'You can't get laid in the US' - Rooshv

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

Me thinks that primebait is either a troll or he does the typical middle eastern crap of talking like he's one big alpha macho man. this is just my 2 cents on that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Primebait is right, unfortunatelly. Getting all tat'd up will earn you a TON of points with the psycho-sluts.
But that's an investment I wasn't gonna make. I won't tat' up my arms, no way, that's bending over-backwards for the brats. Nor was I gonna lose money on a flashing new car just for that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I love Tats and wanted them anyway.I do agree that if you do not like tats then don't do it for females.I'm a sociopath au naturel so it fits me anyway(I'm also high DHT and look it)

I personally like the Raeggetonero look in and of itself.

as long as youre reasonabely masculine and have atleast a normal height with no facial deformities,Tatted roidhead piercing game is legit for getting hotties w/o being rich or high status.

Tatted hipster game is also legit.for the Beta males here who are scared of tats and Steroids.

otherwise stop whining that you can't get hot women.you do not have to change yourself to get women,but you will not get women.accept it.

all women love badboys.ALL.

you can't just look the part either.slayers have a certain behaviour.its impulsive and low inhibition.I'm afraid this is a hormonal influenced behaviour.so start injecting DHT or STFU.

DHT=male hormone

its natural women like signs of DHT.

seriousely a troll?stfu.stop complaining.the world doesn't work the way you wish it worked,and if you don't adapt you will be a loser in the game.its that simple.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Banano wrote:

Buy BMW and fancy designer clothes, shoes, rent apartment in fancy area or you can lie about it, tell her you family owns big business or factory in Asia, wear some fake gold chains, fake rolex etc and hit the night sports, malls,... do it for 6 months and see for yourself....now that SHOULD get you lot of a**, right? but I don't think it will
And your thinking would be very wrong. Almost any guy doing all that would have to be a moron to not get as much as he could handle. Maybe not girls you would want to take home to mom or keep around very long, but still.....
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

droid wrote:Primebait is right, unfortunatelly. Getting all tat'd up will earn you a TON of points with the psycho-sluts.
But that's an investment I wasn't gonna make. I won't tat' up my arms, no way, that's bending over-backwards for the brats. Nor was I gonna lose money on a flashing new car just for that.
Tats are a war paint in most hunter gatherer cultures.its called war paint among gang circles for a reason.

psycho bitches yes.but these psycho bitches are hot as f**k.and tatted,muscular maculine guys are f***ing them.don't even have to be tall or that goodlooking.

you can say that being tatted will cost you your job,but there is tattoo covering makeup and other stuff so you have no excuse.

I personally want to slay club rats and dim witted hot whores since I'm in my sexual prime.some want dat LTR with a cute''good''girl.go for it.everyone is different.but don't complain about not having one if you don't meet their demand.

save that LTR shit for when your in your 30's and financially stable.have good memories from your youth slaying hot whores.

thats the ideal male life.

if you can't adapt then get rich or get some status(hint:it isn't being a doctor or lawyer get with the times).

noone says :I don't need money or status,women should like me for who I am!

Entitled Losers.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

@primebait.

me a loser, lol. not a single one of your post is useful in any sort of way. maybe to those wannabe thug negros that run wild in the US but I can tell you that outside of that, your posts are a load of crap. so please, enlighten me, how am I a loser when I am not a spineless loser (e.g DJ4$, aka dj4friedchicken). :)
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The thing is primebait lives in a dating hellhole apparently, yet denies the premise of this site or the OP. Consequently, he will adapt to his women's capricious demands. That's fine, but as for myself, I'm outta here, I've tasted other realities and there's no turning back.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

bones765 wrote:Me thinks that primebait is either a troll or he does the typical middle eastern crap of talking like he's one big alpha macho man. this is just my 2 cents on that.
He is an amusing character here. Obviously, given the Happier Abroad theme, he has little relevance to those of us who are actually living life abroad and can actually see all the
hot air being spewed.

The question is...why does he use Jon Kortajarena's photo? Jon Kortajarena is a Spanish male
model. Of course, he used to post under another name here as I recall...but the same deal-
all these pics of gay-spank-bank male models and streams of wild theories that could possibly
be believed if you had never traveled much or lived abroad.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

OutWest wrote:
bones765 wrote:Me thinks that primebait is either a troll or he does the typical middle eastern crap of talking like he's one big alpha macho man. this is just my 2 cents on that.
He is an amusing character here. Obviously, given the Happier Abroad theme, he has little relevance to those of us who are actually living life abroad and can actually see all the
hot air being spewed.

The question is...why does he use Jon Kortajarena's photo? Jon Kortajarena is a Spanish male
model. Of course, he used to post under another name here as I recall...but the same deal-
all these pics of gay-spank-bank male models and streams of wild theories that could possibly
Primebait is a 20 year old immature phaggot with little experience with women. Not someone to take advice from (when I was 20, I was out banging sluts in my college, not posting on an internet forum).

Yes, he is amusing though for sure.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Maverick wrote:
OutWest wrote:
hot air being spewed.

Primebait is a 20 year old immature phaggot with little experience with women. Not someone to take advice from (when I was 20, I was out banging sluts in my college, not posting on an internet forum).

as said earlier,My only problem with women is Logistics.I don't have my own place to bring women and f**k them,for Christ Sake's me and my older sister share a small room.plus I have very high standards.

getting women here is a peice of cake if you're young ,goodlooking and socially normal.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

droid wrote:The thing is primebait lives in a dating hellhole apparently, yet denies the premise of this site or the OP. Consequently, he will adapt to his women's capricious demands. That's fine, but as for myself, I'm outta here, I've tasted other realities and there's no turning back.
for most of you,you go overseas and have a advantage over men because of race,status and more money than the locals.it actually confirms what me and silverenergy said.

you're basically dating Hypergamous women.why do you think most posters do well in phils,thailand,colombia or other poor as f**k,''white is god'' ideology hellholes but not western europe,scandinavia or even Korea?

why do you think these places are most popular among the middle aged men here?why isn't,say,scandinavia popular?

as I said,if you don't want to date local sluts,DON'T!but women from all OVER the world like the badboy look.even your goodgirl church girls from phil.BELIEVE ME.

all women like masculine men.I agree with the premise of this site,that women from some cultures overseas(though not most)make better candidates for LTRs and children due to economics,lack of education,a stricter culture etc but I don't bluepill myself like many posters here,than women are any different from culture to culture.

I also don't bluepill myself that these women are genuinely attracted to the middle aged men they are with.I know that they are getting wet for the hunky badboy .its just biology.

alot of people here are naievely bluepill.their prerogative.

not everyone on this site agrees on the same things,because this is a free thought site.anyone with open eyes can see if youw ant to be a slayer you need a certain way of looking and acting.

period.being the TradCon guy in math teaching clothes doesn't cut it for hotties.they rather be with hunky swaggish ''negroes''and latinos.just like their womenr ather be with a stylish and cool hunky white guy than a nerd from their own race.

women like hunky cool guys.get over it.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

Maverick wrote:
OutWest wrote:
hot air being spewed.

i am about the same age as him, and while sure, right now i am not getting as much action as I could (by my own choice because I am trying with one girl who I really love), I could find another girl easily, and this is also in the US (although not to the same quality as I could in say, Mexico).
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I've had a considerable amount of Jailbait girlfriends.have you took a girl's virginity?her first kiss?tasted prime p***y?I have.in HS.my problem now is logistics(I have no condo,its hard to find in this overpopulated city) and lack of quality women (most women here are buttugly).

prime p***y----> Dating

:roll:

you assume eveyone is here for the same reasons.lol
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

theprimebait wrote:I've had a considerable amount of Jailbait girlfriends.have you took a girl's virginity?her first kiss?tasted prime p***y?I have.in HS.my problem now is logistics(I have no condo,its hard to find in this overpopulated city) and lack of quality women (most women here are buttugly).

prime p***y----> Dating

:roll:

you assume eveyone is here for the same reasons.lol
lol. talking big again i see my arab friend huh. man, i could give two shits about you being with underage chicks. any fuckn man with some sort of confidence and spine could do that (I could do it as well but I am concentrating on a girl I really love for over a long time). and yes, we all know why you're here (to troll and talk big to boost up your ultra low confidence in your self). :) any more things you want to say bro?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I'm not arab I'm a Jewish-phoenician-Greek Med,I'm not even a muslim.

and secondely what does that have to do with me as a person?You're a racist fool.I saw you do the same to Djfourmoney in another thread.what does someone's race have to do with anything?

You're projecting. 8)

this fool really thinks anyone can f**k white JBs.what a fool.even most white teenagers can't f**k hot white Jb's,the nikkas and ragheads are doing it for them.

you said i was inexperienced with women,wich I replied is false.I have 0 problems with women except lack of a place to f**k them in.

You're on ignore,so don't even bother replying.