90 percent of the human population SHOULD be exterminated

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

90 percent of the human population SHOULD be exterminated

Post by AmericanEvil »

Wherever you go, whether it's America, or Asia, or Europe, or India, one fact always holds true-

90 percent of people are useless, stupid, ignorant, disgusting cockroaches.

Here is my question:

Do you think the world would be a better place if 90 percent of the humans on this planet were killed off by some kind of virus, or war, etc?

I vote YES! Whole-heartedly so!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Well yes, but the question is - Is the 90% being exterminated at the momoent the right 90%?
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Cornfed wrote:Well yes, but the question is - Is the 90% being exterminated at the momoent the right 90%?
Right now the Illuminati is killing off Africans and Muslims. So yes, the WRONG 90 percent is being killed off. I hope that whites and Americans/Europeans and Russians will get killed off 90 percent. They are the root of all evil, so if they are killed off, then maybe this world can be peaceful?

I guess the next world war will achieve that, killing off 90 percent of the white race.

I also heard that a massive earthquake is going to happen in America very soon and it will split the country in two, a huge fault line running down the center of America. Hopefully that should kill off a few million as well.

Americans are evil people, and this world would be a much better place without them.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: 90 percent of the human population SHOULD be exterminate

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Hell yea motherf***er! You are absolutely right!

90% of the planet is just like useless labor, useless cattle, and they serve no real purpose except to serve the 5 percent Elite. Now that we have machines and automation, the 90 percent is no longer needed and can be replaced by machines and automation. So the 5 percent Elite NEEDS to kill off 90 percent so that they don't have to support the worthless, useless PARASITES anymore! The 90 percent are PARASITES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Don't eagerly wish for it. It is going to happen, especially if it happens ... it is not going to be pretty. Blood will spatter and cover the earth, just like the sacrifices of old - they will pour it out on the ground so the earth will drink it, a living sacrifice.

What defines who is a worthless person, and who isn't?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Eric wrote:Don't eagerly wish for it. It is going to happen, especially if it happens ... it is not going to be pretty. Blood will spatter and cover the earth, just like the sacrifices of old - they will pour it out on the ground so the earth will drink it, a living sacrifice.

I used to think why did america and europe sanction us and stop us during the war in angola? You could have just helped us with logistics, provided fuel instead of sanctioning it, and encouraged the South African army to continue heading north. We could have reached the Med in mechanised battalion column flattening all that shit that you now must support and only stopping to refuel and wipe the shit off our boots. We then could have continued into europe and cleaned that up for you as well: Gunner, minaret at 2 oclock. HE. shoot! Liberal race mixers ahead, troep, volley of CS gas! Wiggers ahead! trope dismount and use sjamboks!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

AmericanEvil wrote:Wherever you go, whether it's America, or Asia, or Europe, or India, one fact always holds true-

Here is my question:

Do you think the world would be a better place if 90 percent of the humans on this planet were killed off by some kind of virus, or war, etc?

Unfortunately for you, you're probably in that 90% according to the elites. Don't think of yourself as special or exempt. My management skills include ignoring the worthless portion of humanity. Justice isn't implemented swiftly. You only must wait. Then everyone will get the compensation for the mistreatment of others.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Who's gonna support these $200 million + blockbuster movies if you do that?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The_Adventurer wrote:Who's gonna support these $200 million + blockbuster movies if you do that?
The Jews. They will claim 6 million of them were killed in the 90% holocaust then they will reappear as 6 million holocaust survivors, demand reparations and flood us with the whole 90% thing was an antisemitic crusade now we must pay. More Goldberg goldblaat Silverstein Hebrewwood stuff.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Eric wrote:Don't eagerly wish for it. It is going to happen, especially if it happens ... it is not going to be pretty. Blood will spatter and cover the earth, just like the sacrifices of old - they will pour it out on the ground so the earth will drink it, a living sacrifice.

The masses are worthless. And the rich, elite, they are good.

The rich elite are not bad, they are successful people in life and so they are the only ones who deserve to survive the apocalypse.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Adama wrote:
AmericanEvil wrote:Wherever you go, whether it's America, or Asia, or Europe, or India, one fact always holds true-

Here is my question:

Unfortunately for you, you're probably in that 90% according to the elites. Don't think of yourself as special or exempt. My management skills include ignoring the worthless portion of humanity. Justice isn't implemented swiftly. You only must wait. Then everyone will get the compensation for the mistreatment of others.
I could care less if I am or not. But actually I am working on becoming successful so I can join the Elites and live like a God on this earth. It's time for the cockroaches to be wiped out!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Adama wrote:

Here is my question:

I could care less if I am or not. But actually I am working on becoming successful so I can join the Elites and live like a God on this earth. It's time for the cockroaches to be wiped out!
Have you created a Fortune 500 company yet? I can't think of any way to become an elite without first being a near trillionaire.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Adama wrote:

Here is my question:

Have you created a Fortune 500 company yet? I can't think of any way to become an elite without first being a near trillionaire.
Not yet, but anyone successful enough to achieve that level of success deserves to have a ticket to the Illuminati's underground bunkers.

A world war would be ORGASMIC, man!!!!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yes, including 90% of the posters to this forum.