Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

David Duke: Hero of Truth or Racist Anti-Semite?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: David Duke: Hero of Truth or Racist Anti-Semite?

Postby Banano » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:45 am

http://www.amazon.com/The-Chosen-People-Intelligence-Achievement/dp/1593680368

Einstein...Shylock...Rothschild...Trotsky...Jesus. The scientist and philosopher...the greedy moneylender and middle man...the impoverished immigrant...the elite of politics and finance...the prophet...the revolutionary. All of these have been faces of the Jewish people over the centuries. They have inspired admiration, envy, suspicion, and hatred and overflowed with world-changing personages. The historian Yuri Slezkine claimed that the 20th century was nothing less than the Jewish century, so indispensable were Jews to the creation of the modern world.

With The Chosen People, Richard Lynn undertakes a systematic inquiry into the general intelligence of Jews worldwide. Calling upon history as well as the latest advances in genetic analysis and evolutionary theory, Lynn demonstrates that in the past 250 years, high IQ has been the foundation of Jewish influence, success, and power. This study is integrated with concise narratives of the Jewish experience in various countries and regions, as well as a discussion of the cultural and genetic divisions within the Jewish ethos. The Chosen People will be valued by historians, evolutionary scientists, and anyone who wants to understand more fully this remarkable people.

Unbiased book about Jews, not hateful or conspiracy propaganda, if you don't like paying go to torrents

Must read!!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Mon May 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Check out David Duke's new video "Why the Jewish Elite Hate Donald Trump".

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 16, 2016 10:15 pm

New video ?? Mr. Wu this is old news. :oops:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Great new 2 and a half hour long interview with David Duke on Red Ice Radio. David Duke is always brilliant, articulate and passionate about his views. You can learn a lot from him.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:08 am

I think more than likely Mr. Wu is on the take from the CIA or some source as such, I bet if we had access to his bank records we would find deposits from TPTB........
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:07 am

Frontline PBS documentary about David Duke's past as a white nationalist, neo-nazi and KKK leader.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Adama » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:14 am

How has David Duke survived for so long while speaking against the Jews? How is he cozy with certain high profile individuals? Why does he still support Republican vs Democrat when he knows it's the Jews?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions