Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


This Forum Is Now Over With

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

This Forum Is Now Over With

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Hello Winston,

What you're doing is desperately trying to post more and more topics and trying to get people to post here but you are not keeping the forum clean. Now you got guys on here posting naked pictures of men and you are just allowing that to happen. Mind boggling....

You will not see me here again, and this forum has become a joke beyond description...

Good luck with your business venture here....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm







Re: This Forum Is Now Over With

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Hello Winston,

What you're doing is desperately trying to post more and more topics and trying to get people to post here but you are not keeping the forum clean. Now you got guys on here posting naked pictures of men and you are just allowing that to happen. Mind boggling....

You will not see me here again, and this forum has become a joke beyond description...

Good luck with your business venture here....

So let me get this straight. A zionist intelligence agency, ASIO, posts some rubbish and you blame the owner of the forum. aaahhhhh.....ok?

You are better off to blame me...since ASIO only came here because I am here....and you are well aware of that.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: This Forum Is Now Over With

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:52 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:Hello Winston,

What you're doing is desperately trying to post more and more topics and trying to get people to post here but you are not keeping the forum clean. Now you got guys on here posting naked pictures of men and you are just allowing that to happen. Mind boggling....

You will not see me here again, and this forum has become a joke beyond description...

Good luck with your business venture here....

So let me get this straight. A zionist intelligence agency, ASIO, posts some rubbish and you blame the owner of the forum. aaahhhhh.....ok?

You are better off to blame me...since ASIO only came here because I am here....and you are well aware of that.




You do not know that for a fact, you are only speculating about that....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: This Forum Is Now Over With

Postby Cornfed » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:00 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Hello Winston,

What you're doing is desperately trying to post more and more topics and trying to get people to post here but you are not keeping the forum clean. Now you got guys on here posting naked pictures of men and you are just allowing that to happen. Mind boggling....

You will not see me here again, and this forum has become a joke beyond description...

Good luck with your business venture here....

You would have to wonder how often this same troll tactic is going to work in shutting down the forum. BTW, could you please delete all your posts where you quoted the troll's porn posts DA? They are still up even though the originals have been removed.

If the trolls are ASIO it just goes to show that the nucleus of government authority is not some majestic omnipotent organization, but rather a few sleazy lowlifes making a nuisance of themselves. The only way they stay in power is the complete acquiescence of everyone else.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: This Forum Is Now Over With

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:02 am

Cornfed wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:Hello Winston,

What you're doing is desperately trying to post more and more topics and trying to get people to post here but you are not keeping the forum clean. Now you got guys on here posting naked pictures of men and you are just allowing that to happen. Mind boggling....

You will not see me here again, and this forum has become a joke beyond description...

Good luck with your business venture here....

You would have to wonder how often this same troll tactic is going to work in shutting down the forum. BTW, could you please delete all your posts where you quoted the troll's p**n posts DA? They are still up even though the originals have been removed.

If the trolls are ASIO it just goes to show that the nucleus of government authority is not some majestic omnipotent organization, but rather a few sleazy lowlifes making a nuisance of themselves. The only way they stay in power is the complete acquiescence of everyone else.





Ok, if I miss one point it out to me....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: This Forum Is Now Over With

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:07 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:You do not know that for a fact, you are only speculating about that....


Actually no. I am not speculating.

I know for a fact that Moving on is Chris Merrett.

I know for a fact that my ex brother in law is associated with ASIO and now stands accused of war crimes in Afghanistan.

I know for a fact that ASIO is attempting to slander me and silence me and discredit me.

I know for a fact that ASIO follows me around the web using a wide range of profiles and has been doing so for more than two years now.

I know for a fact that the first such profile was from my ex brother in law Michael Toal because an email I sent to an old school colleague by the name of Michelle McDougal turned up verbatim in the Irish Free Man site and she admitted to sending my email to Michael Toal despite agreeing to keep it confidential.

So no. I am not speculating.

I know for a fact these people are either direct ASIO employees or they are working for ASIO on some form of retainer and have been doing so for two years.

So feel welcome to leave....but don't be blaming Winston for ASIO agents attempting to disrupt his forum..

What you COULD do, of course, is do what I am doing and bring more people to his forums and facebook because he is a moral and good man who is prepared to take a stand against a zionist intelligence agency.

Certainly not like Welmer who caved when threatened by ASIO over at the Spearhead. Notice how the Spearhead stays AWAY from all the topics I have posted here. I copy Bill Price on the most important things happening in the world....NONE of those stories make the spearhead.

You men might ask why that is.

PS. Cornfed was on the Irish Freeman site when NINE asio profiles turned up there putting HUNDREDS of posts into the place....some were leading people astray on the whole legislation vs law thing and showed a VERY GREAT understanding of the issues involved....FAR in excess of almost ANYONE I know. Such posts could ONLY come from someone working for the guvment....no one in the sovereign area would have posted them because they were deliberately crafted with about 95% truth and 5% lies.

And that was in 2009...nearly THREE years ago now......

Anyone else here had a guvment agency spend nearly THREE YEARS trying to silence him and discredit him?

No?

Well I guess we know who is the most dangerous man to any guvments around here, don't we?

If you are not being harassed by the guvment and their intelligence agencies then you are not important....pretty simple really.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

Re: This Forum Is Now Over With

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:23 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:You do not know that for a fact, you are only speculating about that....


Actually no. I am not speculating.

I know for a fact that Moving on is Chris Merrett.

I know for a fact that my ex brother in law is associated with ASIO and now stands accused of war crimes in Afghanistan.

I know for a fact that ASIO is attempting to slander me and silence me and discredit me.

I know for a fact that ASIO follows me around the web using a wide range of profiles and has been doing so for more than two years now.

I know for a fact that the first such profile was from my ex brother in law Michael Toal because an email I sent to an old school colleague by the name of Michelle McDougal turned up verbatim in the Irish Free Man site and she admitted to sending my email to Michael Toal despite agreeing to keep it confidential.

So no. I am not speculating.

I know for a fact these people are either direct ASIO employees or they are working for ASIO on some form of retainer and have been doing so for two years.

So feel welcome to leave....but don't be blaming Winston for ASIO agents attempting to disrupt his forum..

What you COULD do, of course, is do what I am doing and bring more people to his forums and facebook because he is a moral and good man who is prepared to take a stand against a zionist intelligence agency.

Certainly not like Welmer who caved when threatened by ASIO over at the Spearhead. Notice how the Spearhead stays AWAY from all the topics I have posted here. I copy Bill Price on the most important things happening in the world....NONE of those stories make the spearhead.

You men might ask why that is.

PS. Cornfed was on the Irish Freeman site when NINE asio profiles turned up there putting HUNDREDS of posts into the place....some were leading people astray on the whole legislation vs law thing and showed a VERY GREAT understanding of the issues involved....FAR in excess of almost ANYONE I know. Such posts could ONLY come from someone working for the guvment....no one in the sovereign area would have posted them because they were deliberately crafted with about 95% truth and 5% lies.

And that was in 2009...nearly THREE years ago now......

Anyone else here had a guvment agency spend nearly THREE YEARS trying to silence him and discredit him?

No?

Well I guess we know who is the most dangerous man to any guvments around here, don't we?

If you are not being harassed by the guvment and their intelligence agencies then you are not important....pretty simple really.




Well hopefully for you then you'll learn before it's too late that there is nothing you can do, contrary to what you believe God is in control of this world, not you. And the Jews whom you speak of are ordained by God to do their evil agenda, so you cannot stop them. They own the entire world and you obviously don't know that. They own every corporation in the entire world of importance, and every leader of every country works directly for them. They also own space around the earth.

The only thing they are trying to do is limit your influence, they do this as a matter of course.

But even if they didn't do it what you say wouldn't mean anything anyway, that's the whole purpose to money so that everyone needs it and is only concerned about money, not about any truth.

The world is about to go into the great Tribulation period.

They are going to crash world markets, bring about global chaos and world war 3, so that their god can show up and bring peace to the world.

So what you're doing is folly...
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: This Forum Is Now Over With

Postby odbo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:15 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:You will not see me here again, and this forum has become a joke beyond description...

One can only dream. Exactly how many accounts do you have Philosophical Filipino? And Boycott American Women has what, 3 accounts? Besides the scammers (too lazy to get a real job) and mentally unstable Asian-American trolls, you have the well-funded feminists and Jews who hate this site.. and the cherry on top is the lard-ass site admin Winston Wu himself who only cares about short-term profit, allowing everything that is detrimental to this forum because he believes it will help bring in new visitors and thus more advertising revenue.

Oh wait you're Oil Trading aren't you. At first I figured you were the Americanized pinoy who hates this site so much he comes back every day. I'm surprised you're still using the same account, because I remember Winston held an irrational grudge against you. I forget why, I think you insulted his looks. I guess he's gotten so lazy that even his biggest enemy gets a free pass now.
Last edited by odbo on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: This Forum Is Now Over With

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:22 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Hello Winston,

What you're doing is desperately trying to post more and more topics and trying to get people to post here but you are not keeping the forum clean. Now you got guys on here posting naked pictures of men and you are just allowing that to happen. Mind boggling....

You will not see me here again, and this forum has become a joke beyond description...

Good luck with your business venture here....


What do you expect me to do? I already deleted that spammer Tamako and all of his posts.

They are probably ASIO agents trying to disrupt us because of Peter.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: This Forum Is Now Over With

Postby odbo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 am

Winston wrote:What do you expect me to do?
They are probably ASIO agents trying to disrupt us because of Peter.

haha comedy gold. Yep it's obviously "agents". There is an organization so devious that they join the same forums as their targets, and annoy the f**k out of unrelated people, thus bringing credibility to the victim's schizophrenic claims.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 am

These forums died when deadbeat faggot trolls like publicduende and ILoveBlackAmericanWomen decided to post regularly. Yes, these forums are now over with.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:03 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Fri May 24, 2013 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:36 pm

eurobrat wrote:This forum has gotten so negative and off topic that even I don't like coming here as often as I use to.

And that's pretty bad because I'm a really negative guy.


eurobrat, you strike me as that guy you love to hate. :lol:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby eurobrat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:53 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Fri May 24, 2013 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby publicduende » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:57 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:These forums died when deadbeat faggot trolls like publicduende and ILoveBlackAmericanWomen decided to post regularly. Yes, these forums are now over with.


Good. So you have one big reason to get the feck out. Or you want even more excuses?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests