trust Virgil Goode all that much, at there is something about Rocky Anderson I don't quite like, I will go with the Green nominee.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby WPO » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 am

Maker55 wrote:
WPO wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I'm in favor of the economy improving. Whoever can do that has my vote.

Obama has proven after three and a half years in office, he is not capable of improving the economy. His national health care law (which goes into effect Jan. 2014) will put even more strain on people and businesses with higher taxes.

If you want the economy to improve, don't vote for Obama. The unemployment rate is higher now than it was when he took office in January 2009. Also, the national debt has increased by trillions of dollars since he has been in office.

Obama is your typical tax and spend liberal. This is the slowest recovery after a recession since the great depression. The housing market is worse now than it was during the great depression! :shock:

I'd vote for Kermit the frog over Obama. :D


Image


Who told you this, your conservative news stations and friends?

If you knew the truth, you would know that it really doesn't matter who becomes president because it's all scripted and predetermined.


Maker:

when I was unemployed for 3 years, All I did was read. I polished up on my field of occuapation (doing a $hit load of trial and error). I also read a $hit load on philosophy and politics. I googled wikipedia, I spent 4-7 hours at barnes-n-noble almost every freakin day reading books on exercise, anatomy, kinsieology.... not to mention philosophy and politics. I found the art of war to be the greates book ever written. Follow his principles and win, ignore them and lose. Simple as that. Not only did I spent my time reading, I also did a hell of a lot of comparing and contrasting. Comparing/contrasting the philosophers and politics of yore to the politics today. To understand how to fix things, you MUST know what works. This is no new condition. This has happened many times before. History tells us how to rectify things. The PROBLEM is folks don't know history because many people do not read. Knowing history will tell you not only how to fix things, but it gives you a heads up of where you're going and where you're at. Sun Tzu says know yourself, know the opponent, and the lay of the land. Only when you know you're sure of victory should you fight. If you don't know the topic at hand, you have no room to speak. If you don't know your opponent, you have no idea where he/she is coming from and have no idea how to EXPLAIN he is/not what he says he is/not. If you call your opponent an idiot or says he is impractical, well than brother, you better damn well be able to explain why he is an idiot or impractical. Not only that, but what you say better be true (everything and I mean everything is document in books). It is paramount that we must know history. Take germany for example. hitler had his people burn books. Why? Because if folks read and found out the truth for themselves, hitler would be ruined and booted out of power. In order to keep the truth from the public, he had to prevent folks of having access to the truth - which is why he had the books burned. What's germany now? a country with a pretty good economy (they learned from their mistakes and want to make sure they don't repeat the 1930s and 40s). We have access available to us. No one is burning any books, yet folks still refuse to find the truth for themselves. Utterly disgusting. Knowing the truth means knowing that it DOES matter who's in office.

claiming to rather vote for kermit than obama, then turning around and saying you're voting for obama is quite a contradiction.

By the way, Sun Tzu was a conservative!!! If you read the art of war, you would have known that.


You're obviously a conservative to your heart.

Conservatives and Democrats are both corrupt....you should know this.

And I never said I would rather vote for Kermit, someone else in this thread said that.


I know. My eyes got crossed from all the clutter. I was gonna correct myself, but I said f$*k it lol.
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby WPO » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 am

Maker55 wrote:
WPO wrote:obamacare is actually a violation in our freedom of choice. It forces americans to purchase it... or be fined. That was the kind of $hit hilary clinton was preaching when she was running - the same $hit that made folks (even female voters) vote against her. Obamacare is set up to be the only kid on the block. Being the only kid on the block means you have no competition. Having no competition means you can charge as much as you want. This is why it is important to have competition. When there is competition, you can't just charge whatever you want, lest you go out of business. If your comp is charging $5 and you're still charging $8, guess what? Everyone is going to the one charging $5. Another business opens up a business and charges $3. Folks will go to the company charging only $3. Another business opens up.... See where I'm getting at? This is why Obama is scared $hitless of Romney. He's also trying hard to slander his opponent (undeservingly so) because he knows when folks find out the truth of the matter, he's out the door. He's right in saying that folks won't take too kindly of getting rid of obamacare. Romney knows it as well. But this is what obama fails to tell you (and perhaps doesn't know it himself - or doesn't want you to konw): The fact of the matter is folks won't take kindly to getting rid of obamacare.... at first. WHEN they find out that they could have been paying a hell of a lot less on medicare had there been competition (not to mention obamacare is a violation of freedom of choice), people all over the nation will HATE obama. Let's not forget all the african americans - who voted for him just because he was black - will be kicking themselves in the a$$ for quite a while. As a multiracial black man, I didn't vote for him for the 1st time (actually voted against him cause I know what he's about) and I'm not voting for him this time. This gives me 2 reasons to vote against him.

I actiually saw a bumper sticker that said: 'one bad a** move america' (o.b.a.m.a.)


Oh shut the hell up.

It was predetermined by the secret societies that Obama would be chosen as president.

Once again, everything is being scripted and both Obama and Romney knows this.


oh is that it? Predetermined/scripted huh? LOL You sound like D.L. Hughley (and that's not a compliment).
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am
Location: north east US

Postby eurobrat » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:35 am

Economy is so bad Obama doesn't deserve a second round.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:37 pm


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCABUCspVQk[/youtube]
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby fightforlove » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm not a tin-foil-hat-wearing libertarian nutjob, but I voted for Gary Johnson. He's an intelligent likeable guy with a good fiscal record in business and politics in a Democratic-leaning state.

I was wanting to vote for the Constitution Party, since I agree with them on trade, abortion and immigration, but their nominee (Virgil Goode) is an ex-neocon trying to play true conservative now.

As for Obama or Romney ... :lol:
Last edited by fightforlove on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Postby Maker55 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 pm

WPO wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
WPO wrote:obamacare is actually a violation in our freedom of choice. It forces americans to purchase it... or be fined. That was the kind of $hit hilary clinton was preaching when she was running - the same $hit that made folks (even female voters) vote against her. Obamacare is set up to be the only kid on the block. Being the only kid on the block means you have no competition. Having no competition means you can charge as much as you want. This is why it is important to have competition. When there is competition, you can't just charge whatever you want, lest you go out of business. If your comp is charging $5 and you're still charging $8, guess what? Everyone is going to the one charging $5. Another business opens up a business and charges $3. Folks will go to the company charging only $3. Another business opens up.... See where I'm getting at? This is why Obama is scared $hitless of Romney. He's also trying hard to slander his opponent (undeservingly so) because he knows when folks find out the truth of the matter, he's out the door. He's right in saying that folks won't take too kindly of getting rid of obamacare. Romney knows it as well. But this is what obama fails to tell you (and perhaps doesn't know it himself - or doesn't want you to konw): The fact of the matter is folks won't take kindly to getting rid of obamacare.... at first. WHEN they find out that they could have been paying a hell of a lot less on medicare had there been competition (not to mention obamacare is a violation of freedom of choice), people all over the nation will HATE obama. Let's not forget all the african americans - who voted for him just because he was black - will be kicking themselves in the a$$ for quite a while. As a multiracial black man, I didn't vote for him for the 1st time (actually voted against him cause I know what he's about) and I'm not voting for him this time. This gives me 2 reasons to vote against him.

I actiually saw a bumper sticker that said: 'one bad a** move america' (o.b.a.m.a.)


Oh shut the hell up.

It was predetermined by the secret societies that Obama would be chosen as president.

Once again, everything is being scripted and both Obama and Romney knows this.


oh is that it? Predetermined/scripted huh? LOL You sound like D.L. Hughley (and that's not a compliment).


You mean, you post on happier abroad but don't know what plans the rich elite have for our world?

Research and read books about the Bilderbergs and Bones and Skulls organizations.

The central bankers control this entire planet.

Feminism was one of their plans.

It goes real deep in politics as many members of the United States government is in on it.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby eurobrat » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Koo-Koo Koo-Koo!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Maker55 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:18 am

While you conservatives are making fun of me....

You do know that it was confirmed and well documented that both Bush and his father was in the Bones and Skulls, right?

Read "America's Secret Establishmen: An Introduction to the Order of Skulls and Bones" and "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" and it will tell you all about the history of these groups and how they affect how our world is run.

Democrats and Republicans are different sides of the same coin.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests