David Duke: Hero of Truth or Racist Anti-Semite?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just finished watching his film "The Zionist Matrix of Power" above. It was very one sided, however, he does make a good point about how the Jews want all the countries under their control to be multicultural, but they don't want multiculturalism in Israel. That's a huge hypocrisy and smells awfully fishy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:He has some good points. One thing about the Jews is that an average Jew gets no benefit from all those conspiracies and all those bankers do not share their wealth with Sheldon Levine, the Deli owner. There is some kind of welfare help for the Jewish poor but most Jews will not see any of the riches and power wielded by the " Jews". That small clique does not share much. Zionist leaders also do not care much about an average Mr. Lipschitz on the street. And an average Israeli has a small income and jobs are hard to come by.
The Jews are not as powerful and not as united as one may think.
+1
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

OK, I'm probably the ONLY list member here who has voted for Duke (and unless you are Louisiana, you could only have voted for him in a few Presidential primaries or as a 3rd party candidate.) I voted for him in the early 90's when he was respectable, as he truly brought out issues that the mainstream political forces just didn't seem to think were important - and it worked as Bill Clinton took these issues and made them his own (albeit in a less strident way.)

The main issues were affirmative action, welfare reform, illegal immigration & street crime - and a lower regime of taxes so as to squeeze out welfare (and also to get in good with the Republicans that he was tryign to woo.) Now I know that dome black folks here seem to think they are entitled to get special treatment now because their ancestors got screwed in earlier generations, but as a non-wealthy white man, I just see plain old reverse discrimination. Welfare mothers getting knocked up and then getting their children supported by my taxes is a form of cuckholdery - and yes, I will admit that there is some ethnocentrism is considering that women of other races are getting this benefit instead of my own (white) race, but I'm against such women just getting knocked up and me paying for it. Illegal immigration is an abomination to civil society to begin with - and also devalues the labor market wage. And of course no one likes to be the victim of street crime. Taken together, these were issues that a lot of white folks felt strongly about, but nobody was saying anything about them, until Duke came around.

There were some other issues that i personally liked about Duke - mainly his distaste for Israel and their imperialism in Palestine, although I never got much into his "One World Government" conspiracy rantings about the Jews being so heavy in finance and show business (NOTE: They have always been businessman as they were a tribe that was spread out and had lots of far-ranging contacts, and their religion never had a problem with loaning money, which obviously is essential to business - and well, they happen to be funny, probably as a result of always getting dumped on.) I have always believed that the Arabs hate America so much because we always take up for Israel, and that if we were more balanced, we wouldn't be having the issues with al Qaeda, etc. I also liked his strong push for environmentalism (which is definitely at odds with the conservatives.)

Now before foks start calling me the 2nd coming of Bull Connor, I did vote for Obama - and because of my situation of being left without health insurance, and now financially busted enough to be eligible for SNAP (i.e. food stamps), I have done a Romneyesque flip-flop on welfare, as I have come to the conclusion that we will need to have even more welfare as we are past the point of having an economy that can provide enough good jobs for folks, and that there are a lot of folks who have done the right things but can't find good work (like yours truly.) I have also come to realize what a former black colleague of mine (i.e., an engineer) told me about why there is so much inner-city black poverty, "there are no more decent jobs for the simple black man." Now we are seeing that there are no more jobs for the educated man as well. I didn't agree with Duke on the need to reduce the government in general.

Back to Duke. The thing that is interesting about Duke is that, unlike the normal white trash racists, Duke is a very educated and lucid speaker. He does come to his philosophy with white ethnocentrism up front - but is this any different than Reverend Wright or Louis Farrakan? And something to keep in mind - like all politicians, he needs to feed into the folks that support him, so that they will continue to send him donations and buy his books, etc., so he has to tailor his exact issues toward his constituency.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: David Duke: Hero of Truth or Racist Anti-Semite?

Post by Winston »

Check out this groundbreaking debate between Alex Jones and David Duke on Alex's own show. Apparently, it was so taboo and controversial and too truthful that AJ's producers had him take it down from his YouTube Channel. So third parties had to upload it to YouTube. During the debate, David Duke revealed many shocking facts that will blow your mind and make your blood boil, about how the Jewish organizations have been trying to destroy and genocide the White European race. He makes so much sense and is definitely right that White Christians aren't in control of America anymore, nor are they running Hollywood, that's for sure.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Why are all anti-jewish videos so long?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

fschmidt wrote:Why are all anti-jewish videos so long?
It is a topic that has so much content.

Most people on HA forum are White or are Christian.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just finished watching the David Duke - Alex Jones debate. Wow. David Duke sure knows his stuff and makes a lot of sense. He made a lot of good points that can't be denied, which will blow your mind and make your blood boil. It definitely does seem that Jewish organizations have been trying to destroy and genocide the White race, which is the true reason for liberalism, feminism, gay rights, multi-culturalism, political correctness, etc. and why they have been targeted primarily at the White race. Duke listed many facts to support his claim that can't be denied. The truth is too much to bear and will make your blood boil. You all have go to see the debate above.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Now Ladislavka will say "not all jews are like that"

Jews rule and gentiles serve. That is undeniable fact just like blacks dominate NBA, only as players and are owned by Jews club owners.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:I just finished watching the David Duke - Alex Jones debate. Wow. David Duke sure knows his stuff and makes a lot of sense. He made a lot of good points that can't be denied, which will blow your mind and make your blood boil. It definitely does seem that Jewish organizations have been trying to destroy and genocide the White race, which is the true reason for liberalism, feminism, gay rights, multi-culturalism, political correctness, etc. and why they have been targeted primarily at the White race. Duke listed many facts to support his claim that can't be denied. The truth is too much to bear and will make your blood boil. You all have go to see the debate above.

Jesus said it best. Their father is the devil. That means they are the children of Satan. It doesnt get any more clear than that. He also says they are murderers and liars. He goes on to say that they are contrary to all men, meaning they are against all of humanity. Doesnt that state it as clearly? There is no mistaking that.

The Jews are not alone though. Satan also has adopted children. Those are the Freemasons and other non-Jewish members of secret societies and other Satan worshiping organizations.

Once you realize this truly is a spiritual battle then you can see what is really going on in the world. Everything we've been shown about the world is a massive deception. Literally every single thing has been turned upside down. It has taken hundreds of years to accomplish this, but now this is how it is. And that is because Satanist oppose God and wish to do the opposite of what He wants in everything.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Last time I flew to Canada, the Canadian customs officials just let the old man with the long beard and funny hat go through without even looking at his passport. I didnt see anyone else receive such courtesy.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what Dr. David Duke says below about how a meaningful life is more important than a happy life and affects your health and well being more than happiness does.

http://davidduke.com/real-happiness-and ... live-show/

Real happiness and well-being ultimately comes from a life with meaning! A Dr. Duke Classic!
AUGUST 2, 2013 AT 9:57 AM

Today’s David Duke Radio Program focuses on the “meaningful life” part of the happiness equation. It is a perfect followup to his coaching yesterday on ways to be more happy and productive. He shares the latest scientific evidence including both psychological and genetic that the most important equation for good health is not happiness per se, but meaningfulness.

People who are blindly “happy” actually create the same kind of inflammation that is as health debilitating as long term stress and adversity! Happiness and meaningfulness often intersect in life, but frequently people calling themselves happy have the least meaning in their lives, people living a life of meaning rate themselves as the least happy.

Dr. Duke presents the latest scientific evidence from a new study in the PNAS (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences) that offers strong evidence that meaning is far more important for health and achievement, as well as for positive relationships and societal contribution, than simply happiness. How does one navigate between meaningful life and happiness? A fascinating program is scheduled for today at 11 am Eastern Time (US) and of course will be available in archive shorty after. Enjoy and share!

Podcast link:
http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/080213.mp3

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

The Book "No Excuses!" by Brian Tracey explains that a life of meaning, purpose and accomplishment releases dopamine and endorphins in the brain that make you happier.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this book by Dr. David Duke about the Secret (Jews) behind Communism and how the Bolshevik Revolution was actually the biggest and most terrible holocaust in world history, not the Jewish holocaust of WWII as is commonly believed.

http://daviddukeonline.com/product/the- ... communism/

Torrent download link in PDF format:
https://thepiratebay.la/torrent/1045363 ... munism.pdf

Product Description

By Dr. David Duke, incorporating the writings of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Frank Britton and others. This is the single most important work on the ethnic origins of the Russian Revolution and the greatest Holocaust in the history of mankind: Soviet Communism and its tentacles which spread out all over the world.

It is estimated that more than 30 million—and perhaps untold millions more—died in the Holocaust which Communism created.

From the millions who suffered in the Gulags through to the Ukrainian Holodomor—which is still the single greatest genocide in all history—the blood-stained hands of Communism and its creators brought untold misery and deprivation to nearly half the world’s population.

This book rips aside the curtain which has been placed to cover up the single, dedicated, fanatic and murderous ethnic group which founded and controlled this “worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization” (as Churchill called it): Jewish Supremacists.

Read of how Jewish Supremacists created and guided the Communist movement, from its germination, to the “Russian” Revolution, the seizure of Eastern Europe, its tentacles in America and Britain, South Africa and even in early Communist China.

The great Russian patriot Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn who himself suffered greatly in the Jewish-run Gulags, and who later won the Nobel Prize, stated these powerful words:

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They Hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse…

More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their blood-stained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history.

It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time.

The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of its perpetrators.”

This book is unique in that it brings all of the most powerful historical evidence together in one unified coherent work. It even has key translations from Solzhenitsyn’s book Two Hundred Years Together, a book that has been kept from the English-speaking world.

It also has startling revelations from Jewish historians and Jewish writers admitting their leading role in communism, their role in the mass murders, and it shows the ethnic racism that motivated the ethnic genocides against non-Jewish peoples.

Perhaps even more importantly the book shows how both Zionism and Communism ultimately come from the same source and how among the worldwide Jewish community, communism has been subsumed into Zionism. In the European world, Jewish tribalists are today orchestrating a genocide of their racial enemies, only in different form than that of Soviet Bolshevism.

Table of Contents

Introduction

1 Communism with the Mask Off

2 The Ethnic War On the Russian People

3 Born of the same Roots: Communism & Zionism

4 Bloody Sunday & the 1905 Revolution

5 The First World War Weakens the Tsar

6 The March 1917 Revolution

7 The Origins of the Bolshevists

8 The Ground is Prepared

9 The Sixth Party Congress

10 Trotsky to Power: the Red Terror Begins

11 Encyclopedia Judaica on the “Russian Revolution”

12 Winston Churchill: the Truth about Bolshevism

13 American Intelligence on the “Russian Revolution”

14 The London Times Unmasks Bolshevism

15 The Executioners of the Red Terror

16 Exporting the Revolution

17 Trotsky in Decline

18 Lazar Kaganovich: Mass Murder & the Holodomor

19 The “Soviet Zion” and Plans for a Jewish Homeland

20 The Greatest Mass Murderers in all of Human History

21 Iron Curtain Dictators

22 Russians Rise & Zionism Surges

23 Jews Come to America

24 The U.S. Communist Party

25 A Communist Defector in America Spills the Beans

26 Spies, Spies and more Spies in America

27 Atomic Treason

28 The Tribal Shift: Spying Now for Israel

29 Communism in Hollywood

30 A Tribal Media

31 The Communist Origins of Neoconservatism

32 The Communist Movement in Britain

33 South African Marxism: The Usual Suspects

34 Spreading of Communism to China

35 The Key to Communism: Jewish Tribalism

36 Final Words from Nobel Laureate Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

288 Pages, hardcover, dust jacket.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out David Duke's latest audio book called "My Awakening". The table of contents looks interesting, like the kind of book that will awaken and enlighten you.

Torrent download link:
http://thepiratebay.la/torrent/6255455

Paperback:
http://daviddukeonline.com/product/my-awakening/

Product Description

Audio edition of all 45 chapters of My Awakening on mp3 files, read by the author.

By David Duke. My Awakening is a powerful autobiographical account of David Duke’s evolution from a typical American son to one of the most controversial political leaders in the world.

His compelling story takes us from his early life and love of the wetlands and forests of south Louisiana to his activism for the rights and heritage of European Americans.

It recounts his political victory in the House of Representatives from Louisiana, and his subsequent amazing races for the U.S. Senate and Governorship that won him a landslide of White voters (over 60%) even though he was vastly out spent and attacked relentlessly by a hostile media.

Two-thirds of the book is devoted to his awakening on the most important issue of our time: RACE. He offers compelling evidence that belief in racial equality is the modern scientific equivalent of believing that the earth is flat.

Duke offers proof that the disciples of the new religion of racial egalitarianism have suppressed the evidence of racial differences in the mass media. In a startling chapter, he reveals how America’s Founding Fathers, including the man who wrote the Declaration of Independence and who gave us our Constitution’s Bill of Rights, Thomas Jefferson, had opinions on race opposite of what is popularly perceived.

He goes on to show the irrepressible influence of race on the rise and fall of civilizations, and why the changing racial demographics of America and Europe, if left unchecked, will destroy the values and viability of Western Civilization.

Torrent description

My Awakening -- By Dr. David Duke

The latest 2011 updated audio edition - Remastered of Official downloadable audio version of Dr. David Duke\'s worldwide bestseller in four parts:

Please Be Sure to Seed!

This is an amazing book. If you have a truly open mind and can think for yourself rather than let the globalist media do your thinking for you then you will find this book one of the most insightful that you have ever read.

For information on obtaining the printed version with footnotes, charts and illustrations and complete index:

And if you made torrents of old editions of the audio book My Awakening, please Remove them and SEED this the latest Torrent!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

New 2011 Introduction by Dr. David Duke

Author PREFACE
PART I: AN AMERICAN SON
1. AN AMERICAN SON 1
2. SANCTUARY IN BOOKS AND NATURE 11
3. THE TRANSFORMATION OF A SON OF THE SOUTH 21

PART II: RACE AND REALITY

4. RACE AND REASON 33
5. A QUESTION OF INTELLIGENCE 41
6. HEREDITY OR ENVIRONMENT? 47
7. RACE AND INTELLIGENCE 55
8. THE ROOTS OF RACIAL DIFFERENCE 71
9. THE EVOLUTION OF RACE 79
10. RACE HISTORY 109
11. RACE AND SOCIETY 127
12. THE RISING TIDE OF COLOR 169
13. SEX AND SOCIETY 185

PART III: THE JEWISH QUESTION

14. THE JEWISH QUESTION 209
15. THE ROOTS OF JEWISH SUPREMACISM 227
16. CHRISTIANITY, JUDAISM & ISLAM 247
17. JEWS, COMMUNISM AND CIVIL RIGHTS 263
18. JEWISH MEDIA SUPREMACY 281
19. JEWISH POLITICAL SUPREMACY 307
20. THE ROOTS OF ANTI-SEMITISM I: ECONOMIC EXPLOITATION 323
21. THE ROOTS OF ANTI-SEMITISM II: CRIME AND TREACHERY 339
22. ISRAEL I : A JEWISH SUPREMACIST STATE 367
23. ISRAEL II: SUPREMACISM THROUGH TERROR 383
24. ISRAEL III: TREACHERY AGAINST AMERICA 399
25. A HOLOCAUST INQUIRY 429
26. THE JEWISH LED INVASION 477
27. JEWISH EVOLUTIONARY STRATEGY AND CLAIMS OF JEWISH SUPERIORITY 487

PART IV : THE FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH

28. MY BEGINNING ACTIVISM 511
29. AN LSU WHITE TIGER 523
30. AROUND THE WORLD 539
31. MY INDIAN ODYSSEY: A GHOST FROM INDIA HAUNTS ME STILL 547
32. A TASTE OF ISRAEL 557
33. GREECE: A CELEBRATION OF LIFE 565
34. TO EUROPE AND HOME 575
35. IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST 587
36. THE KNIGHTS OF THE KU KLUX KLAN 601
37. THE KLAN RISES 607
38. THE GRAND DRAGON AND THE JEWISH PSYCHE 625
39. DISILLUSIONMENT AND NEW DIRECTIONS 631
40. POLITICAL VICTORY 635
41. AN ARYAN VISION 661
42. WHAT WE MUST DO NOW 691

INDEX 697
NOTES 707

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these podcasts with David Duke on the Jeff Rense Show. The topics about race and genetics look interesting. The podcast links are under each description.

http://www.renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

Then he goes into details of the latest ADL antisemitism survey that says that 25 percent of the world's population is "antisemitic." And he shows why anti-Jewish feeling is not something that is taught, that it is from an intelligent perception about Jewish tribalist, racist oppressive behavior on a world scale. He shows how the Jewish media teaches the opposite perception, but the obvious truth is so apparent that it leads to people understanding on visceral level the impact of Jewish supremacism. A fascinating program today, another to share with family and friends and to put into a video format for the internet!

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/051414.mp3

Dr. Duke talks the shocking truth about race and then is joined by Angelo John Gage on bringing the message to the people.

Dr. Duke started the show by talking about how genetics impacts not only the body but also behavior and personality. He noted how various traits are more common in certain population groups that in others, and that the pharmaceutical industry has different protocols for different races. Yet somehow it has become taboo to talk about any differences between races.

Then he brought on Angelo John Gage and asked him how he debates race issues in his activities in and around college campuses. Mr. Gage said he appeals to observations that everyone experiences that completely contradict the dogma that has come out of politically powerful Jewish-dominated social science departments about race being a social construct without any biological basis.

This show really demonstrates that the emperor has had a serious wardrobe malfunction. Help make this show go viral!

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/100215.mp3

Today Dr. Duke talked about his Sunday evening appearance on Aaron Klein's talk show. Aaron Klein broadcasts from Tel Aviv but is very much part of the American Zio-media establishment. A la Wolf Blitzer, Mr. Klein conveniently found an opportunity to have "Skype go down" when he had no answer for Dr. Duke's facts and analysis.

Then Dr. Duke and Dr. Slattery discussed a recent "study" conducted by a Jewish researcher at a Jewish hospital that asserts that "Holocaust trauma" altered the genes of survivors and that "Holocaust trauma" has been passed on genetically to their children. This, of course, could allow the Holocaust industry to continue extorting the governments and corporations of guilt-ridden goyim in perpetuity.

This was another exciting, inspiring show. Please share it with your friends and relatives.

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/083115.mp3

Dr. Duke started the show by describing a fascinating video of a baby cuckoo bird, whose egg was laid in a reed warbler's nest, destroying the eggs of the reed warbler so all of the energies of the reed warbler parents would go towards feeding a nestling that replaced their own genetic heritage. Dr. Duke compared that to the situation in American and Europe today, where so much of the energies of the majority populations are going towards insuring their own replacement by minorities and immigrants.

He then brought on Reverand Dankof, who described the failure to connect the dots by people who are aware of many of our problems but have not diagnosed the Jewish supremacist cause and thus are distracted by candidates pushing false remedies. He relates this to a variety of issues from immigration to the ISIS crisis.

This is another great show that you will not want to miss. Please share it widely.

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/080615.mp3

Today Dr. Duke had a health, life, and fitness show that focused on the differences between men and women and what men need to do to develop themselves as men. He talked about what kind of man evolution led women to be attracted to, and how the Zio-media is increasingly feminizing men into something that women are not attracted to.

He talked about epigenetics -- trait variations that are caused by external or environmental factors that switch genes on and off. He brought on Dr. Slattery who contributed examples and raised questions about the implications of Zio culture on epigenetics.

This is a great show to share with your friends for weekend listening.

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/073115.mp3