90 percent of the human population SHOULD be exterminated

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: 90 percent of the human population SHOULD be exterminate

Post by Citizen »

AmericanEvil wrote:Wherever you go, whether it's America, or Asia, or Europe, or India, one fact always holds true-

90 percent of people are useless, stupid, ignorant, disgusting cockroaches.

Here is my question:

Do you think the world would be a better place if 90 percent of the humans on this planet were killed off by some kind of virus, or war, etc?

I vote YES! Whole-heartedly so!
I say no. Deciding who is useful and who isn't is a tricky business.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Citizen wrote:
AmericanEvil wrote:Wherever you go, whether it's America, or Asia, or Europe, or India, one fact always holds true-

Here is my question:

Do you think the world would be a better place if 90 percent of the humans on this planet were killed off by some kind of virus, or war, etc?

So it should be a 100 %, don't worry natures cleansing has that in the cards coming up........... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Moretorque wrote:
Citizen wrote:

Here is my question:

So it should be a 100 %, don't worry natures cleansing has that in the cards coming up........... :wink:
Haha touche.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

I hope so. 99 percent or so should be wiped out. After all, there is just too many people on this planet and when farm animals breed too much, the farmer will kill off a lot of the flock.

So whoever survives the coming destruction will inherit a new world since they will be able to start over again. It's about time to hit the reset button, don't you think?
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

AmericanEvil wrote:90 percent of people are useless, stupid, ignorant, disgusting cockroaches.
That means 9 out of 10 people are the scum of the earth and need to be eradicated. Now the question is, are you going to pull the trigger or let someone else do it while you sit back and silently agree?

Seriously, this sounds like Islam or Nazi Germany talk. Yes, people suck and suck hard. Especially in todays times when ignorance seems to be a virtue, but to call for the death of 7.2 billion people would make you worse than a monster, worse than Hilter, worse than the worst governments in the world to have ever existed. Perhaps even worse than the Anti-Christ himself.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Nomad wrote:
AmericanEvil wrote:90 percent of people are useless, stupid, ignorant, disgusting cockroaches.
That means 9 out of 10 people are the scum of the earth and need to be eradicated. Now the question is, are you going to pull the trigger or let someone else do it while you sit back and silently agree?

Seriously, this sounds like Islam or Nazi Germany talk. Yes, people suck and suck hard. Especially in todays times when ignorance seems to be a virtue, but to call for the death of 7.2 billion people would make you worse than a monster, worse than Hilter, worse than the worst governments in the world to have ever existed. Perhaps even worse than the Anti-Christ himself.
Unless he's counting himself in that number (which he should as a HA-er), I fully agree.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Nomad wrote:

I'd gladly pull the trigger myself were I in such a high governmental position. As for being worse than the Anti Christ, well I take that as a compliment.

Humans are scum and are killing the planet. The Illuminati is correct in killing us all off.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Nomad wrote:

I'd gladly pull the trigger myself were I in such a high governmental position. As for being worse than the Anti Christ, well I take that as a compliment.

Humans are scum and are killing the planet. The Illuminati is correct in killing us all off.
If people are scum, we wouldn't be living in the golden area of modern technology. Meaning, society has to have some level of competence to keep all the infrastructure of these machines running. Not to mention, your advocating for the death of my family and other families.

Our generations is the generation of sin. Its where people stop living disciplined lives with love, and have actually started to live as monkeys who hate each other. Naturally you would want to see such people eradicated, I understand that.

But you can always disassociate yourself with it. For example, I logged on to cancerbook and found out that suddenly I was getting angrier and angrier.. for looking at a stupid website. But no one had a gun to my head. I willingly chose to watch and read those things. When I logged off of it and never looked back, my mood improved.

We need to hang around people that make us happier and stop reading shit that makes us feel angrier. You will ALWAYS find people doing stupid shit in the world. But YOU don't have to participate in it.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Nomad wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Nomad wrote:

If people are scum, we wouldn't be living in the golden area of modern technology. Meaning, society has to have some level of competence to keep all the infrastructure of these machines running. Not to mention, your advocating for the death of my family and other families.

Our generations is the generation of sin. Its where people stop living disciplined lives with love, and have actually started to live as monkeys who hate each other. Naturally you would want to see such people eradicated, I understand that.

But you can always disassociate yourself with it. For example, I logged on to cancerbook and found out that suddenly I was getting angrier and angrier.. for looking at a stupid website. But no one had a gun to my head. I willingly chose to watch and read those things. When I logged off of it and never looked back, my mood improved.

We need to hang around people that make us happier and stop reading shit that makes us feel angrier. You will ALWAYS find people doing stupid shit in the world. But YOU don't have to participate in it.
I would disagree that we are living in the golden area of modern technology. Remember that Back to the Future movie? It showed how in 2015, we'd have flying cars, flying hoverboards, and all kinds of other cool shit. And yet it's 2016 and almost nothing has changed.

What about female sex robots? Also, the technology for all of this shit already exists. It's just that the government is keeping it secret because the Illuminati RIGHTFULLY views the 90 percent as a cancer that needs to be removed. Why on earth would they release a bunch of new technology to a human population they are about to wipe out?

Now AFTER the Illumianti wipes out 90 percent of the human race? Then yes, we will be entering a golden new age.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Nomad wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Nomad wrote:

I would disagree that we are living in the golden area of modern technology. Remember that Back to the Future movie? It showed how in 2015, we'd have flying cars, flying hoverboards, and all kinds of other cool shit. And yet it's 2016 and almost nothing has changed.

What about female sex robots? Also, the technology for all of this shit already exists. It's just that the government is keeping it secret because the Illuminati RIGHTFULLY views the 90 percent as a cancer that needs to be removed. Why on earth would they release a bunch of new technology to a human population they are about to wipe out?

Now AFTER the Illumianti wipes out 90 percent of the human race? Then yes, we will be entering a golden new age.
haha so pathetic. you can't even think on your own.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

Our patent office was long ago captured here in the US as they have been world wide by the creditor class, they have over 800 patents just on perpetual motion energy devices under raps here in America. Our rulers the illuminated ones as you said probably have technologies in hiding that are pretty awe inspiring to say the least.

As soon as they get rid of most of us the remainder of humanity will probably get caged as it deserves so they can have everything and YOU GET NOTHING if you are still here sucking the air that belongs to them as well. :lol:
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Looks like Jews are winning this fight..

Instead of exterminating Humanity..How about terminating the real culprits for once :D
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Moretorque wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

Our patent office was long ago captured here in the US as they have been world wide by the creditor class, they have over 800 patents just on perpetual motion energy devices under raps here in America. Our rulers the illuminated ones as you said probably have technologies in hiding that are pretty awe inspiring to say the least.

As soon as they get rid of most of us the remainder of humanity will probably get caged as it deserves so they can have everything and YOU GET NOTHING if you are still here sucking the air that belongs to them as well. :lol:
yea i am aware of all that, they are suppressing all kinds of advanced technology and keeping it hidden from the public. Like I said, why would they give advanced technology to a bunch of people they are about to exterminate?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Here is my question:

How many people who say junk like this are willing to volunteer?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

YES!

90 percent of the world's population has been targeted:
1. WHITES
2. White males
3. Christians

The world will soon belong to:
1. Niggers those of African decent
2. Muslims