Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

English celebrity's life in ruins due to bad choice of woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

English celebrity's life in ruins due to bad choice of woman

Postby ringspun » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:50 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208842/Justin-Lee-Collins-girlfriend-reveal-ALL-sexual-experiences-insisted-sleep-facing-him.html

This is the kinda thing that goes on all the time here in UK now, they can take you to court on what you said in arguments?

Ok I don't know this guy, but tell you what he was married years and years, well loved by the nation and a real down to earth bloke... now he is being made a mockey or and being called a "Controlling Man"

This case if he is found guilty will make it way way worse for men in the UK
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Re: English celebrity's life in ruins due to bad choice of w

Postby publicduende » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:13 pm

ringspun wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208842/Justin-Lee-Collins-girlfriend-reveal-ALL-sexual-experiences-insisted-sleep-facing-him.html

This is the kinda thing that goes on all the time here in UK now, they can take you to court on what you said in arguments?

Ok I don't know this guy, but tell you what he was married years and years, well loved by the nation and a real down to earth bloke... now he is being made a mockey or and being called a "Controlling Man"

This case if he is found guilty will make it way way worse for men in the UK

TV star Justin Lee Collins made his girlfriend recount every previous sexual experience for a notebook he kept...
If this is true, it's not quite the most normal thing a boyfriend would ask to his partner :)

These celebs are often bizarre people. Perhaps he would use this notebook as inspiration for his comedy material. Whatever the reason, I don't think this is ground for a full-on harassment case. I also see he went up to Crown Court, which in UK is the second level of judicial authority. It means the case is considered quite serious... What a bloody police state UK have become...
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby ringspun » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:02 pm

I take everything I read in any newspaper with a pinch of salt, if you listened to my ex she would have a totally different account of my personality which others have never seen too.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:30 pm

ringspun wrote:I take everything I read in any newspaper with a pinch of salt, if you listened to my ex she would have a totally different account of my personality which others have never seen too.

But of course perjury, kidnapping, extortion, theft and child abuse is NOT harassment because the criminals in the guvment say so.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby fuzzy_corleone » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:06 pm

If the guy was a controlling loony then why did she stay with him for 9 months? People with enough common sense would have disbanded the relationship early on.

I'm guessing she's just a gold digger and tolerated his insanity.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions