David Duke: Hero of Truth or Racist Anti-Semite?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: David Duke: Hero of Truth or Racist Anti-Semite?

Post by Banano »

Einstein...Shylock...Rothschild...Trotsky...Jesus. The scientist and philosopher...the greedy moneylender and middle man...the impoverished immigrant...the elite of politics and finance...the prophet...the revolutionary. All of these have been faces of the Jewish people over the centuries. They have inspired admiration, envy, suspicion, and hatred and overflowed with world-changing personages. The historian Yuri Slezkine claimed that the 20th century was nothing less than the Jewish century, so indispensable were Jews to the creation of the modern world.

With The Chosen People, Richard Lynn undertakes a systematic inquiry into the general intelligence of Jews worldwide. Calling upon history as well as the latest advances in genetic analysis and evolutionary theory, Lynn demonstrates that in the past 250 years, high IQ has been the foundation of Jewish influence, success, and power. This study is integrated with concise narratives of the Jewish experience in various countries and regions, as well as a discussion of the cultural and genetic divisions within the Jewish ethos. The Chosen People will be valued by historians, evolutionary scientists, and anyone who wants to understand more fully this remarkable people.

Unbiased book about Jews, not hateful or conspiracy propaganda, if you don't like paying go to torrents

Must read!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out David Duke's new video "Why the Jewish Elite Hate Donald Trump".

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

New video ?? Mr. Wu this is old news. :oops:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great new 2 and a half hour long interview with David Duke on Red Ice Radio. David Duke is always brilliant, articulate and passionate about his views. You can learn a lot from him.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V7zvz3dErE[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think more than likely Mr. Wu is on the take from the CIA or some source as such, I bet if we had access to his bank records we would find deposits from TPTB........
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Frontline PBS documentary about David Duke's past as a white nationalist, neo-nazi and KKK leader.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LARlpMwvP2A[/youtube]

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

How has David Duke survived for so long while speaking against the Jews? How is he cozy with certain high profile individuals? Why does he still support Republican vs Democrat when he knows it's the Jews?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

David Duke explains why Jews hate White people and prove it too.

GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Winston wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 11:32 am
David Duke explains why Jews hate White people and prove it too.

to be honest i don't have time to watch a 11 minute video. Or rather the concentration for it.

Does it talk about why jewish men hate white women? Because that, I can fully understand and relate to.

Then again, you don't have to be jewish to be rejected by white women and develop a hatred towards them?
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Come on. An 11 minute video is nothing. The video just shows you quotes from famous zionists and the talmud too, that justify jewish supremacy and murder of gentiles to serve jewish interests, etc. David Duke has tons of books and videos about jewish supremacy and zionist beliefs that are taboo to ever quote in America.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I haven't read this thread and don't care to much about it. I have listened to him on Rense radio and I find him dry and boring.

On the other hand I find Jeff Rense himself to have quite a good show, especially when he brings the reverse speech guy on - David John Oates.

https://www.renseradio.com/listenlive.htm