Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

90 percent of the human population SHOULD be exterminated

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: 90 percent of the human population SHOULD be exterminate

Postby Kradmelder » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:34 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Why not focus on some real value you can contribute to people's lives and then build a business based around that?

As he said, he is jewish :lol:
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:41 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Why not focus on some real value you can contribute to people's lives and then build a business based around that?

http://www.mikraite.org/Understanding-Customers-tp635.html
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:47 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Yes I said I would make a thread on the holocaust but I changed my mind because I gave up on this place. Back then there were some like Cornfed who said that the holocaust numbers were exaggerated but didn't deny it happened. This is a reasonable position that I was willing to investigate. But since then the intelligence around here has dropped significantly and now we have complete denial which is too absurd to even discuss.

Yes pandabear has been a troll in the past, but since he did investigate this question, I posted a link to it. And what he linked to makes sense to me.

I have really given up on the internet and on humanity in general. All morons basically. My focus now is on building Mikraite businesses. My previous businesses were with various people, but now I want to build Mikraite businesses to financially sustain all Mikraites. There are 6 of us now, all talented, so I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to make millions from the modern morons.

Do businesses like that really succeed? Sure, you can scam some people for some time, but you can't scam people forever. You'll end up as one of those guys we see on the news who has been arrested and put in jail for stock trading fraud or business fraud of some kind.

Why not focus on some real value you can contribute to people's lives and then build a business based around that?

Look around at the state the Jewish mob for the most part has built around you world wide, all the erected governments going up through the credit system is the communal dictatorship through the back door or their scheme they call communism.

They do not seem to be going to jail at all for their crimes so why is that ? because the legal system was created by them through the CITI of London and we are all operating under their bankruptcy legal fiction racket.

You want to open a private business today you better get contracts through them to tote their desires and not yours.They want us all to work for them as their state serfs and we have been heading there for some time now................

Not until people educate themselves on economics can there be change but change is for sure coming by mother natures hand shortly.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:26 pm

Moretorque wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Yes I said I would make a thread on the holocaust but I changed my mind because I gave up on this place. Back then there were some like Cornfed who said that the holocaust numbers were exaggerated but didn't deny it happened. This is a reasonable position that I was willing to investigate. But since then the intelligence around here has dropped significantly and now we have complete denial which is too absurd to even discuss.

Yes pandabear has been a troll in the past, but since he did investigate this question, I posted a link to it. And what he linked to makes sense to me.

I have really given up on the internet and on humanity in general. All morons basically. My focus now is on building Mikraite businesses. My previous businesses were with various people, but now I want to build Mikraite businesses to financially sustain all Mikraites. There are 6 of us now, all talented, so I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to make millions from the modern morons.

Do businesses like that really succeed? Sure, you can scam some people for some time, but you can't scam people forever. You'll end up as one of those guys we see on the news who has been arrested and put in jail for stock trading fraud or business fraud of some kind.

Look around at the state the Jewish mob for the most part has built around you world wide, all the erected governments going up through the credit system is the communal dictatorship through the back door or their scheme they call communism.

They do not seem to be going to jail at all for their crimes so why is that ? because the legal system was created by them through the CITI of London and we are all operating under their bankruptcy legal fiction racket.

You want to open a private business today you better get contracts through them to tote their desires and not yours.They want us all to work for them as their state serfs and we have been heading there for some time now................

Not until people educate themselves on economics can there be change but change is for sure coming by mother natures hand shortly.

Well they are very intelligent to have set up such a slave system. Can we really argue against it? That it's not "fair"? Nature doesn't recognize concepts like "fair", no, in nature it is the STRONGEST and SMARTEST rise to the top. So I hate to say it, but Jews seem to be the smartest people on average.

And you are right, don't try to do anything independent of their system because they will crush you. Become part of their system, their pyramid, and rise as high as you can in the pyramid. You may argue this is morally wrong or whatever, but f**k it. This is the real world, and this is about survival. We don't have time for morality or any of that bullshit.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:41 pm

Kradmelder wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Why not focus on some real value you can contribute to people's lives and then build a business based around that?

Actually the stuff of real value that I do, I make open source and available for free. Of course I know that no one will use it because modern people are complete morons who wouldn't recognize value if their face was shoved into it.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby Citizen » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:12 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Well they are very intelligent to have set up such a slave system. Can we really argue against it? That it's not "fair"? Nature doesn't recognize concepts like "fair", no, in nature it is the STRONGEST and SMARTEST rise to the top. So I hate to say it, but Jews seem to be the smartest people on average.

And you are right, don't try to do anything independent of their system because they will crush you. Become part of their system, their pyramid, and rise as high as you can in the pyramid. You may argue this is morally wrong or whatever, but f**k it. This is the real world, and this is about survival. We don't have time for morality or any of that bullshit.

Watch the Disney short movie, "Morris, the Midget Moose."

That is how a nation is usurped. Money lenders have no power. They are small, weak, and powerless. They must always seek out traitors who of their own free will betray their own people, country, system, God ... for personal gain.

Interesting that in the video the real super moose is called Thunderclap. Somebody doesn't like the Vedic storm God, Indra.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Citizen wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Well they are very intelligent to have set up such a slave system. Can we really argue against it? That it's not "fair"? Nature doesn't recognize concepts like "fair", no, in nature it is the STRONGEST and SMARTEST rise to the top. So I hate to say it, but Jews seem to be the smartest people on average.

Watch the Disney short movie, "Morris, the Midget Moose."

That is how a nation is usurped. Money lenders have no power. They are small, weak, and powerless. They must always seek out traitors who of their own free will betray their own people, country, system, God ... for personal gain.

Interesting that in the video the real super moose is called Thunderclap. Somebody doesn't like the Vedic storm God, Indra.

Have you ever read Disney's dealing with the Jews ?, I consider it a must read to understand the film industry and how cut throat it has always been and the banks were running the show in Hollywood right from the get go and they had their Jewish moles mess with him good........
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Citizen wrote:Watch the Disney short movie, "Morris, the Midget Moose."

This short movie perfectly illustrates what I am talking about. The moral of the story in this movie is that two heads are better than one. It takes an insane member of modern culture to interpret this as an evil conspiracy of traitors. This movie exactly describes what is happening today. Modern scum are incapable of cooperating with each other, they are all selfish individualists. But when they see some other groups cooperating within the group and winning, they scream that it is some evil conspiracy. What a bunch of losers you all are.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:11 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Citizen wrote:Watch the Disney short movie, "Morris, the Midget Moose."

This short movie perfectly illustrates what I am talking about. The moral of the story in this movie is that two heads are better than one. It takes an insane member of modern culture to interpret this as an evil conspiracy of traitors. This movie exactly describes what is happening today. Modern scum are incapable of cooperating with each other, they are all selfish individualists. But when they see some other groups cooperating within the group and winning, they scream that it is some evil conspiracy. What a bunch of losers you all are.

Well the Jews intentionally destroyed any sense of community or unity that the white race had. But ultimately that was their intelligent strategy to destroy any threat to their group. Unfortunately jews are highly intelligent and know how to manipulate society. But we white people can't complain about jews controlling us, when we do the same thing basically to blacks and mexicans. It's simply the food chain, and Jews are at the top in terms of intelligence. Call it right or wrong, fair or unfair, but it IS WHAT IT IS, and NATURE knows nothing but survival of the fittest. Nature does not recognize right and wrong or morality or fairness.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:08 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Well the Jews intentionally destroyed any sense of community or unity that the white race had. But ultimately that was their intelligent strategy to destroy any threat to their group. Unfortunately jews are highly intelligent and know how to manipulate society. But we white people can't complain about jews controlling us, when we do the same thing basically to blacks and mexicans. It's simply the food chain, and Jews are at the top in terms of intelligence. Call it right or wrong, fair or unfair, but it IS WHAT IT IS, and NATURE knows nothing but survival of the fittest. Nature does not recognize right and wrong or morality or fairness.

I don't think it makes sense think racially. Take the smartest people of all races and you have a group that beats any race. That is what we are trying to do in Mikraite.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby Conjo » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:11 am

I think 90% is being generous, haha. It's a good thing 90+ % of this forum is doing an excellent job at self-extermination.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:47 am

Anyway it's already happening. GMOs, vaccines, fluoride water, chemicals in the food, and chemtrails in the air, these are all designed to slowly kill us off, and to sterilize us too.

I'm not making any of this up. You can google it and see for yourself. All of the above things I mentioned cause sterilization and infertility, and also cause disease and cancer. The Illuminati has already been killing us off for decades now.

And I say GOOD JOB! This planet is too overpopulated, so if they can kill off the majority of people with slow methods like the ones above, then good.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:16 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

Actually the stuff of real value that I do, I make open source and available for free. Of course I know that no one will use it because modern people are complete morons who wouldn't recognize value if their face was shoved into it.

At least I know what you don't do; You are not writing a book similar to How to Win Friends and Influence People :lol: . Morons, idiots, losers, exterminate them, and tell them how you con them out of money because they are stupid etc :lol: Well at least you are honest about it :shock:

Obviously you not in the same league as Joel Osteen, or is it OsSTEIN, or Oswitz :lol:
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:18 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Anyway it's already happening. GMOs, vaccines, fluoride water, chemicals in the food, and chemtrails in the air, these are all designed to slowly kill us off, and to sterilize us too.

I'm not making any of this up. You can google it and see for yourself. All of the above things I mentioned cause sterilization and infertility, and also cause disease and cancer. The Illuminati has already been killing us off for decades now.

And I say GOOD JOB! This planet is too overpopulated, so if they can kill off the majority of people with slow methods like the ones above, then good.

Dear Dumbass JohnDoeBigBaller,

You say:
"Things I mentioned cause sterilization and infertility, and also cause disease and cancer. The Illuminati has already been killing us off for decades now. And I say GOOD JOB! This planet is too overpopulated, so if they can kill off the majority of people with slow methods like the ones above, then good."

You are the one being targeted. You are the one being killed off and steralized.
1. Niggers
2. Muslims
3. Non-Whites
Will inherit the world!

Enjoy Fuckers :)
Enjoy getting killed :)
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Anyway it's already happening. GMOs, vaccines, fluoride water, chemicals in the food, and chemtrails in the air, these are all designed to slowly kill us off, and to sterilize us too.

Dear Dumbass JohnDoeBigBaller,

You say:
"Things I mentioned cause sterilization and infertility, and also cause disease and cancer. The Illuminati has already been killing us off for decades now. And I say GOOD JOB! This planet is too overpopulated, so if they can kill off the majority of people with slow methods like the ones above, then good."

You are the one being targeted. You are the one being killed off and steralized.
1. Niggers
2. Muslims
3. Non-Whites
Will inherit the world!

Enjoy Fuckers :)
Enjoy getting killed :)

Meanwhile, while jews are biggest promoters of race mixing, having less children and living a materialistic life, abortion and mass non white immigration to white nations, In Israel they do the opposite:

Israel’s fertility rate of three children per Jewish woman is higher than that of any other country in the developed world, and the only fertility rate substantially above replacement. Only the United States among the world’s industrial nations has a fertility rate around the replacement level of 2.1; Europe and East Asia are headed for eventual population decline with fertility of just 1.5 children per woman. Israeli women, by contrast, have three children on average; non-Haredi Jewish women have an average of 2.6.

Just as remarkable is that fertility in most of the Muslim world has fallen below Israel’s, while the fertility of Israeli Arabs and Arabs in Judea and Samaria has converged on the Jewish fertility rate in Israel. At present fertility rates there is no risk that a non-Jewish majority will emerge between the Mediterranean and the Jordan River. Not only has the so-called population time bomb disappeared in Israel; in large parts of the Muslim world, fertility has fallen below the Jewish fertility rate in Israel.

https://www.jewishpolicycenter.org/2013/02/28/israel-demographic-miracle/
http://www.businessinsider.com/israel-has-the-highest-birth-rate-in-the-developed-world-and-thats-becoming-a-problem-2015-9

One rule for the goiym, and another for the Chosen.

Keep out non jews and breed jews.

Let the white man try that; call for only white christian immigration and promote breeding of whites, no jews allowed residence or owning land. Judentum would be whining naziism and white supremacy as loud as about their holy hoax. Bunch of nation wrecking vampires.

It wouldn't be at all surprising if jews were also behind the muslim suicide bombers, like they are behind the mid-east wars. Kill young muzzies before they can breed and take out some goyim in the blast.
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions