Why are beautiful woman still single?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I saw this thread at a website called XXX.millionairematch.com

Here is the opening question:

"Ok Im open to all opinions. I want to know why ladies who are mainly 25 to 45 who consider themselves beautiful either inside or outside, are still single and can't seem to find a guy to settle down with. Many are looking here and other personals sites. From my dating experience they seem to have higher than average expectations for men. Men on the other hand, such as myself tend to avoid these women once they are figured out. I want to know from both sexes what you think these expectations are and why women dont want to accept the character of guys that are attracted to t
hem?"

hXXp://www.millionairematch.com/forum?topic_id ... &count=349

Random comments:

"A German female friend of mine living in the states made these two observations:

1) American women are spoiled (if you've ever dated any woman from any other culture you get this)

2) American women don't like men. They like the IDEA of a man but they don't actually like men. They don't want dirty socks on the floor, they don't want the toilette seat up, they don't want the news paper scattered all over the couch etc. etc. While American women bemoan these things, women from other cultures celebrate them because they know their man is happy, at home and with them and the absence of these things means their man is somewhere else.

I'd say put it all together and you have your answer... Beautiful american women are spoiled and they want a wussy man they can control and who requires nothing from them.

The problem is that most men, especially the successful men, know that women like these are a dime a dozen and although they may make interesting playthings, we hold out for a woman who can add value to our lives... and I mean value beyond their beauty... and those women are few and far between."

"Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2011 22:21
Unfortunately,The empowerment idea of feminists and woman's liberation agendas has made it a bigger challenge to "have it all". The job or career, the family and the ideal relationship.

Where men and women can do better is stop thinking about what the other can do for them rather than what they can do for their partner. This me attitude has killed the idea of a longterm possibility.

Where women can do better is make him feel valued and appreciated. The expectation of serving me has to change. Men want to serve you but they don't want you to expect it. They also don't like to be criticized and judged for simply being a man. Women who practice emasculating men to gain empowerment usually find themselves alone in their later years and then wonder why.

For the next relationship try obtaining a serving mindset and don't criticize or judge or emasculate him. Change your list of expectations to that of growing the relationship instead of serving yourself. If he is smart he will see it right and the relationship will grow. If he doesn't you may have just picked the wrong guy who doesn't get it either. The magic is when you both get it and serve each other unconditionally."

"Posted on Tue, May 24, 2011 08:28
Part of the problem I've found is that women will not date below their own socioeconomic status (I really don't think it means as much to men). There are some women I've seen here who obviously enjoy the millionaire's lifestyle, whether they find the millionaire companion to go with it or not. "Green Acres" does not happen in real life.

If I ever came into or made a million, the freedom to spend my time the way I want to means a lot more than any material thing I could buy with it. I don't know how desirable a "millionaire" that would make me."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

+1000
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Why are beautiful woman still single?

Post by S_Parc »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Beautiful american women are spoiled and they want a wussy man they can control and who requires nothing from them.
I'd say that even 'wussy' needs to be qualified.

A true wuss is considered boring and thus, undesirable, however, a wuss who can periodically engage in some sort of melodrama, is a keeper for an AW.

Thus, it's important for the guy to create drama, like forget something and make his lady upset. Then, after she berates him and he counters with idle threats, like that he *might* raise his voice (or go out with the guys for beer & wings); then ... she waits for the thing to cool off. And then, a few hours later, the guy's a wuss again, following his lady's every command.

The above is the type of relationship dynamic, which fits the AW mindset. It's having a pussywhipped hubby, who makes waves, so that she can re-affirm or re-establish her power-base once in a while.

Personally, I'd rather spend my life in a psychiatric ward than be with an AW.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Look at this one guys, this is a typical American woman (page 7):

Posted on Mon, Aug 23, 2010 20:46
"I own a business, I often work 3 weeks straight without one single day off. Have not has a Saturday away from my business in over two years. Work several 19 hour days a month and days of 10 hours of driving, in one day. I'm always on the go and still make time to stay healthy and fit... I don't sit around for somebody to encourage me to get me going. I wake up and go, no matter what curve ball I'm hit with on any given day.

I need a man who can keep up...
"

http://www.millionairematch.com/forum?t ... &count=349

She doesn't even realize that she's not even qualified to even be in a relationship because she's a workaholic. Seriously, like when is the time for her man suppose to fit in?
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I saw this thread at a website called XXX.millionairematch.com

"Ok Im open to all opinions. I want to know why ladies who are mainly 25 to 45 who consider themselves beautiful either inside or outside, are still single and can't seem to find a guy to settle down with. Many are looking here and other personals sites. From my dating experience they seem to have higher than average expectations for men. Men on the other hand, such as myself tend to avoid these women once they are figured out. I want to know from both sexes what you think these expectations are and why women dont want to accept the character of guys that are attracted to ...

hXXp://www.millionairematch.com/forum?topic_id ... &count=349

Random comments:

"A German female friend of mine living in the states made these two observations:

1) American women are spoiled (if you've ever dated any woman from any other culture you get this)

2) American women don't like men. They like the IDEA of a man but they don't actually like men. They don't want dirty socks on the floor, they don't want the toilette seat up, they don't want the news paper scattered all over the couch etc. etc. While American women bemoan these things, women from other cultures celebrate them because they know their man is happy, at home and with them and the absence of these things means their man is somewhere else.

I'd say put it all together and you have your answer... Beautiful american women are spoiled and they want a wussy man they can control and who requires nothing from them.

The problem is that most men, especially the successful men, know that women like these are a dime a dozen and although they may make interesting playthings, we hold out for a woman who can add value to our lives... and I mean value beyond their beauty... and those women are few and far between."

"Posted on Wed, Aug 17, 2011 22:21
Unfortunately,The empowerment idea of feminists and woman's liberation agendas has made it a bigger challenge to "have it all". The job or career, the family and the ideal relationship.

Where men and women can do better is stop thinking about what the other can do for them rather than what they can do for their partner. This me attitude has killed the idea of a longterm possibility...

"Posted on Tue, May 24, 2011 08:28
Part of the problem I've found is that women will not date below their own socioeconomic status (I really don't think it means as much to men). There are some women I've seen here who obviously enjoy the millionaire's lifestyle, whether they find the millionaire companion to go with it or not. "Green Acres" does not happen in real life.

If I ever came into or made a million, the freedom to spend my time the way I want to means a lot more than any material thing I could buy with it. I don't know how desirable a "millionaire" that would make me."
It's because of the contemptous attitude AW have toward men - they don't need a man, don't want a man...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

They may be be beautiful on the outside, but ugly on the inside

they believe that no man is good enough for them as every mangina

has kissed there ass all their life and they have a massive ego and princess complex

this type of women is poison for a man
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

I'm going through the 18 pages for you guys (comments in red are written by women:

Best random comments:

"Heres a theory for you - one I have known since High School - Its called the " BBD Theory. "

BBD ? simple - The Bigger Better Deal - thats why some of you woman beautiful, average looking, smart, educated, brilliant, wealthy, whatever your story is are still single. You find a man or two or three and you cant settle down with a guy because you are always Looking for the BBD - the Bigger Better Deal. A guy that is better looking, makes more money, can support you financially, can support you emotionally. SURE - as men we would Love to be all these things and even more to the women we find of interest , attractive or feel we could love. But why do you shoot us ( men) down, or leave the relationship at some point. Because you find out we are human and have flaws, just like you do. Personally I have done a great deal of self-reflecting on myself and my life with the help of a professional, with the help of friends, with the help of close family. I am aware of my flaws and character defects, are you aware of yours? Please dont get the wrong impression, I am not on the attack here, I LOVE Women. I have loved a few in my lifetime. I have been married and loved my ex. But things went south ( completely another story. ) - Why are some of you women still single, the BBD. At some point you have to get real and take life on life's terms. The BBD is not just around the corner. The opportunity to be in Love, should it happen to you is rare and will happen just a few times in a lifetime, if you are lucky, ( my opinion.) No one is asking you to "settle." But think about if you are chasing the BBD or not. The Bigger Better Deal is not always what it appears to be."

"Most men and women are simply more in love with themselves than they could ever be with someone else. Read the profiles. Women describe themselves as if they were glamourous movie stars in search of other glamourous movie stars. I just had a date Saturday night with a pudgy 50 year old woman who wrote in her profile that her friends thought she was like Audrey Hepburn. Really?"

"I am a 53 yr old big beautiful women who can still turn heads when I walk into a room, but men won't come up to me because they sense my independence and this scares them." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Many seem to have the same view -of faded beauty. What ever happen to the beauty within. I had it when I was 22 and still am true to others as I was then. I have a few more wrinkles and pounds but still as genuine as years before. I have made many wrong choices and selected and believed in the wrong men. I have waisted the majority of my youth on stupidity. I belive there are so many beautiful woman who are still single because many lived in limbo, in a fairytale land that never was true. So Ive picked and gambled my life with the wrong men; I'm open to finding the real one. Are men still looking for honest, faithful, sweet and good-looking women or are they now looking for illusions as I have seen so many."

"Its true there are not only beautiful single women, but successful, financially independent, capable, personable etc. and believe me all over the world the same is true. So why are we single? Well, I may be unpopular in many eyes when I say for me the problem is that over the last decades women have changed, evolved even, we have become so independent and capable that we dont need just any man. Meanwhile, men (in general) are far more needy for a relationship and tend to still treat women as before sometimes rather badly and often without respect. Its no longer emancipation but equality. Now this has left man a little confused in what his role should be. Generally this sort of woman doesnt want a wimp nor a control master. The only thing man has to offer is a strong love relationship and perhaps that is a key to the hearts of many."
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on September 24th, 2012, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All these points are valid and excellent. Workaholic women especially crack me up. They don't have time for you! Keep up with her? Sounds like she wakes up, goes to work, works the majority of the day and the only time she had time for anybody is the two or three days a week she doesn't work out.

How you suppose to develop a relationship seeing each other a few times a month? Obviously your schedules are not always going to match.

Again, forget why... If your between the ages of 21-45, the culture will not change enough for you to find happiness.

Go overseas its your only hope.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

And just to add my 2 cents..... I have found that just because a woman claims she is 'single', that does not necessarily mean that she's chaste.

These days, 'single' women are not only financially independent from men, and not only do they have a rich social life through their girlfriends, but most 'single' women also have the luxury of being able to have sex on the side either with past boyfriends/xhusbands, or with some guy who they designate as a sex partner who comes around every once in a while (or every other day!) to satisfy them.

I'm not a sexual prude, but if you're looking for marriage material, it's important to find a woman who is chaste while she's single simply because it's not right for a woman to be having sex with somebody else all while you're trying to court her.

You figure, that's the only real asset a woman is bringing to the table and she's already giving it away wholesale in a uncommitted setting, so why is she trying to turn around and sell herself to you for full price and put you on the hook to be committed to her? Secondly, when a woman is getting all her needs met somewhere else, it puts her in a more powerful position over you simply because you have no bargaining chip that you can use to control her.

As a matter of fact, once I got setup with this girl through her mother that desperately wants her 28 year old daughter to get married'. This 28 year old woman has a degree, a good job, a house, and a car.

Well, after a few conversations with this woman, I found out she was still seeing (F***) her x-boyfriend every once in a while even though she knew he was in a serious relationship with another woman.

LOL, I bailed out of that one... Obviously this girl and her mom thought I was some kind of sucker..
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Perhaps cases like mine where the split is 5% vs 95 % and all the OTHER WOMEN applaud this has got something to do with it.

As I keep saying to the lads... 5% is the new 50% if you happen to be a man.

Who wants to be with a woman who open supports a 5% vs 95% result after 23 years together....especially when it is widely acknowledged I was a great husband and father.

The ladies have only themselves to blame.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

" Are men still looking for honest, faithful, sweet and good-looking women or are they now looking for illusions as I have seen so many."
Well? While women openly condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse....we have a problem believing the "honest, faithful, sweet" bit.

You can only lie to men so many times before they believe you are a bunch of liars.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:And just to add my 2 cents..... I have found that just because a woman claims she is 'single', that does not necessarily mean that she's chaste.

These days, 'single' women are not only financially independent from men, and not only do they have a rich social life through their girlfriends, but most 'single' women also have the luxury of being able to have sex on the side either with past boyfriends/xhusbands, or with some guy who they designate as a sex partner who comes around every once in a while (or every other day!) to satisfy them.

I'm not a sexual prude, but if you're looking for marriage material, it's important to find a woman who is chaste while she's single simply because it's not right for a woman to be having sex with somebody else all while you're trying to court her.

You figure, that's the only real asset a woman is bringing to the table and she's already giving it away wholesale in a uncommitted setting, so why is she trying to turn around and sell herself to you for full price and put you on the hook to be committed to her? Secondly, when a woman is getting all her needs met somewhere else, it puts her in a more powerful position over you simply because you have no bargaining chip that you can use to control her.

As a matter of fact, once I got setup with this girl through her mother that desperately wants her 28 year old daughter to get married'. This 28 year old woman has a degree, a good job, a house, and a car.

Well, after a few conversations with this woman, I found out she was still seeing (F***) her x-boyfriend every once in a while even though she knew he was in a serious relationship with another woman.

LOL, I bailed out of that one... Obviously this girl and her mom thought I was some kind of sucker..

It's worse than that. Your standards are not even part of the equation. They don't even consider that promiscuity lowers their value in any way. In fact, they think each "notch" validates them more. Also, in their mind, there will always be another guy who will take them. They'll never have to "settle", or exercise restraint. For many years, they seem to get away with this, too.

Many years ago, I was chatting up a single mom :shock: who had a list of demands so long (money, nice car, PLUS do the household chores, cook, clean, cut the grass, ... babysitting :shock: ), I was about to take notes. :lol:
When she finally paused, I gently asked her, "So, you want the guy to do all of those things, what will you do?"
In her most sweet flirtatious voice, and all the confidence of an offer you can't resist :lol: , she said
"Oh, I'm going to take care of things in the bedroom."

Bish, puh-leeze. After working and all that chore b***s***, the only f'king you'd do in the bedroom is f'king SNORE, and wouldn't need her around to do that. :roll:
She gave me a great laugh, though.... and the start to raising my standards. :lol: :lol:

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
September 24th, 2012, 12:06 pm
I saw this thread at a website called XXX.millionairematch.com

Here is the opening question:

Because beautiful women in America are the most unapproachable. Because many men know that if they approach a beautiful woman in the USA, they will be arrested and will go to jail. Also because men know they grossly outnumber women in the United States by an enormous margin, and the guys figure she's already taken, probably by some MS-13 or Latin Kings member.