Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

For all those morons who call people conspiracy nutters

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

For all those morons who call people conspiracy nutters

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » September 20th, 2012, 1:34 pm

Hi Winston,

this one is worth shoving down the throats of all those who call us "conspiracy nutters".

http://www.henrymakow.com/us-citizens-p ... atera.html
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » October 2nd, 2012, 9:04 am

lots of good stuff here, but may not all be airtight. here's comment/critique by someone who is pro-freedom:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/deadissues.htm

In Trafficante's favor however, I do note the date of 1933 for the purported deal with the Fed. I read a document from the Fed itself the other day, that claimed that they have been turning over all net profits to the Treasury since... 1934. At the time I read this, I wondered two things. First, what happened to profits from 1913 to 1933. Second, if they really gave up their counterfeiting profits from 1934 on -- what did the Fed's owners get in return? Traficante's suggestion about the hypothecation of the people's common inheritance fits that perfectly.

I suspect that such a deal did take place, but still haven't seen the proof.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby steve55 » October 2nd, 2012, 8:52 pm

Conspiracy theorists are nuts! Bahahahah :lol:
steve55
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions