Losing Hair - What to do? Any suggestions?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I can speak with great authority here, as I had a full had of hair on my 21st birthday, and on my 22nd birthday, I was completely bald. I must have ALOT of DHT receptors in my scalp. The thing that worked the best was saw palmetto extract. Too bad I was already half bald before this discovery. LOL And the good news is theres two types of DHT receptors and this wont mess with the ones in the wrong p[laces of the body. Hence, the problem with Proscar lowering ALL DHT. And its side effects because of that. And I did Nizoral shampoo and Proscar also. Hands down saw Palmetto is the stuff.

Get something standardized though. Like at 90 something percent pure or better.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

http://www.prostaterx.net/

This was the brand I used before. Take two of these bad boys a day and your beard will stop growing.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

jtest28 wrote:I can speak with great authority here, as I had a full had of hair on my 21st birthday, and on my 22nd birthday, I was completely bald. I must have ALOT of DHT receptors in my scalp. The thing that worked the best was saw palmetto extract. Too bad I was already half bald before this discovery. LOL And the good news is theres two types of DHT receptors and this wont mess with the ones in the wrong p[laces of the body. Hence, the problem with Proscar lowering ALL DHT. And its side effects because of that. And I did Nizoral shampoo and Proscar also. Hands down saw Palmetto is the stuff.

Get something standardized though. Like at 90 something percent pure or better.

DHT is definitely a factor in male pattern baldness...the main factor. There is also Estrogen and Testosterone fluctuations and underactive Thyroid. Blood testing can show these problems. It's good to try to keep things under control, but without the use of Dutasteride or Propecia (Proscar). I got gyno from Dutasteride (Avodart) years ago and had to get gyno surgery because of it....forget about that one.

I take these every day, twice per day:

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/now-food ... -veg-sgels
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson- ... 0-veg-caps

I also take a good Biotin supplement. While these things do help, your genetics will eventually win out. I've been fighting hairloss naturally for quite some time, but it's now time to step it up a notch. I'm sticking to topical stuff (Promox) and will keep using the herbal supplements as well.

I like Nizoral every other day (taking it everyday will dry out your scalp. I think it helps, but it's not enough anymore. I'm going to do all I can to keep my hair and I'll update on how it goes. This is only something to hold off hairloss until something better comes along....
malik2630
Freshman Poster

Post by malik2630 »

It is interesting ask. To start with the answer is ‘YES’. I will strongly suggest hair transplant if you have already gone bald. If not, I will like to suggest a different course of action. I will suggest you to go and see a hair-expert dermatologist. There are many treatment including medical therapy, Laser therapy, PRP therapy, Minoxidil, etc. So before someone goes for an invasive treatment one must get proper checkup done.
rajni
Freshman Poster

Re: Losing Hair - What to do? Any suggestions?

Post by rajni »

Why not want to implant your hairs. Hair Transplant is the prefect solution for it. If you don't want to implant your hairs better options are also available such as minoxidil, PRP therapy, Laser therapy, SMP . I suggest you to consult a good doctor before making any decision for treatment whether non-surgical or surgical.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

ben dover wrote:Hair. I'm losing mine. It's never really bothered me until about now. Does anybody have some suggestions/solutions on what works to keep what hair you have or even grown more. I'm not getting a rug and I'm not sure about implants. Any and all advice would be appreciated.
It might be time for a new look.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=women ... CAYQ_AUoAQ

You go girl!
Winston
Site Admin

Can baldness be reversed or hair regrown?

Post by Winston »

I have a question. Can baldness be reversed or hair regrown? If so, why doesn't every rich guy do it? Especially pro tennis players like Andre Agassi, who are multi-millionaires? If not, why are there so many claims that hair loss can be reversed or regrown? They cannot all be 100 percent false right? Otherwise they would have nothing to sell, because everything that is sold must have some value or else no one would buy it. Is this on a case by case basis?

What about stuff like Rogaine? Does it work for everyone? Why don't all men with thinning hair use it?

Also, how come baldness primarily affects white men, and not men of other races, or of white men? Is there a biological reason for that? Yet liberals and leftists claim that there are no racial differences, or very little if any. Go figure. Some racial differences are huge. And some are virtually 100 percent.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some hair loss solutions posted in another thread, along with pros and cons of each:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9528
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Eric Berg explains how to regrow hair. Must see! He seems credible and knowledgeable. And he looks like Rock too. lol

Apparently it all comes down to nutrients and minerals. I'm not sure though, whether these suggestions merely stop balding or can reverse it. What do you guys think?

Here is Dr. Berg's hair formula if you want to check it out or order it.

https://shop.drberg.com/hair-formula-regular

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

If you're losing hair don't waste your money on lotions and potions. Just buzz your hair like Wayne Johnson, John Travolta and Bruce Willis. You will feel a lot more comfortable. Then wear a baseball cap or hat. A genuine woman doesn't care if you have hair anyway.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Just be alpha and give zero f*cks about it.

I used to like Dr Berg but I'm kind of suspicious of him now. After all he's just a chiropractor and badly needs debunking.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

xiongmao wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 3:31 am
Came here to say this but was beat to it
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Can baldness be reversed or hair regrown?

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2019, 10:48 am
I have a question. Can baldness be reversed or hair regrown? If so, why doesn't every rich guy do it? Especially pro tennis players like Andre Agassi, who are multi-millionaires? If not, why are there so many claims that hair loss can be reversed or regrown? They cannot all be 100 percent false right? Otherwise they would have nothing to sell, because everything that is sold must have some value or else no one would buy it. Is this on a case by case basis?

What about stuff like Rogaine? Does it work for everyone? Why don't all men with thinning hair use it?

Also, how come baldness primarily affects white men, and not men of other races, or of white men? Is there a biological reason for that? Yet liberals and leftists claim that there are no racial differences, or very little if any. Go figure. Some racial differences are huge. And some are virtually 100 percent.
Fun fact: the only race not affected by male-pattern baldness are the Native Americans
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 4:20 pm
xiongmao wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 3:31 am
Came here to say this but was beat to it
Yeah it is a sign of maturity and high testosterone. Shave your head and stop caring.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out guys. Apparently scientific studies show that pumpkin seed oil is good for a number of health benefits, such as reversing hair loss, lowering blood sugar, and treating overactive bladders and urinary tracts too, as well as many other health benefits. See all the health benefits of pumpkin seed oil below.

https://www.healthline.com/health/pumpkin-seed-oil

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/11 ... pkin-seeds

Effect on reversing hair loss.
Effects on hair and skin

Pumpkin seed oil has been linked to positive effects on hair growth, especially in men. One study found that men who took 400 milligrams of pumpkin seed oil every day for 24 weeks actually had 40 percent more hair growth than men in the placebo group. No adverse effects were found.
Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/

You can get some on iherb.com. See here:

https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=pumpkin%20seed%20oil

The best deal seems to be this, in softgel form. Only 8 dollars for 100 softgels.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-Pump ... ftgels/755

If you get it or anything else on iherb, please use my rewards code on the checkout page to get an additional 5 percent discount: WIN0969

Thanks.