Single Mothers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I would say outside of America why not.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@skateboardstephen

No sir, I'm not being a mangina when I say that. It's a common fact; at least 6 out of 10 Western single mothers are such because she slept with/Spread her legs for some bum ass loser while ignoring decent guys.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Taco wrote:I just married a Filipina single mom a few weeks ago and I can honestly say she's by far the easiest woman to get along with I've ever met. She works 16 hours a day with our business and then spends another 2 hours a day cleaning and cooking. I don't even have 1/10 of the stress I had dating American women. Filipina single moms will take care of you if your loyal to them, most women won't.
Good. Now you can stop rendering that sh*t-hit-the-fan armageddonous depressing-_ss sh*t now. LOL hahaha!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Taco wrote:I just married a Filipina single mom a few weeks ago and I can honestly say she's by far the easiest woman to get along with I've ever met. She works 16 hours a day with our business and then spends another 2 hours a day cleaning and cooking. I don't even have 1/10 of the stress I had dating American women. Filipina single moms will take care of you if your loyal to them, most women won't.
I didn't see DJ4's comment until after I'd posted. (Just so no one thinks I was criticizing him.)
There are many people whose lives turned out better than they otherwise would've, because someone stepped into the father figure role for them. We've all grown up knowing or being some of them. I get the emotion of it. I have zero criticism for men who choose to step into that role ... but life has taught me to not join their ranks. My Cap'n Save-a-Ho cape is permanently retired. :)

In the West, it seems an environment has been created that a woman can do "whatever" and if it goes wrong, she just wails long enough, loud enough, and some man will come along and rescue her. The expectation is there, the appreciation and loyalty are not.
None taken....

I am the product of divorced mother who remarried. I don't take lightly the importance of a father figure at all, I still look to my stepfather for advice.

When I speak about these things for the Black men in this thread, I am speaking about White women. I understand the problems in the Black community but have known for a long time I have nothing in common with the majority of them other than the color of my skin. The idea of unplanned pregancies, bad economic decisions and generational poverty are unknown to me and to my extended family as well.

That's not to say others in my extended family haven't done what I would call typical sh*t, like prositution, multiple children out of wedlock and gang actitivity.

All this stems from a stron father figure and a supportive mother. My grand mother was a social worker before medical problems slowed her down, so she worked outside the home as well as inside the home. I am not talking about the Jim Crow south either. This was largely in Chicago and the Bay Area in California. My grand father worked in construction and left the east coast for health reasons. By that time my mother was already a teenager.

I know what I am capable of. Being a farmer/rancher is not foreign to me, nor building things, being musical, understanding computers, understand the roll of father/head of the household.

All of this is the product of a soild family structure.

That means your value as a man is high, extremely high no matter what feminism has done. That's what I don't blame it, it has made life more difficult for sure, but all it really means is I should have locked somebody in back in the 90's. This last decade has been terrible overall for lots of reasons.

Marrying a single mother is not to be taken lightly and not because of the children. If the woman in question is not willing to play her roll on YOUR TEAM, you don't draft her. Your dealbreakers are still in place as well, the same with childless women. You must ask yourself can you afford the children with woman in question.

Like I said I find it extremely interesting that men largely with nothing (gets glossed over quite a bit) when I say nothing, I mean no real wealth, you don't own property, you don't own your car (unless its years old or you bought it used) and you don't own any finacial assets. I have nothing to loose and only have to gain, I am already at the bottom of the earning scale. You should be looking for a woman that wants to build something with you.

You can build your life around a single mother if you wish, I just highly suggest she is White and if you can help it not American.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@skateboardstephen

No sir, I'm not being a mangina when I say that. It's a common fact; at least 6 out of 10 Western single mothers are such because she slept with/Spread her legs for some bum ass loser while ignoring decent guys.
That depends, did you read that NYT story? In a depressed area such as Lorain, Ohio (and much of the Rust Belt) you see women laying down with the local pool of men. I noticed every woman in that story hooked up with a White man. Instead of looking to leave their area, they are typical Americans in the sense that they have never lived far away from place they were born.

As with that tramp on Facebook, she as a story of woe is me, I got pregnant as a teenager, I struggled to raise that child on my own through a series of relationships and poor paying jobs. As I said much like the women in the Lorain, not that attractive (Serafina has a weight problem, always has).

This is the bottom of the barrel so YES there such a thing as HQ single mothers, they usually aren't Black however.

If you wan to narrow your focus there is nothing wrong with that, but it sounds like your search is quite restrictive.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Good. Now you can stop rendering that sh*t-hit-the-fan armageddonous depressing-_ss sh*t now. LOL hahaha!
Well, she hasn't cured me of my obsession with bad news. However, she did make me some mango pancakes while I was watching this video. Enjoy.

The Petrodollar And Global War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA662J61VNo&feature=plcp
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

6 outa ten sounds about right.i can deal with that i was just only pointing out that most people in America assume that all women by default want commitment and have monogamy in mind when dealing with men and her being a single mom was because she was with bum or a bad man who bailed on her.But i know two cases i can think of where that was not the case.

Two guys i went to high school with both decent guys had a kids with and women.One had a family of three he was working doing his thing his wife up and leaves him for some other dude and then gets pregnant by that guy but guy number 2 hates her guts so now my friend is out of luck struggling to pay support living at his parents house.The other one got with a women who already had a kid but he tried to play the step dad role.He was working taking care of things and they ended up having a kid of their own the women once again leaves him for another dude gets pregnant by him then tries to get my friend back after the relationship fails and he said hell no, so she is now a single mother due to her not being with some bum but due to her being a hoe.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

skateboardstephen wrote:

6 outa ten sounds about right.i can deal with that i was just only pointing out that most people in America assume that all women by default want commitment and have monogamy in mind when dealing with men and her being a single mom was because she was with bum or a bad man who bailed on her.But i know two cases i can think of where that was not the case.

Two guys i went to high school with both decent guys had a kids with and women.One had a family of three he was working doing his thing his wife up and leaves him for some other dude and then gets pregnant by that guy but guy number 2 hates her guts so now my friend is out of luck struggling to pay support living at his parents house.The other one got with a women who already had a kid but he tried to play the step dad role.He was working taking care of things and they ended up having a kid of their own the women once again leaves him for another dude gets pregnant by him then tries to get my friend back after the relationship fails and he said hell no, so she is now a single mother due to her not being with some bum but due to her being a hoe.
I actually agree with you there.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

What is so bad about being single that would make anyone consider taking on a single mom and her children.?
Its gonna take some large balls and a strong guy to get it right and be succesful.

If you are under 35...do not attempt it...success rates are poor.
The sex is mostly ordinary...there is a big difference between a breeder and a filly.

So so many reasons not to...mostly her kids..her family ..her ex..wow they will not like you for years..you will never be anything more than a wallet and a handyman.

You guys deserve better....aim high.....