Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Interesting Chart...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Interesting Chart...

Postby zacb » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:51 pm

The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Interesting Chart...

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:09 pm

I am not following you. The Philippines is not a paradise or utopia, it has its own set of problems.

The United States is a multicultural experiment where the dominate culture wants complete control and say over the direction of the country and only recently has been forced to consider others (Children, Women, Gays, Black, Brown, Asian, Arab).

Places like PI off opportunities in business and to those interested in building long term relationships.

It does not have high levels of natural resources, so it depends on its human capital to make income for the country. Look at countries with similar backgrounds and you'll find this not much different from their own challenges.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zacb » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:33 pm

I was not saying it was. What I was saying , however, is its rank on the failed state index, which was at a warning, which means it has problems that could lead to a collapse. That is what I meant
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 pm

zacb wrote:I was not saying it was. What I was saying , however, is its rank on the failed state index, which was at a warning, which means it has problems that could lead to a collapse. That is what I meant

Between PI and where you are now, which country has more people depending on food cards, retirement promises, or other transfer payments just to stay alive? Which has more attacks on its people at home and around the globe? Which one relies on cheap fuel for its standard of living, since most goods and food have to travel far over roads? What is the median age in these two places?

If the list were titled "Rankings for control of the people and the illusion of prosperity", you'd have a different perspective.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby zacb » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:37 am

Well, I don't think they have a welfare state that is as devwloped as the US. I am not saying the US is great, all I am saying is that while PI is a great place, it could be ripe for political change. US, not so much (it will take alot for things to change).
zacb
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions