India's Poor Starve as Wheat Rots!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

India's Poor Starve as Wheat Rots!

Post by AmericanEvil »

So why is India starving, when it has so much land it could be using for growing food, as well as a food surplus?

The answer is KARMA. Indians have KNOWINGLY GIVEN UP THEIR SPIRITUAL VEDIC CULTURE so that they could imitate the satanic western culture, and as a result, they are being punished VERY SEVERELY by God.

We westerners are ignorant. We do not know that things like eating meat, drinking alcohol, prostitutes, and so on, is actual sinful karmic activity. (And that's a whole other subject. I am not a Puritan, I also sometimes like to drink alcohol, and I think prostitution can be fully justified in today's feminist world where legal marriage is a very dangerous thing for men.) But Indians KNOW all of these things are sinful karma, and STILL they do it anyway. They are KNOWINGLY doing wrong things, and they have totally rejected their traditional Vedic spiritual culture. THIS is why India is being punished so severely in the form of droughts, famines, poverty, etc.

I hope when WW3 breaks out, that India is FULLY ANNIHILATED. The vast majority of people in India, 90 percent, literally ARE dumb, stupid animals who NEED to be killed off. They are USELESS ANIMALS and NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME FROM THEM. Thus, I PRAY TO GOD that the Illuminati succeeds in killing off 90 percent of the human race, and I hope 90 percent of India is also killed off.

Here's the article:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20 ... t_rots.htm

India used to have the most advanced culture on the planet. Now they have NOTHING because they gave that culture up. And soon, they are all going to be EXTERMINATED for the GREAT SIN of having given up that spiritual culture, simply to chase after the bread crumbs of the satanic western culture.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Here's another one, about starving people in Africa:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Disturbi ... starve.htm

Now, the REAL QUESTION IS THIS- If you are a man or a woman, and YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FINANCIAL ABILITY to support your children, then WHAT THE f**k are you doing having children to begin with?

Indians may be stupid, but Africans are even more stupid.

Why the f**k would you have children, if you are poor and cannot afford to even buy food for them? What kind of DUMB STUPID ANIMAL would do such a thing?

So, let's start the CULLING OF THE HERD! The Illuminati NEEDS to kill off 90 percent of the human population in the West, in India, and in Africa as well.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Oh yea, and before the world ends, let's have the famous BRITNEY SPEARS SNUFF FILM AT THE END OF THE WORLD!

We all know the Illuminati likes to engage in satanic rituals and violent blood rituals. They will probably kill off Britney Spears and make a snuff film of her death, right before the planned killing of 90 percent of the global population begins.

Who here wants to see the Britney Spears Snuff Film At the End of the World?