Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Single Mothers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Single Mothers?

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:48 pm

I was thinking about something last night when it comes to single mothers. I know with you guys, single mothers are a HELL NO (black and white). I agree with you fully (as most single mothers in existence have spread their legs for some bum ass loser and he naturally bailed on her), but I was thinking-- to me there is a grey area when it comes to single mothers: widows. The reason being is that 9 times out of 10, widows are single mothers through no fault of their own and at least they have tried to do the right thing (but the other 1 consists of her marrying some bum ass thug SOB, hence why I say that this is a GREY AREA), for the most part.

This is not to say that I would get involved with a widow with children, however. I am just saying that to me, widowed single mothers-- grey area.

What do you gentlemen think? Do you agree or disagree? If so, why?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)







Postby ladislav » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Widows are fine. Anyone is fine if you love them.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Cornfed » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Just make sure she didn't poison her husband for the insurance money.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Cornfed wrote:Just make sure she didn't poison her husband for the insurance money.


That is why I said widows that are single mothers is a grey area.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby terminator » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 pm

I'd stay away as i don't want to work for someone's else's kids and she will probably never love me as much as her first man. So NO WAY! Feminism has made me picky now and I'm happy on my own, so I'm not risking my assets for any girl less than a 10/10.
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:51 pm

I see this a few ways -

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/18/us/fo ... wanted=all

The first woman featured in that story is typical but she's not looking beyond her local pool of men. This is sitsutation that plays itself out all over the country. If you don't mind children, many of whom do not have their father in their lives; You could fine a diamond in the rought so to speak. It will certainly cost less than going overseas in the short run.

That said I would only pursue HQ single mothers, educated, one child to minmize damage...

Widows however are RARE so I don't know why you would make an exception just for them and yes generally we group Single Mothers into one big lump, it may be unfair but given these sats, I think its justifed -

73 percent of black children are born outside marriage, compared with 53 percent of Latinos and 29 percent of whites.


http://www.childtrendsdatabank.org/?q=node/196

But I would say the biggest negative is Obesity.... Most of these women are FAT!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Single Mothers?

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:02 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I was thinking about something last night when it comes to single mothers. I know with you guys, single mothers are a HELL NO (black and white). I agree with you fully (as most single mothers in existence have spread their legs for some bum ass loser and he naturally bailed on her), but I was thinking-- to me there is a grey area when it comes to single mothers: widows. The reason being is that 9 times out of 10, widows are single mothers through no fault of their own and at least they have tried to do the right thing (but the other 1 consists of her marrying some bum ass thug SOB, hence why I say that this is a GREY AREA), for the most part.

This is not to say that I would get involved with a widow with children, however. I am just saying that to me, widowed single mothers-- grey area.

What do you gentlemen think? Do you agree or disagree? If so, why?


So, for example a single mother whose husband died in military service?

I'm not suggesting it, but some guys target single moms for STR or ONS, just because they're so much easier to "get" with.

Personally, I wouldn't have anything to do with a single mom. The particulars of why "daddy" is gone make no difference, except for how much you'll have to hear him mentioned and what will be said.

Setting aside the possibility of her having a stint as the town bike (mentioned earlier) ...
If you get with her, your wallet and any fatherly instincts will be channeled to the benefit of her kids. Her. Kids.
You have NO RIGHTS with regard to them, but you'll be expected to do for them. They are her priority. Not you.
If you develop any attachment to them, well, it's an extra emotional loss for you when she moves on. Too bad for you.
If you don't like them, well, it's just too bad for you while you're with her. Before she moves on.

The time, guidance, or cash you put into the relationsh1t with a single mom = 2-ply tissue (for her and HER kids)
The pump-and-dump treatment other guys give her = 1-ply tissue (for her)

2-ply is more comfortable to use, but ultimately they both wind up in the same place.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Anti-American » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:28 am

My brother married a single mother and it made him more of an asshole. High quality single mother is an oxymoron. Single mothers with just one child and educated are no better.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

Re: Single Mothers?

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:22 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I was thinking about something last night when it comes to single mothers. I know with you guys, single mothers are a HELL NO (black and white). I agree with you fully (as most single mothers in existence have spread their legs for some bum ass loser and he naturally bailed on her), but I was thinking-- to me there is a grey area when it comes to single mothers: widows. The reason being is that 9 times out of 10, widows are single mothers through no fault of their own and at least they have tried to do the right thing (but the other 1 consists of her marrying some bum ass thug SOB, hence why I say that this is a GREY AREA), for the most part.

This is not to say that I would get involved with a widow with children, however. I am just saying that to me, widowed single mothers-- grey area.

What do you gentlemen think? Do you agree or disagree? If so, why?


Why is it that if a single mother is a single mother it is because she slept with a thug or bum.(the inner mangina is talking in you hero of men) a lot of single mother i know of had decent men they just wanted to be sluts and hoes and having to answer to a man and being in a commitment prevented them from being able to hop on dicks every weekend after getting wasted at the club.So they use the police,divorce and the family courts to get the man out of the house and take half his shit while they party.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:45 am

One thing we can all agree on is that single mothers are bad news, and the reason that the husband/father is gone makes absolutely no difference. Find a way to sleep with her without spending any money on her, wear a condom, and bail before the second date. Otherwise she will expect you to be at her beck and call when she needs rent money, or "a couple bucks" for gas, or a pack of Winstons (cigarettes - not you, Winnie), or a ride to a boyfriend's house, etc. Just a wham-bam-thank-you-mam and ghost. Having a dead husband does not make American(ized) women any less heartless and immoral.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Re: Single Mothers?

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:10 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I was thinking about something last night when it comes to single mothers. I know with you guys, single mothers are a HELL NO (black and white). I agree with you fully (as most single mothers in existence have spread their legs for some bum ass loser and he naturally bailed on her), but I was thinking-- to me there is a grey area when it comes to single mothers: widows. The reason being is that 9 times out of 10, widows are single mothers through no fault of their own and at least they have tried to do the right thing (but the other 1 consists of her marrying some bum ass thug SOB, hence why I say that this is a GREY AREA), for the most part.

This is not to say that I would get involved with a widow with children, however. I am just saying that to me, widowed single mothers-- grey area.

What do you gentlemen think? Do you agree or disagree? If so, why?


So, for example a single mother whose husband died in military service?

I'm not suggesting it, but some guys target single moms for STR or ONS, just because they're so much easier to "get" with.

Personally, I wouldn't have anything to do with a single mom. The particulars of why "daddy" is gone make no difference, except for how much you'll have to hear him mentioned and what will be said.

Setting aside the possibility of her having a stint as the town bike (mentioned earlier) ...
If you get with her, your wallet and any fatherly instincts will be channeled to the benefit of her kids. Her. Kids.
You have NO RIGHTS with regard to them, but you'll be expected to do for them. They are her priority. Not you.
If you develop any attachment to them, well, it's an extra emotional loss for you when she moves on. Too bad for you.
If you don't like them, well, it's just too bad for you while you're with her. Before she moves on.

The time, guidance, or cash you put into the relationsh1t with a single mom = 2-ply tissue (for her and HER kids)
The pump-and-dump treatment other guys give her = 1-ply tissue (for her)

2-ply is more comfortable to use, but ultimately they both wind up in the same place.


I agree 100%...

This is something Skyy John talked about briefly -

Dam Skyy made that video private now, but anyway he was interviewing a girl you knew named Mel, she got pregnant late while in College. She finished her studies and got her degree (MBA).

What I am going to have to do on my podcast is get to the bottom of this because I think there alot of assumptions being made on both sides. I know there are compassionate women out there that would treat you equally with her children on the importance level specially for the reason you said Teal which (1 ply Tissue), she tired of being used as a cum dump for horny men. The synergy between wanting attention, love and intimacy and the reality of having to get that from a dating world that doesn't look upon kindly divorced women or single mothers does create some trust issues...

Most of the women I have been with that are Single Mothers the birth father is not involved and the women are in fact looking for not just a husband/lover for herself but a positive role model for her child/children.

My problem today (not ten years ago or more) is that women regardless of age bracket demonize men (in Western Culture) including Single Mothers. This again creates a trust issue. Why should I invest a large amount of my income and time into a relationship where my basic needs may not be met? Plus again this is about economics (Macro), if you're a low wage worker (which I have been the majority of my life) you are not getting access to HQ women like Mel who continued her education, you get women like this woman Serafina I have a running argument with on Facebook about her being a stopping her education to have a child out of wedlock. Or she is LQ herself, like Serafina, getting her GED which is likely a case of her having a series of low wage jobs because she never finished high school. She's a BBW and always had a weight issue = Low Quality

At this income level (under 30K a year) finding some attractive women is a challenge to say the least. Look at the girl in that NYT store, she ain't that hot at all - http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2012/0 ... ORAIN.html

The issue is finding HQ women period, let alone Single Mothers who more often than not never finish school initially, go get some trade school education or maybe an AS degree, usually after the child(ren) has started school giving these women the time to work, use the TV or family members as cheap child care services.

Like Tommy Sotomayor has pointed out (mostly talking about Black women) lots of them have children (73%) yet many of them don't want any more children denying you the chance to have children of your own with this woman.

Your in luck though because strictly by the numbers White women are least likely to have children out of wedlock. But I have to throw a monkey wrench into that because it seems to me that number might be higher among White women that date Black men exclusively...

Anyway not many MILF's out there, so why waste your time???
[/youtube]
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Single Mothers?

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I was thinking about something last night when it comes to single mothers. I know with you guys, single mothers are a HELL NO (black and white). I agree with you fully (as most single mothers in existence have spread their legs for some bum ass loser and he naturally bailed on her), but I was thinking-- to me there is a grey area when it comes to single mothers: widows. The reason being is that 9 times out of 10, widows are single mothers through no fault of their own and at least they have tried to do the right thing (but the other 1 consists of her marrying some bum ass thug SOB, hence why I say that this is a GREY AREA), for the most part.

This is not to say that I would get involved with a widow with children, however. I am just saying that to me, widowed single mothers-- grey area.

What do you gentlemen think? Do you agree or disagree? If so, why?


One more thing. Bad law tends to spread. Don't co-hab with one under the delusion that by not being married, you're safe from state sanctioned robbery of either your cash or home.


"[T]he woman and the man liked each other very well and lived together in a sexual relationship. There was only one hitch – she wanted a child and he didn’t. So they signed an agreement reciting that he understood she was going to a sperm bank for artificial insemination, but that, if she conceived, he would have neither rights nor duties toward the child. In due course she became pregnant by an anonymous donor to the sperm bank.... "

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/2012/ ... y-support/

In the case of Doe vs. Alberta, the plaintiff, Jane Doe, had already found her ideal man, with whom she lived happily. She simply did not want him to be the father of her child, and neither did he. So she became pregnant through artificial insemination by an anonymous donor. In order to legally protect her decision to maintain her single parent status, she asked the court to enforce an agreement between her and her live-in partner, John Doe.
...

The Alberta Courts flatly rejected Jane Doe's attempt to create or preserve her single- parent family. The Court of Appeal held that John Doe was a parent by law, simply because he had been living with Jane Doe and her child since the child's birth. In the opinion of the Court of Appeal, forcing a man to become the legal parent to a child against his and the mother's wishes is in the best interest of the child.

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news ... 1a15fd941c


Single moms == plague. Any questions? :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Taco » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:47 am

I just married a Filipina single mom a few weeks ago and I can honestly say she's by far the easiest woman to get along with I've ever met. She works 16 hours a day with our business and then spends another 2 hours a day cleaning and cooking. I don't even have 1/10 of the stress I had dating American women. Filipina single moms will take care of you if your loyal to them, most women won't.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 am

Anti-American wrote:My brother married a single mother and it made him more of an asshole. High quality single mother is an oxymoron. Single mothers with just one child and educated are no better.


So you mean your brother wasn't an asshole before? This is why I don't understand why some people blame something they can't control for their problems = Feminism

Feminism didn't stop the earth from rotating, so it didn't stop or cause your brother to become something he already was...

HQ Single Mother is not an oxymoron. What do you say to divorced women with children where the husband abusive or cheated on her because he was unfaithful, not because she didn't f**k him they way he wanted?

What is not often talked about here is bad behavior by men. It seem to me when it comes to certain subjects we forget about the roll of particular men that give men a bad name.

Pregancy doesn't happen in a vacum...

It is not always a zero sum game. But if it really bothers you don't marry one, don't even have sex with one. They are easily avoided.

FSU Single Mothers are often given a raw deal and that's what happens in a patriarchal society. Look on several web sites you'll find many women divorced as young as 21,22, 23 years of age.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 am

Taco wrote:I just married a Filipina single mom a few weeks ago and I can honestly say she's by far the easiest woman to get along with I've ever met. She works 16 hours a day with our business and then spends another 2 hours a day cleaning and cooking. I don't even have 1/10 of the stress I had dating American women. Filipina single moms will take care of you if your loyal to them, most women won't.


I didn't see DJ4's comment until after I'd posted. (Just so no one thinks I was criticizing him.)
There are many people whose lives turned out better than they otherwise would've, because someone stepped into the father figure role for them. We've all grown up knowing or being some of them. I get the emotion of it. I have zero criticism for men who choose to step into that role ... but life has taught me to not join their ranks. My Cap'n Save-a-Ho cape is permanently retired. :)

In the West, it seems an environment has been created that a woman can do "whatever" and if it goes wrong, she just wails long enough, loud enough, and some man will come along and rescue her. The expectation is there, the appreciation and loyalty are not.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], yick, zboy1 and 4 guests