'You can't get laid in the US' - Rooshv

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

'You can't get laid in the US' - Rooshv

Post by Winston »

http://www.rooshv.com/you-cant-get-laid ... ted-states

“You Can’t Get Laid In The United Statesâ€￾
By Roosh

A common criticism I see is the following: “You can’t get laid in the United States so you go to third world countries to f**k poor women.â€￾ It’s an easy insult that serves a strong purpose for the two groups that primarily use it, women and beta males.

For women, it allows them to believe that they are still beautiful princesses who don’t have to lose weight, adjust their attitude, grow their hair, or put on a pair of high heels. It’s much easier to call guys like me “losers,â€￾ to believe that no desirable man would ever step foot inside Brazil or Poland to meet women, than it is to look in the mirror and be disappointed with what they see.

For beta males and white knights, the insult allows them to deny the fact that other men are pulling quality women while they’re getting nothing but turd droppings from butch feminists. They want to believe that a man who does “dating travelâ€￾ only gets uneducated, diseased women who have AIDS and large vaginal sores. It’s much easier for him to fire off the insult than to tighten his game, stop playing video games, stop pedastalizing masculine women, and undertake the challenge of world travel where English may not be the dominant language.

There is no snappy retort when someone uses the insult because it comes from two deeply held beliefs of self-preservation:

1. “I don’t have to change or improve myself to get what I want.â€￾
2. “If someone doesn’t like me, it’s never my fault.â€￾

Most guys who dabble in dating travel do it not because they can’t get laid in America, but because they want to lay better. An American man with tight game can leverage that into getting with foreign women who I guarantee will increase his happiness level. Yet as I’ve said before, how you’ll do abroad is based on how well you do at home. All the guys who think that it’s a cakewalk to get laid with beautiful women in places like Colombia and Argentina have obviously never stepped more than a couple feet away from their masturbation station. It can be easy only after hard work and time, but not right as you get off the plane.

How about the guy with severe appearance deformities, negative game, and a psychiatric disorder who decides to hit Thailand in order to sleep with a dozen prostitutes? Should we shame him for such a trip?

We shouldn’t. If it makes him happy, and he’s able to leverage his American dollars to get abroad what he can’t get at home, he should f**k all the prostitutes he can handle. Explain to me how it’s smart for any society to prevent millions of sexually frustrated men from getting their biological needs met. For feminists to deny f***ing these “losersâ€￾ and then shame them at the same time for paying prostitutes is nothing short of cruel. If these men committed mass suicide, not a single feminist tear would be shed.

I have any analogy for why guys like me hit the road in search of their own little slice of happiness. Let’s say that the town you live in has only two bars called Cuntfest Bar and Poonani Paradise Bar. It’s Friday night and you get separate text messages from friends who are at each bar. Here’s what the text messages say…

Friend number one: “I’m at Cuntfest Bar and it sucks. There are six dudes for every girl, and the girls are hideous and overweight. Their attitude sucks.â€￾

Friend number two: “I’m at Poonani Paradise Bar. There are four girls for every guy. The girls are feminine, beautiful, affectionate, and a pleasure to talk to. Most are wearing short skirts and 4-inch heels.â€￾

American women and their beta-male apologists would have you believe that you’re a creep and a douche bag for going to Poonani Paradise Bar. Their argument is that you should “man upâ€￾ by going to Cuntfest Bar, which is close to how I see America.

By going to Poonani Paradise Bar and refusing to put up with bad behavior, obesity, and so on, you have declared war on American women. You are now the enemy. They will begin to use all sorts of weaponry to make you feel ashamed for going to Poonani Paradise Bar, because they know that the less people who believe in Cuntfest Bar, the less power they have. Anything you do that increases your ability to be sexually successful while decreasing your dependence on dating American women will result in them trying to isolate and disparage you. The quickest way to enrage an American girl or her beta male orbiter is to state that you don’t need American p***y.

Imagine for a second if every man in the United States not only knew about Poonani Paradise Bar but also the means to go and stay there. What would happen? Withdrawal of penis from the American dating market. The most valuable and sharpest men would abstain from relationships with American women, who would gradually lose their power and have to make adjustments. While I don’t think this will happen in my lifetime, women are only willing to make changes when the number of men trying to f**k them decrease. To keep the line of desperate men long and obedient, they will do all they can to spread the word that Cuntfest Bar is the only acceptable bar for men to drink at.

Their growing problem, however, is that too many men have been to Poonani Paradise Bar, also known as the “third worldâ€￾ (a tag given for any country not in predominately white North America or Western Europe). These guys are now starting to tell their friends. They’re going on forums and writing positive reviews praising Poonani Paradise Bar:

“5 stars for thin girlsâ€￾
“Fell in love, will visit againâ€￾
“A++++ says my dickâ€￾

Women can continue to call me and my brothers-in-arms losers and creeps for going to the “third world,â€￾ but we still won’t accept their obese and sloppy appearance, we still won’t put up with their shitty attitudes, we still won’t marry them, and we still won’t give up the prime of our lives to be with them. If being happier means being outcast by low-quality women who don’t even act like women, then so be it. South America, Southeast Asia, and Eastern Europe, here we come.
Last edited by Winston on September 28th, 2012, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Nice post no giving in only moving on.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Amen!!!!!!! Winston. You once again hit the nail right on the head. I choose to move on too. I have encountered these types of women and manginas. To me it gives me great pleasure to tell them off. Especially the feminazis who think their p***y is worth more than any other. Ever since I met my fiancee I never looked back to AW. Plus the one's who pretended to be my friends gave me the shaming tactics too but in the end I prevailed cause they lost another good guy to a foreigner. My fiancee is well educated, feminine and we can actually have an intellectual conversation instead of talking about jersey shore or any other stupid things on american media.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD! ''women are only willing to make changes when the number of men trying to f**k them decreases'' sooooo true.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Can't argue with this. Men should not have to settle and if going abroad to find your love is what it takes then I'm all for it.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I'm just curious, though (and I'm saying this in the context of this article, because I have asked this before): if Western women and their beta-white knight-mangina-simp-Captain-Save-A-Ho-wannabe compadres really feel that guys like us who dare to search overseas for love or sex are just RANK LOSERS, then why do they feel the need to attempt to castigate and shame us so strongly? I feel that they know that deep down, every man that they lose to foreign women, threatens their power base. Their power base being us men. Men who are willing to line up for blocks just to have a chance to sniff an American woman's soiled panties.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pardon the lack of confidence with terminology. Roosh defines himself as a PUA. And he has chosen his dating playground to be South America and Eastern Europe. Weren't PUAs supposed to teach you how to have game and score girls in the "domestic" context of local public spaces, bars and clubs etc.? I thought going abroad would be something alternative to acquiring PUA skills. Can anyone clarify?
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

publicduende wrote:Pardon the lack of confidence with terminology. Roosh defines himself as a PUA. And he has chosen his dating playground to be South America and Eastern Europe. Weren't PUAs supposed to teach you how to have game and score girls in the "domestic" context of local public spaces, bars and clubs etc.? I thought going abroad would be something alternative to acquiring PUA skills. Can anyone clarify?
I've seen roosh's sites, and he gives his observations.... well, at least what HE perceives anyway. Although I'm more inclined to listen to winston, Roosh makes the same claim: 'foreigners are the way to go.' If a PUA (as you have called him) is making similar claims as winston, what does that tell you?!!
Go east, young man. Go east
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

You can either stay in america and develop "game" in hopes of landing mission impossible, OR you can go to another country and enjoy the pureness and naturalness of meeting people.

analogy: You can either push your car uphill with the brake on for 50 miles, OR you can get back in the car, take the brake off and let gravity be your ally while the car naturally rolls down hill to the nearest station - 50 feet away.

Don't give us that crap about "not being up to the challenge." All of these men love a challenge (hence going abroad). BUT, once you take the fairness out and incorporate impossiblity, that's when we fold. We're walking away from the table (going abroad). Take your cards and shove em up your a$$!
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I'm just curious, though (and I'm saying this in the context of this article, because I have asked this before): if Western women and their beta-white knight-mangina-simp-Captain-Save-A-Ho-wannabe compadres really feel that guys like us who dare to search overseas for love or sex are just RANK LOSERS, then why do they feel the need to attempt to castigate and shame us so strongly? I feel that they know that deep down, every man that they lose to foreign women, threatens their power base. Their power base being us men. Men who are willing to line up for blocks just to have a chance to sniff an American woman's soiled panties.
good point. It puts them in an uncomfortable situation.

It's like a business similar to yours (speaking in general here) down the road. They provide far better service at more than less than half of your prices. There are 2 inevitable reactions: You can either shut down shop, or start improving your services and come down in prices (that is if you want to stay in business).

Shutting down shop speaks for itself. You become obsolete (just like american girls/women are compared to foreigners).
Providing better service and coming down in price is natural for a business if one wants to stay afloat (american girls/women are put in a position to make a choice: change your ways if you want to stay relevant).
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WPO wrote:
publicduende wrote:Pardon the lack of confidence with terminology. Roosh defines himself as a PUA. And he has chosen his dating playground to be South America and Eastern Europe. Weren't PUAs supposed to teach you how to have game and score girls in the "domestic" context of local public spaces, bars and clubs etc.? I thought going abroad would be something alternative to acquiring PUA skills. Can anyone clarify?
I've seen roosh's sites, and he gives his observations.... well, at least what HE perceives anyway. Although I'm more inclined to listen to winston, Roosh makes the same claim: 'foreigners are the way to go.' If a PUA (as you have called him) is making similar claims as winston, what does that tell you?!!
Well I haven't called him a PUA, he defines himself a PUA. I don't have much sympathy for PUAs and the business that revolves around them.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Yes, that article which Roosh wrote is excellent! It could even be our movement's manifesto!

I can't imagine ever going back to the US. Dating isn't always easier overseas, but at least many foreign women still treat men with respect and kindness. Don't waste your life spending time with feminist cunts in the anglosphere!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

By the way this guy is the same author of the following: http://www.rooshv.com/the-extremely-bri ... ican-women
I won't paste the text here for conciseness. Suffice to say, in this one above he states the exact opposite of what he said in the OP. Quick quote: "Bang American girls rotten and then when you get bored of success, spread your wings a little to see what else is out there"

This guy is a bit fishy. The more I read about his amazing adventures, the more I tend to believe all he ever did was travel to the place and spend most of his time drinking alone to "catch the vibe", and blogging about his fantasies of meeting this or that hottie. I have found the same delusional/fictional attitude in another blogger called Maverick Traveller. http://www.mavericktraveler.com/ LOL isn't this the same frame of mind of most of this self-proclaimed PUA dating gods?

If I was you, I would travel the world and experience places, cultures and people by myself. I wouldn't want to read about a bunch of fictional, self-referential sex adventures that mostly only live in the blogger's mind.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

publicduende wrote:By the way this guy is the same author of the following: http://www.rooshv.com/the-extremely-bri ... ican-women
I won't paste the text here for conciseness. Suffice to say, in this one above he states the exact opposite of what he said in the OP. Quick quote: "Bang American girls rotten and then when you get bored of success, spread your wings a little to see what else is out there"

This guy is a bit fishy. The more I read about his amazing adventures, the more I tend to believe all he ever did was travel to the place and spend most of his time drinking alone to "catch the vibe", and blogging about his fantasies of meeting this or that hottie. I have found the same delusional/fictional attitude in another blogger called Maverick Traveller. http://www.mavericktraveler.com/ LOL isn't this the same frame of mind of most of this self-proclaimed PUA dating gods?

If I was you, I would travel the world and experience places, cultures and people by myself. I wouldn't want to read about a bunch of fictional, self-referential sex adventures that mostly only live in the blogger's mind.
Rooshv seems to contradicts himself there.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

I have no sympathy for pua either. To me they're full of garbage. What's ironic is the fact american girls/women always end up with them. Therefore, I can't believe a word that comes out of an american girl/women's mouth. They're hypocrites who constantly contradict themselves.

I've also heard roosh pointing out some downsides about other countries. Well hell! Women in other countries don't go for that BS that works in america. That bad boy crap doesn't go anywhere overseas. The only downside is the language difference (which I am more than willing to learn). If you're a bad boy by nature, then going overseas won't be as heavenly as you'd think, simply because foreign women typically go for niceguys. Yes, the dating scene will be a lot easier for guys like roosh, also. BUT, unlike american women who will choose the badboy/a$$hole over the niceguy, the foreigner will choose the niceguy over the badboy/a$$hole. This being said, Roosh's "observations" are a little skewed.