Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How to detect the good ones (regardless of country)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 am

pete98146 wrote:
Yes she doesn't have to tick every single box but make sure she hits most of them. You'd be surprised how many guys use the wrong head to find women. Heck half the talk on this forum is yakking about getting hot girls blah blah. But that's only half the battle. Trick is to get a hot GOOD girl. Big difference!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you got the hang of this and I'm glad you posted this because the more guys read this the more they get educated on how to find that hidden gem.

Well I've tried to make the list consist only of absolute musts, as much as possible (with a few preferences thrown in). So when it's done, it will be very important for her to tick almost all the boxes. It can be so easy to get lovey dovey with a girl, and fool yourself into believing that she's great, so the list is my way of keeping my head screwed on, and forcing myself to see her as she is, rather than as I would like her to be. It will force me to open my eyes, and then it's up to me to make an informed decision.

I think this topic in itself is extremely important, and I'm surprised that it generally doesn't get discussed. There's so much focus on what to do to get a girl, and no focus on how to choose one. Hopefully I'll finish my list and then I'll post it.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:28 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:You've missed the point on a lot of what I've said. Actually, practically all of it. I'm hoping that this tendency isn't the norm on this forum. Surely there must be quite a few people around here who understand what I'm getting at.

Johnny....did you really say this?

"I believe that you can tell if a woman is good or not."

If so it is hardly any wonder men here do "not understand what you are getting at" because you are a stupid, ignorant moron thinking that any western women can be called "good". Remember. They virtually ALL support and condone perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse. Almost NO eastern european women support these crimes.

Yes, I think I am a stupid ignorant moron, and I think you're really cool for telling me.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 am

Johnny1975 wrote:Yes, I think I am a stupid ignorant moron, and I think you're really cool for telling me.

There is nothing wrong with being a stupid and ignorant moron.....there is something wrong for YOU if you choose to stay that way in the face of being offered this book to read.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... 3&mid=1703

99.9%+ of western men are stupid and ignorant morons....less than 0.1% actually want to wake up....which are you? In the vast majority or in the vast minority?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:14 am

Thanks for that link. I shall study it rigorously so that I may become wise and humble like you.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: How to detect the good ones (regardless of country)

Postby Jackal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:I'm wondering if there is a way to tell / detect if any given woman is worthy (not f***ed up by the western mindset or feminism - someone who will easily engage if she's interested, and not give a hard time, etc etc, basically someone normal). Is there a way to tell? What are the signs?

Well, the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. I would watch carefully not only how she treats you, but also how she treats other men and women. Although this can sometimes be difficult to figure out if you don't know the language. You can also listen to what others say about her, but again, this requires knowing the language.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:15 am

I don't need to develop techniques. AW outer shell may be corrupt as you say but that doesn't help me. Only bottom barrel women accept my current position but it will change and then what? You don't upgrade women IMHO, I am not spending money on her to make her acceptable looks wise. But at the bottom are mostly overweight single mothers in various age brackets.

Women from other countries want to build something together. AW largely don't. For every one that feels that way and is attractive, she's married most of the time, men know a good deal with they see it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:34 pm

I'm finding that my list of qualities is more about a girl being a good person / right in the head than anything else, by far.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:I'm finding that my list of qualities is more about a girl being a good person / right in the head than anything else, by far.

That's how it should be. But here's what happens more often than not. You are shamed by the society at large for demanding your wife be attractive. In a country that allows obesity at the level it does saying you should accept people for how they are. I'm pretty sure the context was not to accept people's destructive behavior, being overweight is not healthy at all.

Most women outside of Anglo Culture are near, under or at ideal weight because of different food availability, eating habits and income.

You can get the majority of what you want, which are the good qualities you seek but you don't have to compromise on looks, all too often Western men do this because she's a great person, nice and all that, but doesn't look all that good. I see it all the time.... That is the mentality in a market of scarcity.

I bet you can't go to any US based web site full of Anglo women and find 100 suitable women.... That is a culture of scarcity.

You don't live in a boonies or in a time where you can't travel internationally, stop looking at your available pool in that respect.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Winston wrote:Yeah, if only she was at least 50 percent my type and didn't talk about useless mundane things over and over again on the phone. lol. If you enjoy that, you should call her and listen to her gripe about little things over and over again. lol

When girls do that, this is where you shut up, listen, and act sympathetic. Do not try to "fix" the problem during the conversation.

It's in a girl's nature to gripe, complain, bitch, vent, etc. without actually doing anything to fix the issue/problem, versus a man's nature is to go open the tool box and start fixing things. But if the girl just want to bitch/vent, she's looking for TLC and not you putting on the gloves and opening the tool box.

If a guy starts acting like a women in this regard, then he is a "mangina" or "attention wh0re", versus if the women starts opening the tool box, then she's the type who wants to wear the pants.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions