Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone!

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 am

To the ASIO agents monitoring this forum:

Peter Nolan has told me that he will leave this forum and stop posting.

Now can you guys please stop your spam attacks here?

Thanks.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Re: To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone

Postby zboy1 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 am

Winston wrote:To the ASIO agents monitoring this forum:

Peter Nolan has told me that he will leave this forum and stop posting.

Now can you guys please stop your spam attacks here?

Thanks.


Winston, I don't think this is all the work of ASIO agents: to me, it's obviously that turd retard, BoycottAmericanWomen who is causing all the disruptions. Tell him you're going to get the FEDS involved because it's illegal for him to disrupt and post DOS attacks on your website. That will scare his ass into behaving and not acting like a total assh*le.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Cornfed » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:24 am

Sigh, the scum win again.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:36 am

I don't think BAW is scared of the Feds. He is overseas and using a proxy and knows that the Feds are too busy to bother with little things like this. The guy is shameless.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Anti-American » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:59 am

ASIO = Australian Security Intelligence Organisation

DOS = Denial-of-service

correct?
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

Postby terminator » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:28 am

Anti-American wrote:ASIO = Australian Security Intelligence Organisation

DOS = Denial-of-service

correct?


OMG = Oh My God! But seriously, you're correct & I doubt ASIO cares about Winston's forum! So it's some enemy of PAN doing the spamming!
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Postby Cornfed » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:45 am

terminator wrote:
Anti-American wrote:ASIO = Australian Security Intelligence Organisation

DOS = Denial-of-service

correct?


OMG = Oh My God! But seriously, you're correct & I doubt ASIO cares about Winston's forum! So it's some enemy of PAN doing the spamming!

No, it is ASIO. This is how these filth operate, and you can't say it dosen't work.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby ben dover » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:56 pm

I don't give a fat rats bumhole if its ASIO or his ex wife or any other number of enemies that Peter the Paranoid Android must have. If he's gone, it can only be positive. Well done Winston!
ben dover
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:28 am

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:37 pm

ben dover wrote:I don't give a fat rats bumhole if its ASIO or his ex wife or any other number of enemies that Peter the Paranoid Android must have. If he's gone, it can only be positive. Well done Winston!


You're happy too soon. Cornfed is his alter ego and will probably stick around.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Moving on » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:00 pm

There was ASIO agents on this page? What are you smoking Winnie? When should we start stashing nukes for the zonbie attack?
Moving on
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 am

Re: To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone

Postby OutWest » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Winston wrote:To the ASIO agents monitoring this forum:

Peter Nolan has told me that he will leave this forum and stop posting.

Now can you guys please stop your spam attacks here?

Thanks.


Winston-

I very much doubt that any intelligence service gives a rat's ass about PAN or this forum. It is very common for delusional individuals to
go on and on about various spy services following them. It is also a form of self-flattery, as in "Look at me look at me! I'm so important that major intelligence services around the world dedicate staff to being my enemy!"

In the Philippines, a number of so called activist groups are convinced that the CIA is spying on them from every corner.
Now for a fact, the CIA is active in the Philippines, working against specific Jihadi groups but paranoids such as the degenerate PAN refer to such agencies to feed their own egos and paranoia.

News flash dumbasses: The CIA and others do not give a rip about you, although you could end up on the "list" of some local mental health workers.


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone

Postby publicduende » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm

OutWest wrote:
Winston wrote:To the ASIO agents monitoring this forum:

Peter Nolan has told me that he will leave this forum and stop posting.

Now can you guys please stop your spam attacks here?

Thanks.


Winston-

I very much doubt that any intelligence service gives a rat's ass about PAN or this forum. It is very common for delusional individuals to
go on and on about various spy services following them. It is also a form of self-flattery, as in "Look at me look at me! I'm so important that major intelligence services around the world dedicate staff to being my enemy!"

In the Philippines, a number of so called activist groups are convinced that the CIA is spying on them from every corner.
Now for a fact, the CIA is active in the Philippines, working against specific Jihadi groups but paranoids such as the degenerate PAN refer to such agencies to feed their own egos and paranoia.

News flash dumbasses: The CIA and others do not give a rip about you, although you could end up on the "list" of some local mental health workers.


Outwest


Always a bastion of sanity, OW, thanks :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 pm

OutWest wrote:
Winston wrote:To the ASIO agents monitoring this forum:

Peter Nolan has told me that he will leave this forum and stop posting.

Now can you guys please stop your spam attacks here?

Thanks.


Winston-

I very much doubt that any intelligence service gives a rat's ass about PAN or this forum. It is very common for delusional individuals to
go on and on about various spy services following them. It is also a form of self-flattery, as in "Look at me look at me! I'm so important that major intelligence services around the world dedicate staff to being my enemy!"

In the Philippines, a number of so called activist groups are convinced that the CIA is spying on them from every corner.
Now for a fact, the CIA is active in the Philippines, working against specific Jihadi groups but paranoids such as the degenerate PAN refer to such agencies to feed their own egos and paranoia.

News flash dumbasses: The CIA and others do not give a rip about you, although you could end up on the "list" of some local mental health workers.


Outwest


Then what is the motivation of all those who come here to harass Peter? There are so many of them. What could be their incentive? What vested interest of theirs is at stake? What do they gain? It doesn't make sense. People don't track down and follow a nut job. They leave him alone and laugh at him.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23617
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone

Postby Cornfed » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:57 pm

OutWest wrote:I very much doubt that any intelligence service gives a rat's ass about PAN or this forum. It is very common for delusional individuals to go on and on about various spy services following them. It is also a form of self-flattery, as in "Look at me look at me! I'm so important that major intelligence services around the world dedicate staff to being my enemy!"

It is in fact perfectly common for Western ZOGs to employ people to harass political dissenters. Why should they not? Anyone else would in their shoes. A relative of mine was the target of a similar campaign - ASIO would phone employers and potential employers to slag him off, steal his mail, get other government agencies to harass him etc. The way Western society works it is really not that hard to ruin most people's lives that way. PAN is an example of someone with relative immunity to their activities. Personally I think ASIO have made a big mistake by extending their hate campaigns online in such a visible way. At some point I imagine their thousands of victims, who have hitherto thought they were alone, will get together to hunt down and really deal to these c**ts. Time will tell. Probably the forums remaining ASIO profiles will post a few innocuous threads to make it seem like they were legit before moving on to stalk other victims.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone

Postby ben dover » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 am

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:I very much doubt that any intelligence service gives a rat's ass about PAN or this forum. It is very common for delusional individuals to go on and on about various spy services following them. It is also a form of self-flattery, as in "Look at me look at me! I'm so important that major intelligence services around the world dedicate staff to being my enemy!"

It is in fact perfectly common for Western ZOGs to employ people to harass political dissenters. Why should they not? Anyone else would in their shoes. A relative of mine was the target of a similar campaign - ASIO would phone employers and potential employers to slag him off, steal his mail, get other government agencies to harass him etc. The way Western society works it is really not that hard to ruin most people's lives that way. PAN is an example of someone with relative immunity to their activities. Personally I think ASIO have made a big mistake by extending their hate campaigns online in such a visible way. At some point I imagine their thousands of victims, who have hitherto thought they were alone, will get together to hunt down and really deal to these c**ts. Time will tell. Probably the forums remaining ASIO profiles will post a few innocuous threads to make it seem like they were legit before moving on to stalk other victims.


You're an idiot
ben dover
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:28 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric and 4 guests